May 6 - Police officer Patrick Larrison 'takes out drunk teenage girl, 15, in violent attack'

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
for the as*hole who comes from a family of pigs, ask you're family members about excessive force.

it's a female minor, who is not posing a physical threat to the officer in question. why did he choose to push her from behind. could he not have grabbed her arms, which were clearly at her side?

why is everyone else expected to follow the rules when the people enforcing them blatantly don't?

yet you defend him. grow a fu*king back bone. you make me sick.
 7 years ago '10        #62
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
bi*ch got murked

fu*k that pig though on some real sh*t just another power abusing fu*k
 7 years ago '04        #63
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
bi*ch deserved it - im sure her mom wants to whoop her a.ss already - this lil bi*ch livin at the crib for free and gettin fu*ked up at school, type of bi*ch to call the cops on there parents oh well, she'll live im sure she's over it by now - u f*ggots can go ahead and get over it now too
 7 years ago '04        #64
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1083 1083
 nsane9 said:
if a cops talking to you dont walk away or your gonna be put down on the ground... easy as fu*kin that.

some of yall acting like little bi*ches oh he hit a girl and she was 15.. so the fu*k what! ive seen a 12 year old boy commit a murder. bi*ch deserved what she got
It's attitudes like yours that allow cops to get away with more and more. Please go back and read up on what cops are around for. Over the years it has gotten warped but cops are not here to uphold the law anyway they want. There's rules to this sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #65
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
she deserved it for hitting her mom....
 7 years ago '10        #66
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
fu*k it, dont put yourself in that situation. She had a chance to explain her side of the story, its not like the cops hopped out and started whopping her a.ss. She chose to make it hard on herself.

Last edited by cottonman5grand; 05-08-2011 at 11:04 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #67
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 609 609
What else do you do with trash? TAKE IT OUT! :lol
 7 years ago '05        #68
Zachalicious 
space
space
space
$619 | Props total: 13 13
she'll at least think for second before doing that sh*t again haha... if the dumb bi*ch hadn't been fu*kin up, she never woulda been in the predicament
 7 years ago '04        #69
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
crooked azz power-trippin CoPs

its bad here in TN as well
 7 years ago '05        #70
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
Dumb bi*ch beat up her mother and teacher

The cop was just doing what someone should have done a long time ago
 7 years ago '06        #71
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 218 218
she didn't pose enough threat for him to do that.
 7 years ago '04        #72
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 y.g. said:
i hope the long d*ck of the law f*cks your daughter/sister/mother in the same fashion.
 7 years ago '04        #73
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Zaosyn said:
Not seeing anything wrong and here's why for 2 reasons:

1) I'm positive the cop was yelling at her to STOP, when she didn't stop he chased after her, LOOKED like he tried to grab her, not push her down. His force + her bi*chassness combined she ended up falling and it looked more brutal than it actually was.

2) Cops have to stick together, it's no different than black dudes or white dudes sticking up for their race in prison. No one likes cops, cops are constantly getting harassed, made fun or taunted. So cops have to stick together like brothers and watch over each other since the world is out to get them. My point is, some cops naturally are just as*holes because they've been treated like sh*t by citizens for so long so they're a little more strict or rougher than other cops because they don't take bullsh*t anymore.

I don't this cop fits in both categories. Unnecessary roughness? I won't argue it but I believe it to be more of an accident than on purpose, but the bi*ch was walking away so the cop could get by with stun gunning that hoe but he decided to chase her and grab her but the bi*ch obviously had no idea what was going on since she fell so easily, if she knew the cop was running towards her she wouldn't of been so easy to knock down. It's her fault at the end of the day. You don't cause a crime scene and walk away from it like it's okay.

I have alot of respect for cops and try to justify their actions when it can be done.
Essentially what you're saying is cops can do whatever the fu*k they want, right? People like you are why they believe their badge gives them a free pass to abuse their authority whenever they see fit. Meanwhile, this clown gets a paid vacation while his buddies at the department "investigate" what happened.
 7 years ago '06        #74
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Flawless Victory
 7 years ago '05        #75
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Zaosyn said:
Not seeing anything wrong and here's why for 2 reasons:

1) I'm positive the cop was yelling at her to STOP, when she didn't stop he chased after her, LOOKED like he tried to grab her, not push her down. His force + her bi*chassness combined she ended up falling and it looked more brutal than it actually was.

2) Cops have to stick together, it's no different than black dudes or white dudes sticking up for their race in prison. No one likes cops, cops are constantly getting harassed, made fun or taunted. So cops have to stick together like brothers and watch over each other since the world is out to get them. My point is, some cops naturally are just as*holes because they've been treated like sh*t by citizens for so long so they're a little more strict or rougher than other cops because they don't take bullsh*t anymore.

I don't this cop fits in both categories. Unnecessary roughness? I won't argue it but I believe it to be more of an accident than on purpose, but the bi*ch was walking away so the cop could get by with stun gunning that hoe but he decided to chase her and grab her but the bi*ch obviously had no idea what was going on since she fell so easily, if she knew the cop was running towards her she wouldn't of been so easy to knock down. It's her fault at the end of the day. You don't cause a crime scene and walk away from it like it's okay.

I have alot of respect for cops and try to justify their actions when it can be done.
i hope a pig r*pes you
 05-08-2011, 04:59 PM         #76
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hence, why people hate cops in the first place.
 7 years ago '07        #77
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
bullsh*t call. she clearly flopped.
 7 years ago '04        #78
lil antman 
space
space
space
$611 | Props total: 223 223
this is clearly is excessive...how can you guys defend this?
 7 years ago '04        #79
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
fu*k both of them

Especially the cop
 7 years ago '06        #80
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 nsane9 said:
if a cops talking to you dont walk away or your gonna be put down on the ground... easy as fu*kin that.

some of yall acting like little bi*ches oh he hit a girl and she was 15.. so the fu*k what! ive seen a 12 year old boy commit a murder. bi*ch deserved what she got
I've seen people become paralyzed in football by hits like that and he broke her neck and he looses his job people like me and you probably have to pay the mans welfare or some crap! If he did his job right the video wouldn't have been made. He is a cop that equals having to be held to a higher standard.

He should get desk duty/crossing guard...thats what he deserves
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago