who exactly has derrick rose made better?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #221
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,533 | Props total: 15083 15083
 r.burgundy said:
the teeeeeeeeeeeaaaaammm u moron.thats who he makes betta when he's off.tha bulls,ya know,jersey # 34759,that guy
you missed my point einstein

re read my post
 7 years ago '05        #222
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3266 3266
 r.burgundy said:
really lol,so u think its execution where rose shoots 14 shots while his team takes 6
Did he not do that during the regular season and they still had the best record in the league? What..you think that sh*t's luck or something?
 7 years ago '07        #223
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 timdog said:
you missed my point einstein

re read my post
u missed mines man.i was jokin.dont u see i started this thread and have been etherin bulls stans for 11 pages

after 11 pages they cant name 1 guy who rose made betta
 7 years ago '07        #224
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Did he not do that during the regular season and they still had the best record in the league? What..you think that sh*t's luck or something?
if u shoot 43% then i would call a good lot of those luck
 7 years ago '05        #225
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
if u shoot 43% then i would call a good lot of those luck
Well either way they win games while he's doing it. And you keep forgetting that he gets to the line about as much as anyone else in the league while he's doing it.
 7 years ago '07        #226
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Well either way they win games while he's doing it. And you keep forgetting that he gets to the line about as much as anyone else in the league while he's doing it.
tha day tha refs stop bailin him out,its gonna be a wrap.and they would win more if he averaged less points and more a.ssists
 7 years ago '07        #227
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
u missed mines man.i was jokin.dont u see i started this thread and have been etherin bulls stans for 11 pages

after 11 pages they cant name 1 guy who rose made betta
what i mean rose fans will see he scored 34 pts but wont see the fact he missed 22 shots

when he clickin he cant do no wrong but when off like today who he does he make better
 7 years ago '07        #228
space
space
 timdog said:
what i mean rose fans will see he scored 34 pts but wont see the fact he missed 22 shots

when he clickin he cant do no wrong but when off like today who he does he make better
thats what i say.this stan had tha nerve to post that exact same sh*t
how did rose hav a bad game when he had 32
 7 years ago '05        #229
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
tha day tha refs stop bailin him out,its gonna be a wrap.and they would win more if he averaged less points and more a.ssists
Our argument stops here.

I never said that Rose was the perfect player or the best player in the league even. But your argument is that Rose doesn't make anybody better so you want to make a thread diminishing his accomplishments and what he's already done..when anybody who has watched your activity even a little bit in the sportscenter can tell you're a troll. Every time that I've come in the thread to debate you a little bit(Its been about 3 or 4 times now), you've tried to pick little pieces out of my posts and answer only the selected bits you wanted to answer, when almost every post has had multiple valid points. Fact of the matter is, the Bulls are a really good team and you can't admit it.

Rose does a lot of things that people(on this site) don't give him credit for. Dude might not shoot an insane average but he knows how to get to the line and to the basket. And a lot of the time him getting to the basket opens up shots for other players.

So keep continuing to argue with some of the other people in here who actually think it matters that Rose doesn't make an individual or two dramatically better statistics wise..but those of us who watch basketball know that Rose has greatly improved this Bulls team in so many ways including those that I and others have listed. And if you don't believe that to be true, there's a credential that shows that accomplishment, it's called the Most Valuable Player Award and Rose earned it. And keep trying to say that Stern even said it doesn't matter yet that isn't really what he said completely. Rose wouldn't have been able to win the award if he wasn't at least having one of the best seasons in the entire league this year but whatever, I digress..you're just playing dumb and you're never going to admit to being wrong even though you're blaming refs now and back peddling as fast as I've ever seen anyone do it.

Good luck getting someone else to cough up a player, I hope you get the pointless debates that your heart so desperately desires.
 7 years ago '07        #230
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Our argument stops here.

I never said that Rose was the perfect player or the best player in the league even. But your argument is that Rose doesn't make anybody better so you want to make a thread diminishing his accomplishments and what he's already done..when anybody who has watched your activity even a little bit in the sportscenter can tell you're a troll. Every time that I've come in the thread to debate you a little bit(Its been about 3 or 4 times now), you've tried to pick little pieces out of my posts and answer only the selected bits you wanted to answer, when almost every post has had multiple valid points. Fact of the matter is, the Bulls are a really good team and you can't admit it.

Rose does a lot of things that people(on this site) don't give him credit for. Dude might not shoot an insane average but he knows how to get to the line and to the basket. And a lot of the time him getting to the basket opens up shots for other players.

So keep continuing to argue with some of the other people in here who actually think it matters that Rose doesn't make an individual or two dramatically better statistics wise..but those of us who watch basketball know that Rose has greatly improved this Bulls team in so many ways including those that I and others have listed. And if you don't believe that to be true, there's a credential that shows that accomplishment, it's called the Most Valuable Player Award and Rose earned it. And keep trying to say that Stern even said it doesn't matter yet that isn't really what he said completely. Rose wouldn't have been able to win the award if he wasn't at least having one of the best seasons in the entire league this year but whatever, I digress..you're just playing dumb and you're never going to admit to being wrong even though you're blaming refs now and back peddling as fast as I've ever seen anyone do it.

Good luck getting someone else to cough up a player, I hope you get the pointless debates that your heart so desperately desires.
u havent,but plenty chi stans have
there were 5 threads on rose wit that sports science sh*t,and thats cool huh
fact is i been sayin tha bulls were good.i had them to finish 3rd while people were pickin them to finish 5th.and i can prove that easy
gettin to tha rack only opens shots up if you pass
where did i say he didnt improve chi?i just asked what player does he make betta.players make up tha team,so u cant say he improves tha team then say he doesnt make anybody betta
i'll be wrong when u name 1 player.that simple
 7 years ago '04        #231
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Switchc2390 said:
Our argument stops here.

Straight ether...
 7 years ago '07        #232
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Straight ether...
u went from hold that d!ck to this dude
 7 years ago '11        #233
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
so 13 pages of people dancin around the question and talkin bout improvin himself and the bulls team as a whole, while no one could name a single player that Rose has made better in 3 seasons

7 years ago '07        #234
space
space
 BoiWonda said:
Kyle Korver? His only other 82 Game seasons he's had a lower Three-Point Percentage...
He's also never shot this well in a Post-Season Either.

Joakim Noah has steadily improved year after year, minus injuries.

But what makes this argument invalid is the different variables between different teams, rotation, and play styles. There's a huge difference in how the Bulls play between Vinny Del Negro and Tom Thibodeau. Essentially, you would need to have the Bulls lineup, same rotation, same coaching staff, same schemes and have them play a year. Then add Rose the next year to see what impact he makes on their numbers or "Who he makes better".

And you can't tell me Thibodeau didn't come into this season thinking "Damn, I've got one of the best up and coming point guards in the league" And runs scheme and plays to utilize that.

But you really can't gauge that this year either based on injuries, different line up changes and things of that nature. And My God, it is their first year together for a majority of the team. Next Year MAYBE

Only players who've been with the Bulls are Deng(Coming Off that Injury), Noah(Previously Mentioned), Taj(Was a Starter). And again these are players playing under Vinny Del Negro, a completely different style.

But r.burgundy you're punctuation, sentence structure and complete disregard of others opinions and stats make it hard to really have a legit debate. And while repeating "but who do he mak betta" over and over works on the playground with 5 year olds, it just makes you look immature..or like a troll.... Damn you Ronnie!

son,this is a hip hop site,u want proper punctuation and sentence structure,go post on oldenglish.com

noah's play can easily be xplained by a very big increase in minutes

bottom line is,he has yet to show he can make guys betta.we all know he can get his,and 25 ppg is gonna improve any team,but until he makes his guys betta they arent gonna reach full potential.why is so hard to admit that tha "point god" aint really much in that department

and typin 8 long a.ss paragraphs and still not addressin tha ? makes u look like a geek,troll,and stan.but who really gives a fu*k
 7 years ago '07        #235
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
bump...

who has based rose made better
 7 years ago '06        #236
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 StylinOnYou said:
so 13 pages of people dancin around the question and talkin bout improvin himself and the bulls team as a whole, while no one could name a single player that Rose has made better in 3 seasons

7 years ago '07        #237
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
who has he played with consistently for 3 years? don't worry I'll wait...

Deng? had one of his best years.
 7 years ago '07        #238
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
who has he played with consistently for 3 years? don't worry I'll wait...

Deng? had one of his best years.
rose the mvp right

he supposed to make his team better
 7 years ago '04        #239
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,708 | Props total: 1491 1491
 timdog said:
rose the mvp right

he supposed to make his team better

this ^
 7 years ago '05        #240
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0
 luv4music said:
this ^
He led a team that was the 8th seed last year to 1st place this year, including the beat record in the league.

Take him off the bulls and they don't make the playoffs. Therefore he made not one player better, he made the whole team a winner.

This series isn't over. Bulls have a good chance to win gm 4,5,6 or 7 So save the hate.

Some if u guys live some depressing lives, dedicating ur life to hating people because they get recognition
for doing something positive.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy