who exactly has derrick rose made better?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #181
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Trap$tar said:
Do you just look at stats? Deng has always been a spot up shooter and a guy who plays of the ball with cuts to the basket. That is his game. Nothing has changed except that he finally shoots and makes threes.

Korver's numbers are down from last year but are pretty much the same with his first two years with Deron and the Jazz.

Boozer shot 51% from the field which is great. His lowest was 49% with Deron. Deron made him worse that year I guess.
so u think its a coincidence he went from averagin 1 attempt to 4????

injury year for booze as u put it.he missed most tha year
 7 years ago '07        #182
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
That actually helps Noah and Gibson though because when Rose misses some layups Noah or Gibson are there for the put back.

Fact is that is how Noah and Gibson score some of their points. Noah gets his occasional post up when he has a smaller guy on him.

Noah is a poor finisher in traffic though same with Gibson but for Boozer this is what he was brought in for to make those tough plays in traffic which he has done this year but not in the playoffs with his injury. (Atleast I hope that is why he isn't converting some of these shots because he has missed some easy ones)
no it doesnt help them,because their is nothin but bodies around.what would help is when rose drves tha lane,instead of twistin and turnin,he starts dishin it off

noah isnt a poor finisher in traffic and neither is taj.booze was brought in cause he's a legit 20/10 back to tha basket guy.somethin chi desperatly needed
 05-07-2011, 07:01 PM         #183
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trap$tar said:
That actually helps Noah and Gibson though because when Rose misses some layups Noah or Gibson are there for the put back.

Fact is that is how Noah and Gibson score some of their points. Noah gets his occasional post up when he has a smaller guy on him.

Noah is a poor finisher in traffic though same with Gibson but for Boozer this is what he was brought in for to make those tough plays in traffic which he has done this year but not in the playoffs with his injury. (Atleast I hope that is why he isn't converting some of these shots because he has missed some easy ones)

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #184
space
space
 antoniob 321 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #185
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 r.burgundy said:
u stans will try anything.of course injuries afftected him tha 14 ppg year,but his average pretty much got back on track,pre injury.and under tha supposed best pg in tha league his #'s just like everybody elses hav got stagnant,and now all he does is jack 3's.

please list these players who played bad wit paul,and A)went on to play great elsewhere or
B)were good b4 he got there and their stats got worsti'll wait on this 1
06-07 18.8 ppg Dengs best year of his career came without Rose

07-08 17.0 ppg Deng had regressed and a lot of Bulls fans were disappointed because we thought he could be a 20 ppg (but that was never going to happen)THIS HAPPENED WITHOUT ROSE

08-09 14ppg Deng regressed even more but his injuries got worse.

Guys like Tyson Chandler had a great start with the Hornets but regressed over time. Marcus Thornton who played great down the stretch with the Hornets but this past year with Hornets he was a ghost. Then he was traded to the Kings and was a 20+ppg scorer.
Chris Paul dont make playas betta. I'm just using your own reasoning against your dumbass.
 7 years ago '06        #186
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
no it doesnt help them,because their is nothin but bodies around.what would help is when rose drves tha lane,instead of twistin and turnin,he starts dishin it off

noah isnt a poor finisher in traffic and neither is taj.booze was brought in cause he's a legit 20/10 back to tha basket guy.somethin chi desperatly needed
Noah is a poor finisher in traffic which is why you don't go to him often. Same with Taj. Again Boozer has battled with injuries just like any other year he had with the Jazz.

You are just making things up to help with your argument.
 7 years ago '06        #187
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 antoniob 321 said:

[pic - click to view]

Noah and Gibson are good offensive rebounders and getting put back points help them get their points.

I do agree with r.burgundy in that Rose does need to do more drop off passes to his bigs. He does do it but not enough for it to go notice.
 7 years ago '06        #188
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
 r.burgundy said:
thread went 10 pages
u mad???
as asked 9 pages ago,tell me 1 player rose makes betta or keep it movin stan
Sounds like u mad cuz drose havin Hella success while u sit behind ur computer building ur post count with nonsense.. bulls have their best record in 13 years and drose is the main contributor.. he makes all his teammates better off of his presence alone.. ur gauging ur argument off of individual stats and that just shows u no NOTHING about basketball.. this is one of the most idiotic threads on bx congrats.. ur question was answered ON THE FIRST POST so please stop replying with "who does he make betta rofl rofl rofl"..gettin really redundant and ur losing most of the little bit of credibility that u had clown.. thibs and the team all say that his game elevates theirs cuz they see him goin hard no matter what.. u r a moron plain and simple and u need ur sports talk card revoked cuz ur opinion is completely biased.. u hate on drose the bulls and their success cuz ur squad is sitting at home
 7 years ago '07        #189
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
06-07 18.8 ppg Dengs best year of his career came without Rose

07-08 17.0 ppg Deng had regressed and a lot of Bulls fans were disappointed because we thought he could be a 20 ppg (but that was never going to happen)THIS HAPPENED WITHOUT ROSE

08-09 14ppg Deng regressed even more but his injuries got worse.

Guys like Tyson Chandler had a great start with the Hornets but regressed over time. Marcus Thornton who played great down the stretch with the Hornets but this past year with Hornets he was a ghost. Then he was traded to the Kings and was a 20+ppg scorer.
Chris Paul dont make playas betta. I'm just using your own reasoning against your dumbass.
so u gonna talk about dengs injurys but not tysonsu kno chandler actually failed a physical right

or he coulda raised his average from 14 to 20 cause he started takin 17 shots a game and playin 40 mins a night dumbass,as opposed to 11 and 17 wit n.o
 7 years ago '07        #190
space
space
 God Emcee said:
Sounds like u mad cuz drose havin Hella success while u sit behind ur computer building ur post count with nonsense.. bulls have their best record in 13 years and drose is the main contributor.. he makes all his teammates better off of his presence alone.. ur gauging ur argument off of individual stats and that just shows u no NOTHING about basketball.. this is one of the most idiotic threads on bx congrats.. ur question was answered ON THE FIRST POST so please stop replying with "who does he make betta rofl rofl rofl"..gettin really redundant and ur losing most of the little bit of credibility that u had clown.. thibs and the team all say that his game elevates theirs cuz they see him goin hard no matter what.. u r a moron plain and simple and u need ur sports talk card revoked cuz ur opinion is completely biased.. u hate on drose the bulls and their success cuz ur squad is sitting at home
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnn
cmon hold that,did u really hav to make an allias
 7 years ago '06        #191
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
 r.burgundy said:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnn
cmon hold that,did u really hav to make an allias
That's all u got clown?? .. kids these days.. drink ur bottle and go to bed junior.. let the real knowledgeable ppl discuss bball while u think of something to argue about.. ur officially the village idiot of bxsc
 7 years ago '07        #192
space
space
 God Emcee said:
That's all u got clown?? .. kids these days.. drink ur bottle and go to bed junior.. let the real knowledgeable ppl discuss bball while u think of something to argue about.. ur officially the village idiot of bxsc

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #193
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
so u gonna talk about dengs injurys but not tysonsu kno chandler actually failed a physical right

or he coulda raised his average from 14 to 20 cause he started takin 17 shots a game and playin 40 mins a night dumbass,as opposed to 11 and 17 wit n.o
I said I was using your reasoning to discredit CP3. I don't actually believe it. Calling my reasoning stupid is like calling yourself stupid. Quite sad.

lol Deng never took more than 15 shots per game. There you go again making stuff up. He had offensive limitations. He can't create space for himself when has the ball. He is a poor ball handler and he doesn't get to the free throw line and he never had a post game. After four years of watching him anyone would know he wasn't going to be a 20 ppg scorer. But you just want to make up stuff to help your argument but instead you make yourself look bad.

Deng is who he is. A very good defender. A spot up shooter and a guy who makes nice cuts to the basket. If you think he was capable of more then you are just kidding yourself.
 7 years ago '07        #194
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
I said I was using your reasoning to discredit CP3. I don't actually believe it. Calling my reasoning stupid is like calling yourself stupid. Quite sad.

lol Deng never took more than 15 shots per game. There you go again making stuff up. He had offensive limitations. He can't create space for himself when has the ball. He is a poor ball handler and he doesn't get to the free throw line and he never had a post game. After four years of watching him anyone would know he wasn't going to be a 20 ppg scorer. But you just want to make up stuff to help your argument but instead you make yourself look bad.

Deng is who he is. A very good defender. A spot up shooter and a guy who makes nice cuts to the basket. If you think he was capable of more then you are just kidding yourself.
uhh yea sure lol.desperationucant use my logic on paul cause its not tru smart guy.u hav nothin to support any stupid claim.thats not even sarcasm smart guy,its called lyin.keep tryin tho

where did i say deng took more than 15 shots a game.i will wait

deng isnt great at any1 thing and how many small forwards hav a post game.if he averaged 19 wit all these limitations,u somehow think it was a stretch for him to get to 20
 7 years ago '06        #195
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:

I figured that was about Deng and not Chandler because if it was about Chandler that is laughable that Tyson was averaging 17 shots a game.

Me saying CP3 didn't make Marcus Thornton better and saying Chandler regressed under Paul is the same thing as you saying Deng regressed because of Rose and saying he doesn't make Noah better. That is me using your logic to you.

And it is a stretch for Deng to get 20 ppg since his fu*king highest is 18.8. If he could have got 20 then he would have. You are pretty much saying that Rose kept Deng from being a superstar or stardom as you put it. When he has never showed that he was capable of being anything better than he is now scoring wise.
 7 years ago '07        #196
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
I figured that was about Deng and not Chandler because if it was about Chandler that is laughable that Tyson was averaging 17 shots a game.

Me saying CP3 didn't make Marcus Thornton better and saying Chandler regressed under Paul is the same thing as you saying Deng regressed because of Rose and saying he doesn't make Noah better. That is me using your logic to you.

And it is a stretch for Deng to get 20 ppg since his fu*king highest is 18.8. If he could have got 20 then he would have. You are pretty much saying that Rose kept Deng from being a superstar or stardom as you put it. When he has never showed that he was capable of being anything better than he is now scoring wise.
wtf lol,thats about thornton maaaaaan

i didnt initially say they regressed under rose.i asked who has he made betta.u asked who has he made worse,and i answered u wit facts and stats.u cant say any1 regressed under paul because u hav absolutely nothin to back that up

he got 18.8 in his 3rd year lol,so its a strecth to think rose can get to 28
chicago felt deng was on tha verge of blowin up,which is y he got tha ridiculous deal,and 19 in your 3rd year for most guys means your on tha brink of stardom
 7 years ago '06        #197
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
wtf lol,thats about thornton maaaaaan

i didnt initially say they regressed under rose.i asked who has he made betta.u asked who has he made worse,and i answered u wit facts and stats.u cant say any1 regressed under paul because u hav absolutely nothin to back that up

he got 18.8 in his 3rd year lol,so its a strecth to think rose can get to 28
chicago felt deng was on tha verge of blowin up,which is y he got tha ridiculous deal,and 19 in your 3rd year for most guys means your on tha brink of stardom
So Marcus Thornton playing like sh*t with Paul then dropping 20 a game isn't a good reason?

Why do you ignore the season after the 18 ppg? The one where his game dropped. Explain that one.

Bulls gave him that deal because they didn't want to lose both him and Gordon to Free Agency not because he was on his way to stardom. Plus looking at that deal he came cheaper to Rudy Gay and Andre Iguodala.

I said he made Noah better but for some reason that doesn't count. Going from a sh*t rookie season and still struggling in the beginning of his second year to what he is now is great. 6ppg and 7 rpg to 10 ppg and 11 rpg. But Rose doesn't get credit for that because you just want to hate on him.

I also explained why he hasn't made anyone else better because they reached their peak statistically. Kyle Korver and Brewer aren't going to magically average 12 ppg after being in the league for awhile unless of course they get way more minutes than they deserve.

The only thing that I agree with you is that Rose needs to get better at his drop off passes to his bigs. That is the only thing of value that you have talked about.

One more thing I can say Trevor Ariza has dropped off since playing with CP3 same with Okafor. But guess what situations change for each player but that is something you don't understand.

Last edited by Trap$tar; 05-07-2011 at 08:15 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #198
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
So Marcus Thornton playing like sh*t with Paul then dropping 20 a game isn't a good reason?

Why do you ignore the season after the 18 ppg? The one where his game dropped. Explain that one.

Bulls gave him that deal because they didn't want to lose both him and Gordon to Free Agency not because he was on his way to stardom. Plus looking at that deal he came cheaper to Rudy Gay and Andre Iguodala.

I said he made Noah better but for some reason that doesn't count. Going from a sh*t rookie season and still struggling in the beginning of his second year to what he is now is great. 6ppg and 7 rpg to 10 ppg and 11 rpg. But Rose doesn't get credit for that because you just want to hate on him.

I also explained why he hasn't made anyone else better because they reached their peak statistically. Kyle Korver and Brewer aren't going to magically average 12 ppg after being in the league for awhile.

The only thing that I agree with you is that Rose needs to get better at his drop off passes to his bigs. That is the only thing of value that you have talked about.
and hwat i said was he went from playin 17 mins a night to 40 in sac,and cp has nothin to do wit that

u explained it.injuries

he didnt hav a sh*t rookie season.he got inconsistent minutes and wasnt in great shape.cant perform witout minutes.so rose should get credit for noah playin 30 mins a night huh

who are u to say what somebodys peak is,u got a crystal ball?look at bellineli now that he is playin wit cp3.dude is beastin.no reason korver cant do tha same wit rose

if u agree that he needs to do that then it should be easy to understand how he doesnt make his bigs betta.now wit that said,if rose started droppin it off on his drives to tha basket,u somehow think these guys #'s wouldnt go up?
 7 years ago '06        #199
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
and hwat i said was he went from playin 17 mins a night to 40 in sac,and cp has nothin to do wit that

u explained it.injuries

he didnt hav a sh*t rookie season.he got inconsistent minutes and wasnt in great shape.cant perform witout minutes.so rose should get credit for noah playin 30 mins a night huh

who are u to say what somebodys peak is,u got a crystal ball?look at bellineli now that he is playin wit cp3.dude is beastin.no reason korver cant do tha same wit rose

if u agree that he needs to do that then it should be easy to understand how he doesnt make his bigs betta.now wit that said,if rose started droppin it off on his drives to tha basket,u somehow think these guys #'s wouldnt go up?
Good job at contradicting yourself.

You said Thornton wasn't playing well because of his minutes but then you said Kyle should get better numbers. Guess what Kyle doesn't play alot of minutes. Rose doesn't control that.

The reason why Noah didn't play was because when he did he was terrible. The next year he started off bad but then he picked it up around the all-star break but you don't want to credit Rose. Lack of minutes shouldn't matter since you said it yourself when you said cp3 doesn't control that. Also Noah averaged 6 and 7 in 24 minutes and then averaged 11 and 10 in 30 minutes the next year. That is a pretty nice improvement.

You can't use one reason to defend CP3 and just disregard that reason for Rose that just makes you a hypocrite.

Want to explain why the drop off in production with Ariza and Okafor then?

Also you still haven't talked about Deng's fourth year where he regressed playing without Rose.

Also you can tell how a player is going to end up after a couple of years. And with Belinelli he just got more playing time in NO. 10ppg in 24 minutes the year before that he got 7ppg in 17 minutes.

Last edited by Trap$tar; 05-07-2011 at 08:33 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #200
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 512 512
the bulls you simple f*ck
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
293 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago