May 6 - Al-Qaida confirms Osama bin Ladenís death in an Internet statement, warns of retaliation

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
45 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
151 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
185 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
seriosly yall laughing, but when u hear about another flight get hijacked and 100 more people dead than u gonna be crying.

i dont think this should be taken lightly, and i for one am not bout to be on any fu*king flights or major cities for about a year.
In other word, Al Qaeda won?

You realize the the point of terrorism is to scare you, right?

Man up playa
 7 years ago '07        #42
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2457 2457
osama is precious to all muslims?
sheik osama? :cube ohhellno:fu*k al-qaida and everything those piece of sh*t fake a.ss muslims stand for
 7 years ago '04        #43
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
Who gives a fu*k if they think he's dead or not. All of them terrorists MFs trying to use religion to motivate mass murdering will suffer the same fate...death!

And here we go with the ole conspiracy theorists! Yes, we have created many monsters over the years by being allies with the lesser of 2 evils but give it a break already! f!ghting Communism helped create Osama bin Laden's hero-like persona that help him bolster terrorism recruitment & fanaticism. He just decided to hate Saudiís Royalty & the West after the US and allies were asked to keep Saddam Hussein from envading Saudi. We have no way of seeing the future. I feel safe & proud to be an American. Besides, I have too much real shyt to do b4 I die to waste time trying to figure out this conspiracy nonsense.
 7 years ago '04        #44
sgv 
space
space
$199 | Props total: 0 0
All I got to say is when 9/11 happened we plastered that sh*t all over the world.

Net/TV/Radio

Everyone and their mother new about that sh*t.

And to this day its the saddest sh*t ive ever seen. and it was gruesome people falling off the towers and seeing those towers collapse. I dont know about you fu*kers but that sh*t happen in our generation of being able to witness another humans wrath. Holocaust sh*t happen to. but i read about that sh*t i didnt witness it. and that was a sad time in history too.

So you mean to tell me. We go into another country k!ll a motherfu*ker, Obama a.ss gets on the podidum says we k!lled him..and says no pic but we k!lled him..How the fu*k you expect me to be like..yeah ok boss..

Show the pic simple as that..ive seen people fall off the towers crying screaming yelling..the least we can do is show the world that we k!lled him..

Thats all im saying...motherfu*kers talking about gruesome(government)..people falling from above several stories high to the concrete and we talk about freedom and patriotism..show his mug..thats it..
 7 years ago '05        #45
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
Taking political views from you kids....
 7 years ago '11        #46
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
lol @ people asking for a picture automatically = conspiracy theorists.

Just because people ask questions they become conspiracy theorists? Sure there are some people that go overboard, but a lot/most people who question 9/11 and are asking for proof have legitimate questions (9/11 is not even up for debate, you're clearly extremely sheepish or retarded if you believe everything about that)

You know why you n*ggas "hate conspiracy theorists" so much? It's because the proof/evidence/questions are so strong that it questions YOUR belief which irritates you because you know you believe in some sh*t that YOU have no proof in... otherwise...

why would you be mad?

Same with religious people.
 7 years ago '07        #47
link04 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3907 3907
 sgv said:
All I got to say is when 9/11 happened we plastered that sh*t all over the world.

Net/TV/Radio

Everyone and their mother new about that sh*t.

And to this day its the saddest sh*t ive ever seen. and it was gruesome people falling off the towers and seeing those towers collapse. I dont know about you fu*kers but that sh*t happen in our generation of being able to witness another humans wrath. Holocaust sh*t happen to. but i read about that sh*t i didnt witness it. and that was a sad time in history too.

So you mean to tell me. We go into another country k!ll a motherfu*ker, Obama a.ss gets on the podidum says we k!lled him..and says no pic but we k!lled him..How the fu*k you expect me to be like..yeah ok boss..

Show the pic simple as that..ive seen people fall off the towers crying screaming yelling..the least we can do is show the world that we k!lled him..

Thats all im saying...motherfu*kers talking about gruesome(government)..people falling from above several stories high to the concrete and we talk about freedom and patriotism..show his mug..thats it..

just like none of us saw people falling off the buildings and getting k!lled off the plane, all that was reported we didnt see the sh*t, muh fuccas we saying it and the proof we had was a collapsed building, thats all we needed. they explained in full detail exactly what happened, now if you didnt see the news that day, then thats your fault, but most of us dont need a pic
 7 years ago '11        #48
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 link04 said:
just like none of us saw people falling off the buildings and getting k!lled off the plane, all that was reported we didnt see the sh*t, muh fuccas we saying it and the proof we had was a collapsed building, thats all we needed. they explained in full detail exactly what happened, now if you didnt see the news that day, then thats your fault, but most of us dont need a pic
There were pictures of people falling off the buildings....
 7 years ago '10        #49
Dame925 1 heat pts
space
space
$137 | Props total: 0 0
Hey man, SHOWTIME!!
 05-06-2011, 07:46 PM         #50
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only way i'll believe this sh*t is if the leader of Al-Qaeda himself (aka Osama) hand delivers to me, a video of himself shooting himself in the face.
 7 years ago '09        #51
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1

don't worry, i'll wait..
 05-06-2011, 08:34 PM         #52
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's dead leave it be. But let them al qaida dudes come thru again they better blow this whole sh*t up cause our retaliation will be much more severe
 7 years ago '10        #53
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
you kids really don't get it. the CIA created al qaeda. the CIA funded osama bin laden, go read about it. google the name Tim Osman

the cia is currently funding al qaeda to f!ght with the libyan rebels...
thiiiiiiiisssssssss
 05-06-2011, 08:43 PM         #54
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they say retaliation as if his k!lling was a random act of United States violence for absolutely no reason. what the fu*k?
 7 years ago '06        #55
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,751 | Props total: 3685 3685
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
you kids really don't get it. the CIA created al qaeda. the CIA funded osama bin laden, go read about it. google the name Tim Osman

the cia is currently funding al qaeda to f!ght with the libyan rebels...
Ima just leave this here..... OBL been dead... good riddance... but stilll.....

[video - click to view]

05-06-2011, 09:13 PM         #56
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sgv said:
Obama a.ss gets on the podidum says we k!lled him..and says no pic but we k!lled him..How the fu*k you expect me to be like..yeah ok boss..
Faith
 7 years ago '09        #57
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,657 | Props total: 13130 13130
right...
 7 years ago '11        #58
TheWatcher 72 heat pts72
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 1129 1129
 S.TEX said:
Osama chilling with Pac and Biggie in Jamaica
If by "chilling" you mean he has eels and crabs swimming and crawling in and out of his eye sockets and the gaping wound in his forehead then I'm definitely inclined to agree.
 05-06-2011, 09:47 PM         #59
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe i keep on serving this country to protect ignorant motherfu*kers, like the one's on here saying that they don't believe any of this. fu*k You Guys!
 7 years ago '04        #60
Ice Cold 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 325 325
I got proof that this sh*t is a hoax. No, i don't have pictures but i do have my word and my balls! With that said, I just saw Bin Laden @ the Halaal Meat store smoking butterscotch hookah! n*gga didn't have one hole in his head either!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
25 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
269 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
60 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
109 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
85 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy