who exactly has derrick rose made better?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #261
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 God Emcee said:
yao didnt play the yr before and they still won 1 more game.. try again.. again more your flawed logic
yao played 5 games and even if they still won 1 more game thats still an improvement u dumb fu*k.and that houston team tha next year was even more injured.

rose went 41-41 both his 2 years,b4 booze,korver,bogans and brewer came.
 7 years ago '05        #262
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3269 3269
 r.burgundy said:
ended up
my ultimate ? is tha thread topic.a team isnt a player.i didnt ask what team did rose make betta lol.i said antybody averagin 25 will make a team betta,so i kno he improved chicago.

tha only thing i said is who on chicago does he make betta.u type these long a.ss "hold that" paragraphs to prove my point that he isnt makin any player improve

if u knew tha game 1/2 as much as u think u did,instead of makin crappy excuses,u would understand y it matters
I know the game 10x more than you could ever wish to know it..that's obvious just by your posts in the sportscenter.

Truth is, like I said before if the Bulls don't get to the finals or win the championship this year, it's because they didn't execute their game plan well enough..it isn't because Rose doesn't make an individual player a lot better stat wise. The Bulls won in the regular season with a heavy dose of good defense and Rose driving to the basket and either kicking it out, getting to the line, or finishing at the rim. They can still win that way..that's their identity right now.

You saying Wall is better than Rose is indicative of your sports knowledge..so I wouldn't try to make fun of someone else's knowledge on the subject.
 7 years ago '06        #263
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
 r.burgundy said:
yao played 5 games and even if they still won 1 more game thats still an improvement u dumb fu*k.and that houston team tha next year was even more injured.

rose went 41-41 both his 2 years,b4 booze,korver,bogans and brewer came.
that was in his first two years dummy you think he didnt get any better and become a better player?? and with a solid squad back then with ben gordon.. they were a formidable backcourt together rose was the mvp for a reason n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #264
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 r.burgundy said:
if he had his best year b4 ose got there,and 1 of worst while rose was there,then how has rose made him betta?rose has made deng alot worse cause now he's just a spot up shooter
Actually this is Deng's best overall and most consistent season (even though he still comes up missing here and there). In '06 when he was the first option and they swept the Heat, he only avg a point more and didn't have range out behind the 3pt line yet. He's never been able to really create his shot and had to work super hard to avg 18 a game that year being the first option. Now with him having the luxury of being the 2nd and sometimes 3rd option helps his game tremendously and elminates the previous pressure he had to carry since that is now Rose's burden. I don't know how you cant see that this fact alone makes Deng a better player.
 7 years ago '07        #265
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
I know the game 10x more than you could ever wish to know it..that's obvious just by your posts in the sportscenter.

Truth is, like I said before if the Bulls don't get to the finals or win the championship this year, it's because they didn't execute their game plan well enough..it isn't because Rose doesn't make an individual player a lot better stat wise. The Bulls won in the regular season with a heavy dose of good defense and Rose driving to the basket and either kicking it out, getting to the line, or finishing at the rim. They can still win that way..that's their identity right now.

You saying Wall is better than Rose is indicative of your sports knowledge..so I wouldn't try to make fun of someone else's knowledge on the subject.
so u hav 10x my knowledge yet cant realize tha bulls are gonna need a more varied game plan than rose drivin to tha basket 100 times per game?sure guy

i said wall is a betta pg,and alot of people feel that way.walls rookie year as a pg sh*ts on roses so why cant he possibly be betta?
 7 years ago '07        #266
space
space
 deemoney23 said:
Actually this is Deng's best overall and most consistent season (even though he still comes up missing here and there). In '06 when he was the first option and they swept the Heat, he only avg a point more and didn't have range out behind the 3pt line yet. He's never been able to really create his shot and had to work super hard to avg 18 a game that year being the first option. Now with him having the luxury of being the 2nd and sometimes 3rd option helps his game tremendously and elminates the previous pressure he had to carry since that is now Rose's burden. I don't know how you cant see that this fact alone makes Deng a better player.
no this is not his best or most consistent season.his #'s were actually betta last year and tha year b4 rose he was at damn neat 19 which is 2 points higher than where he is now.this is 1 of tha lowest fg% he has posted this past season
 7 years ago '05        #267
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
so u hav 10x my knowledge yet cant realize tha bulls are gonna need a more varied game plan than rose drivin to tha basket 100 times per game?sure guy

i said wall is a betta pg,and alot of people feel that way.walls rookie year as a pg sh*ts on roses so why cant he possibly be betta?
Bulls gameplan worked during the regular season and they ended up with the #1 overall seed..why won't it work now?

Wall could possibly be better in the future, but you said he's a better PG right now...which he isn't. You can have whatever opinion you have on not liking the way Rose plays but Wall is not better than him right now.
 7 years ago '07        #268
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Bulls gameplan worked during the regular season and they ended up with the #1 overall seed..why won't it work now?

Wall could possibly be better in the future, but you said he's a better PG right now...which he isn't. You can have whatever opinion you have on not liking the way Rose plays but Wall is not better than him right now.
playoffs are a different animal my brotha.tha nba plays an 82 game sched so good teams arent gonna be that commited to comin up wit a solid plan,but in tha playoffs,teams take time to to prepare

i said as a p.g.rose is a betta player,but as a p.g wall is betta.big difference
 7 years ago '04        #269
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
the bulls are the caps...rose is ovie and his supporting cast isn't really good for the playoffs

Lebron james is crosby and bosh is Malkin
 7 years ago '05        #270
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
playoffs are a different animal my brotha.tha nba plays an 82 game sched so good teams arent gonna be that commited to comin up wit a solid plan,but in tha playoffs,teams take time to to prepare

i said as a p.g.rose is a betta player,but as a p.g wall is betta.big difference
Playoffs are an extension of the regular season. Teams come harder obviously and make adjustments, but the Bulls offense is the Bulls offense. It runs the way it always has, and that's with a heavy dose of Rose scoring and freeing up shots for other players by driving. That has always worked this season, and it would work this series if the coaching was a little better, and players made open shots. Those are the big differences in the Bulls-Heat series so far..well that and the Bulls letting Bosh go off last night with some bad rotations to the ball.

There's really no difference actually. Rose plays PG in the BULLS system..and he plays it better than Wall could play it in their system.
 7 years ago '07        #271
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Playoffs are an extension of the regular season. Teams come harder obviously and make adjustments, but the Bulls offense is the Bulls offense. It runs the way it always has, and that's with a heavy dose of Rose scoring and freeing up shots for other players by driving. That has always worked this season, and it would work this series if the coaching was a little better, and players made open shots. Those are the big differences in the Bulls-Heat series so far..well that and the Bulls letting Bosh go off last night with some bad rotations to the ball.

There's really no difference actually. Rose plays PG in the BULLS system..and he plays it better than Wall could play it in their system.
if coaching was betta they wouldnt be runnin that stupid a.ss offense.and sayin coachin should be betta is tha same as sayin their offense isnt workin.they have struggled in every series this playoffs
 7 years ago '07        #272
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy