who exactly has derrick rose made better?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #241
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15081 15081
 arabofthechi said:
He led a team that was the 8th seed last year to 1st place this year, including the beat record in the league.

Take him off the bulls and they don't make the playoffs. Therefore he made not one player better, he made the whole team a winner.

This series isn't over. Bulls have a good chance to win gm 4,5,6 or 7 So save the hate.

Some if u guys live some depressing lives, dedicating ur life to hating people because they get recognition
for doing something positive.
you think so the bulls had that one year they missed the playoffs and got the 1st pick and they had like a 1.8% chance of getting and got it and they drafted rose they could have drafted russell he could be leading the point
 05-23-2011, 03:36 AM         #242
jayjules 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Heat! seriously
 7 years ago '04        #243
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,708 | Props total: 1490 1490
 arabofthechi said:
He led a team that was the 8th seed last year to 1st place this year, including the beat record in the league.

Take him off the bulls and they don't make the playoffs. Therefore he made not one player better, he made the whole team a winner.

This series isn't over. Bulls have a good chance to win gm 4,5,6 or 7 So save the hate.

Some if u guys live some depressing lives, dedicating ur life to hating people because they get recognition

so without Rose the Bulls aren't better than the Pacers? The 76's? he's a top player in the league no doubt, but don't get delusional like Laker fans who think the sun rises and sets with Kobe. if u think Rose was more the difference than Thibs who brought in players to set the defensive foundation, ur taking Stanning to the next level

Rose stepped up this year, but the biggest factor was the defense instilled by Thibs. the last 2 games have proven it, because for the first time since Feb the Bulls have lost 2 in a row because their defense can't contain Miami

there's no hate here, these are facts.
 7 years ago '06        #244
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
dumbass n*ggas.. when u gotta score 25+ for ur team to win u cant make individuals better by creating for them.. duh.. they have to feed themselves off of you.. look at lebron's cleveland days
 7 years ago '07        #245
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
Luol Deng.... Close thread!
 7 years ago '09        #246
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,102 | Props total: 22559 22559
 deemoney23 said:
Luol Deng.... Close thread!
Your kidding me? Deng would be a much better offensive threat with a better point guard. There were so many times this n*gga would be wide open and rose would be like "nope" and try to do his own thing. One of my boys actually called me to laugh about it after it happened like 3 or 4 times during the game too. Rose doesn't know how to warm his guys up early on and keep em feeling good about there shots throughout the game while getting his own at the same time.
 7 years ago '06        #247
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 arabofthechi said:

Everything you said is what LeBron did w/ Cavs....BUT LeBron actually made sh*tty players look like All-Stars...ex: Mo Williams.
 7 years ago '05        #248
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
If people want to bump this thread 13 pages in and act like the other pages don't exist, fine. Read the rest of the thread where I ether R. Burgundy if you want the answer to the question.
 7 years ago '09        #249
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,102 | Props total: 22559 22559
 God Emcee said:
dumbass n*ggas.. when u gotta score 25+ for ur team to win u cant make individuals better by creating for them.. duh.. they have to feed themselves off of you.. look at lebron's cleveland days
lebron scored, grabbed MORE boards, and got MORE a.ssists despite having a point guard on the floor. he had people talking about how he had a better cast than the lakers based off how he made them look, whom happened to have gasol odom, and 7 foot bynum. so what the fu*k you talking about
 7 years ago '07        #250
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Switchc2390 said:
If people want to bump this thread 13 pages in and act like the other pages don't exist, fine. Read the rest of the thread where I ether R. Burgundy if you want the answer to the question.

i k!lled any argument u made,and u dance around tha topic.i kno rose improves tha team.26 ppg will improve anybody

Last edited by r.burgundy; 05-23-2011 at 10:28 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #251
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 TriniSoldier said:
Your kidding me? Deng would be a much better offensive threat with a better point guard. There were so many times this n*gga would be wide open and rose would be like "nope" and try to do his own thing. One of my boys actually called me to laugh about it after it happened like 3 or 4 times during the game too. Rose doesn't know how to warm his guys up early on and keep em feeling good about there shots throughout the game while getting his own at the same time.
So Deng was a better player when he was the Bulls first option 4 or 5 years ago?? Rose's offensive presence alone makes Deng a better player. Deng can hoop but suffers from being inconsistent on offense. His confidence wavers from game to game but we still need him to shoot and be aggressive to give the team a better shot to win. Yall n*ggaz k!ll me on BX. If you want to put the blame on Rose for the Bulls losing... cool. He's the best player and that comes with the territory! But all this extra sh*t that you n*ggaz try to make up on the internet to discredit the n*gga...
 7 years ago '06        #252
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
lebron scored, grabbed MORE boards, and got MORE a.ssists despite having a point guard on the floor. he had people talking about how he had a better cast than the lakers based off how he made them look, whom happened to have gasol odom, and 7 foot bynum. so what the fu*k you talking about
he's 6'8 u dumbfu*k of course he's gonna grab more boards..
lbj career apg in 8 yrs: 7.0
rose in 3: 6.7

not much of a difference.. d-rose is in the same situation he was and nobody will deny that lbj didnt make the cavs better.. try again
 7 years ago '07        #253
space
space
 deemoney23 said:
So Deng was a better player when he was the Bulls first option 4 or 5 years ago?? Rose's offensive presence alone makes Deng a better player. Deng can hoop but suffers from being inconsistent on offense. His confidence wavers from game to game but we still need him to shoot and be aggressive to give the team a better shot to win. Yall n*ggaz k!ll me on BX. If you want to put the blame on Rose for the Bulls losing... cool. He's the best player and that comes with the territory! But all this extra sh*t that you n*ggaz try to make up on the internet to discredit the n*gga...
if he had his best year b4 ose got there,and 1 of worst while rose was there,then how has rose made him betta?rose has made deng alot worse cause now he's just a spot up shooter
 7 years ago '06        #254
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
i k!lled any argument u made,and u dance around tha topic.i kno rose improves tha team.26 ppg will improve anybody
really? kevin martin joins the rockets averages 24 ppg.. and they improve by ONE win
 7 years ago '05        #255
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
 r.burgundy said:
Dance around the topic? Bruh, YOU danced around the topic and ended up resorting to blaming the refs. Anyone who read the whole thread can tell you kept back peddling and trying to force your ultimate question "Who does rose make better" when that sh*t doesn't matter in the slightest.
 7 years ago '07        #256
space
space
 God Emcee said:
really? kevin martin joins the rockets averages 24 ppg.. and they improve by ONE win
injuries fu*ked up houston bad.they lost their franchise center
 7 years ago '06        #257
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 TriniSoldier said:
u shoulda ignored that post.... lmao @ lebron didnt make anyone on cleveland better
 7 years ago '07        #258
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Dance around the topic? Bruh, YOU danced around the topic and ended up resorting to blaming the refs. Anyone who read the whole thread can tell you kept back peddling and trying to force your ultimate question "Who does rose make better" when that sh*t doesn't matter in the slightest.
ended up
my ultimate ? is tha thread topic.a team isnt a player.i didnt ask what team did rose make betta lol.i said antybody averagin 25 will make a team betta,so i kno he improved chicago.

tha only thing i said is who on chicago does he make betta.u type these long a.ss "hold that" paragraphs to prove my point that he isnt makin any player improve

if u knew tha game 1/2 as much as u think u did,instead of makin crappy excuses,u would understand y it matters
 7 years ago '06        #259
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
injuries fu*ked up houston bad.they lost their franchise center
yao didnt play the yr before and they still won 1 more game.. try again.. again more your flawed logic
 7 years ago '06        #260
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
ended up
my ultimate ? is tha thread topic.a team isnt a player.i didnt ask what team did rose make betta lol.i said antybody averagin 25 will make a team betta,so i kno he improved chicago.

tha only thing i said is who on chicago does he make betta.u type these long a.ss "hold that" paragraphs to prove my point that he isnt makin any player improve

if u knew tha game 1/2 as much as u think u did,instead of makin crappy excuses,u would understand y it matters
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy