who exactly has derrick rose made better?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #201
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 Trap$tar said:
Good job at contradicting yourself.

You said Thornton wasn't playing well because of his minutes but then you said Kyle should get better numbers. Guess what Kyle doesn't play alot of minutes. Rose doesn't control that.

The reason why Noah didn't play was because when he did he was terrible. The next year he started off bad but then he picked it up around the all-star break but you don't want to credit Rose. Lack of minutes shouldn't matter since you said it yourself when you said cp3 doesn't control that. Also Noah averaged 6 and 7 in 24 minutes and then averaged 11 and 10 in 30 minutes the next year. That is a pretty nice improvement.

You can't use one reason to defend CP3 and just disregard that reason for Rose that just makes you a hypocrite.

Want to explain why the drop off in production with Ariza and Okafor then?

Also you still haven't talked about Deng's fourth year where he regressed playing without Rose.

Also you can tell how a player is going to end up after a couple of years. And with Belinelli he just got more playing time in NO. 10ppg in 24 minutes the year before that he got 7ppg in 17 minutes.
korver actually played more mins in chi than he did his last year in utah

and his stats jump is in accordance wit his minutes jump.i cant credit rose for that because his stats have stayed tha same from tha tome he got steady minutes

ariza has less shot attempts.that should explain it
okafor was on a steady decline since his rookie year,and has a bad back.

and just as u said wit belinelli,u can say tha same thing wit thornton
 7 years ago '07        #202
space
space
 Ace2125 said:
the bulls you simple f*ck
tha bulls is a player u simple fu*k?
 7 years ago '06        #203
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,892 | Props total: 2723 2723
 r.burgundy said:
korver actually played more mins in chi than he did his last year in utah

and his stats jump is in accordance wit his minutes jump.i cant credit rose for that because his stats have stayed tha same from tha tome he got steady minutes

ariza has less shot attempts.that should explain it
okafor was on a steady decline since his rookie year,and has a bad back.

and just as u said wit belinelli,u can say tha same thing wit thornton
But Korver's numbers are on par with every year he was with Deron. So if Deron doesn't make Kyle better then how is Rose supposed when Deron is the better passer?

Every player on the Bulls that get consistent minutes in the rotation besides Taj and Omer are at their statistical peak give or take a few points. There isn't a player on the Bulls that can get better besides Omer and Taj. Everyone in the rotation is either in their prime or entering their prime except for Rose.

Also since you said Noah only has better numbers because he is playing more and not because of Rose than I'm going to say the same thing about Chandler. CP3 didn't make Chandler better it's because Chandler was playing more. Played 27 minutes in his last year in Chicago to playing 34 minutes with the Hornets. Again this is your logic here. If you say I'm wrong then so are you.
 7 years ago '07        #204
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
But Korver's numbers are on par with every year he was with Deron. So if Deron doesn't make Kyle better then how is Rose supposed when Deron is the better passer?

Every player on the Bulls that get consistent minutes in the rotation besides Taj and Omer are at their statistical peak give or take a few points. There isn't a player on the Bulls that can get better besides Omer and Taj. Everyone in the rotation is either in their prime or entering their prime except for Rose.

Also since you said Noah only has better numbers because he is playing more and not because of Rose than I'm going to say the same thing about Chandler. CP3 didn't make Chandler better it's because Chandler was playing more. Played 27 minutes in his last year in Chicago to playing 34 minutes with the Hornets. Again this is your logic here. If you say I'm wrong then so are you.
its been fun brotha,but its f!ght time!
 7 years ago '07        #205
space
space
bump lmao
 7 years ago '11        #206
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
I knew this n*gga would bump this thrad

Rose a poor man's AI, he don't make n*ggas better with his passin that's why this thread aint come to a resolution

if he not puttin it in the basket this n*gga borderline useless
 7 years ago '07        #207
space
space
12-32 lmao
 7 years ago '05        #208
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,694 | Props total: 517 517
 r.burgundy said:
12-32 lmao
Thats my SG you talking about
 7 years ago '07        #209
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Thats my SG you talking about
if refs dont bail him out,he is becomin useless
 7 years ago '11        #210
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
Rose stans avoidin this powerful thread
 7 years ago '07        #211
space
space
 StylinOnYou said:
like tha plague lmao.i kno they lurkin.i see u lurkin switch lol
 7 years ago '05        #212
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3268 3268
 StylinOnYou said:
Nobody's avoiding it..we've kicked the threadstarter's a.ss up and down the thread yet he still comes in and acts like he doesn't acknowledge it.

Once again..if Rose makes a whole team better instead of just one player, why does that matter if the Bulls keep winning?

And don't bring up today's game, a playoff series is a playoff series. They aren't always sweeps especially with a team that matches up well with you.

Fact of the matter is if the Bulls don't make it to the Finals this year it's because Rose and the rest of the Bulls aren't playing hard and well enough. They have all of the pieces to make it to the finals and that shows by the way they finished off the regular season and got the best record in the league. It has nothing to do with Rose being a score first guard.
 7 years ago '07        #213
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Nobody's avoiding it..we've kicked the threadstarter's a.ss up and down the thread yet he still comes in and acts like he doesn't acknowledge it.

Once again..if Rose makes a whole team better instead of just one player, why does that matter if the Bulls keep winning?

And don't bring up today's game, a playoff series is a playoff series. They aren't always sweeps especially with a team that matches up well with you.

Fact of the matter is if the Bulls don't make it to the Finals this year it's because Rose and the rest of the Bulls aren't playing hard and well enough. They have all of the pieces to make it to the finals and that shows by the way they finished off the regular season and got the best record in the league. It has nothing to do with Rose being a score first guard.

who obviously doesnt make tha team betta.how can 12-32 make tha team betta???boozes breakout game and he doesnt even get a touch in tha 4th.

u stans dont seem to understand basic sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #214
space
space
 r.burgundy said:

who obviously doesnt make tha team betta.how can 12-32 make tha team betta???boozes breakout game and he doesnt even get a touch in tha 4th.

u stans dont seem to understand basic sh*t
He had a bad game . Every superstar has a bad game here and there. They're still in the playoffs..nobody's shook.
 7 years ago '07        #215
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
He had a bad game . Every superstar has a bad game here and there. They're still in the playoffs..nobody's shook.
which goes back to my point of makin guys betta.had he realized he was off and booze was on,chi mighta won that game
 7 years ago '09        #216
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 19425 19425
hold up rose shot 32 times lol n*gga is really the next AI
 7 years ago '07        #217
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15090 15090
12-34 of course rose will score

but he missed 22 shots

now if he clickin the bulls on a roll

but if he off then well who does he make better
 7 years ago '07        #218
space
space
 timdog said:
12-34 of course rose will score

but he missed 22 shots

Now if he clickin the bulls on a roll

but if he off then well who does he make better
the teeeeeeeeeeeaaaaammm u moron.thats who he makes betta when he's off.tha bulls,ya know,jersey # 34759,that guy
 7 years ago '05        #219
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
which goes back to my point of makin guys betta.had he realized he was off and booze was on,chi mighta won that game
Either way players have a bad game..they're only human. Rose has won many games by shooting his way into them when other players weren't playing as well, so I don't blame him for doing what he did.

Btw, it's funny you ignored the other half of my post saying that if the Bulls lose it's because of Rose and the Bulls not playing well enough. And I know the reason you ignored it is because it's true...if the Bulls lose it's because they didn't execute well enough..it has nothing to do with the way Rose runs the offense...it's obvious they are capable of winning by the way they got the best record in the league.
 7 years ago '07        #220
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Either way players have a bad game..they're only human. Rose has won many games by shooting his way into them when other players weren't playing as well, so I don't blame him for doing what he did.

Btw, it's funny you ignored the other half of my post saying that if the Bulls lose it's because of Rose and the Bulls not playing well enough. And I know the reason you ignored it is because it's true...if the Bulls lose it's because they didn't execute well enough..it has nothing to do with the way Rose runs the offense...it's obvious they are capable of winning by the way they got the best record in the league.
really lol,so u think its execution where rose shoots 14 shots while his team takes 6
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy