Official Banner for "Die Hard" which will be on Detox

most viewed right now
 156
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 140
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 139
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #101
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
was cool until em came in
 7 years ago '05        #102
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,440 | Props total: 25101 25101
....Now This Is Better. Em On The Hook....Could of Been Better or Got Someone Else But It Still Good. Better Than I Need A Doctor,Thats For Sure.

I'll Be Waiting On The CDQ
 7 years ago '10        #103
trex 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 195 195
 05-06-2011, 10:51 PM         #104
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em k!lled that sh*t, quit fu*king hating on everything you BX bums.
 05-06-2011, 10:54 PM         #105
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rich21886 said:
Form the looks of it detox may be one of the best albums Eminem puts out
lol. For real though, for all the people clowning Dre for putting Eminem on all his singles so far, do you all not remember The Chronic?

16 Tracks on the album, 11 of which had Snoop on it. And one or two of the ones he wasn't, was a skit, like Doctor's Office.

The album had three singles, and Snoop was on all three of them (G-Thang, Dre Day and Let Me Ride).

11-16 tracks had Snoop on it, either the chorus or verses.

So it's not like this has never been done before. And last I checked, the Chronic is considered one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time.
 7 years ago '10        #106
pacman45 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,668 | Props total: 2803 2803
The funny thing is im hearing this isnt even on detox
 7 years ago '09        #107
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 conscious thug said:
lol. For real though, for all the people clowning Dre for putting Eminem on all his singles so far, do you all not remember The Chronic?

16 Tracks on the album, 11 of which had Snoop on it. And one or two of the ones he wasn't, was a skit, like Doctor's Office.

The album had three singles, and Snoop was on all three of them (G-Thang, Dre Day and Let Me Ride).

11-16 tracks had Snoop on it, either the chorus or verses.

So it's not like this has never been done before. And last I checked, the Chronic is considered one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time.
I pointed this out already but they have selective thinking,Eminems been with Dre for 13 years so he is bound to feature more on Detox than any other guest appearance


^ya heard wrong


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #108
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,440 | Props total: 25101 25101
 conscious thug said:
lol. For real though, for all the people clowning Dre for putting Eminem on all his singles so far, do you all not remember The Chronic?

16 Tracks on the album, 11 of which had Snoop on it. And one or two of the ones he wasn't, was a skit, like Doctor's Office.

The album had three singles, and Snoop was on all three of them (G-Thang, Dre Day and Let Me Ride).
....I Think Let Me Ride The Remix Had Snoop But It Wasnt A Single. Let Me Ride Only Had Dre On It.

I See What You Saying.....In That Case....I Rather Had Snoop Or Cube On The Rest of Dre's Singles Than Eminem. n*ggas Riding That Eminem Wave Still....Give That n*gga A Break,Damn.
 05-06-2011, 11:05 PM         #109
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Snoop Dogg / Em comparison is completely missing the point

on the Chronic 1, Dre was an established rapper and Snoop was his protege

By putting the lesser known rapper on his sh*t, Dre was helping to establish his main artist

It WASNT to sell records based on the strength of Snoop. No one bought the Chronic because they thought "oh, I'm getting a Snoop album"


NOW, however

Dre is relying on Em to sell records. People WILL buy Detox because it's an Em album.


The comparison is completely different. But stanleys will ignore the fact and pretend that Em on Detox is just the 2011 version of Snoop on Chronic.
 7 years ago '09        #110
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 Slickems said:
Snoop was his protege
What the fu*k is Eminem a banana?
Didnt Dre just take almost full control of an entire Eminem album beats wise recently(all but 1 song) and was featured on 2 songs when there was only 1 other feature on the whole album?


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 05-06-2011 at 11:11 PM..
 05-06-2011, 11:11 PM         #111
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
What the fu*k is Eminem a banana?


IN 2011 EM IS NO LONGER DRES WEEDHOLDER

christ do you not understand the difference between Snoop in 92 and Em in 2011?


EM IS MORE FAMOUS THAN DRE X 10000. IT IS NOT THE SAME THING AT ALL.
 05-06-2011, 11:33 PM         #112
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I get what you're saying, slick, I just disagree that Em's on there to sell records. As if Dre is only putting him on there because of potential sales.

I think Em's one of the few cats in Dre's life right now that he respects and loves. Dude's been there for him and has expressed his loyalty. To Dre that's important.

I mean he practically spoon fed that sh*t to us on his verse of I Need A Doctor, saying that Em stuck with him when others didn't.

So I think he's got Em on his album so much because it's his final album and I think he's sort of passing the torch to Em, who while not at the same part of his career that Snoop was, is still not over the hill.

Plus it's a respect thing and a sort of "You did a lot for me, and I want you involved to the max on my final project".

But that's just my thoughts.
 05-06-2011, 11:39 PM         #113
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
I get what you're saying, slick, I just disagree that Em's on there to sell records. As if Dre is only putting him on there because of potential sales.

I think Em's one of the few cats in Dre's life right now that he respects and loves. Dude's been there for him and has expressed his loyalty. To Dre that's important.

I mean he practically spoon fed that sh*t to us on his verse of I Need A Doctor, saying that Em stuck with him when others didn't.

So I think he's got Em on his album so much because it's his final album and I think he's sort of passing the torch to Em, who while not at the same part of his career that Snoop was, is still not over the hill.

Plus it's a respect thing and a sort of "You did a lot for me, and I want you involved to the max on my final project".

But that's just my thoughts.

yeah, you are 100% right about that. I didn't mean to say that it was *only* for record sales. You're right, it of course has to do with the genuine love and respect he has for the dude.

But my point is that sh*t has swapped. When Dre put Snoop on Chronic, Dre was doing HIM the favor. In 2011, Em is the one doing his mentor a favor. It's not like it's going to help his career by being on Detox.

He is going to try and pay back his mentor by making sure his final album goes hard. But my point is that its not the same situation.
 05-06-2011, 11:46 PM         #114
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slickems said:
yeah, you are 100% right about that. I didn't mean to say that it was *only* for record sales. You're right, it of course has to do with the genuine love and respect he has for the dude.

But my point is that sh*t has swapped. When Dre put Snoop on Chronic, Dre was doing HIM the favor. In 2011, Em is the one doing his mentor a favor. It's not like it's going to help his career by being on Detox.

He is going to try and pay back his mentor by making sure his final album goes hard. But my point is that its not the same situation.
ah okay I gotcha.

I was kinda flashing back to those dudes who sh*t on people like TImbaland who works with all types of artists of all types of music and calls him a "sellout", saying he only works with them to sell records.

I think he GENUINELY respects and likes the people he works with, and he collabs with them because of that respect, not because of people buying it just for that collaborator.

Course I'm a huge fan of Dan the Automator who always works with random a.ss groups from rock and whatnot. So I might be biased. lol
 7 years ago '05        #115
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
i think em sounded dope on the track...sounds pretty tight to me..i find a lot of boxden is younger kids now, so when people hate its usually hot then when people say something sucks its usually pretty good
i guess im getting old
 7 years ago '06        #116
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 828 828
Can you just enjoy music?
Comon dre NEVER WAS a lyricist
Dont act like its new...
You damn bi*ches hating for stupid reason
Appreciate it lr get the fu*k out
Music is not to be analyzed, but to be felt.
Peace
 05-07-2011, 02:58 AM         #117
Cheesypoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dre's beats fell off recently
 7 years ago '05        #118
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
sounds like one of those corny f!ght night songs. kinda lame.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy