May 6 - Al-Qaida confirms Osama bin Laden’s death in an Internet statement, warns of retaliation

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
131 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,858 | Props total: 22562 22562

[video - click to view]

... ...

Last edited by GoldBluded; 05-06-2011 at 03:23 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #22
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 3312 3312
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
you kids really don't get it. the CIA created al qaeda. the CIA funded osama bin laden, go read about it. google the name Tim Osman

the cia is currently funding al qaeda to f!ght with the libyan rebels...

Last edited by *-InfiniMatic-*; 05-06-2011 at 03:25 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #23
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
did you do any of what i told you to do? if not, fu*k off.

i can respect your opinion, but i can't respect stupidity, at least read and then make up your mind

Sorry lex-ster.....my days of taking orders and instructions are long over......I give orders now B, you aint get the scoop?
 7 years ago '07        #24
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
You n*ggas are comparing Pac to Osama..ive seen it all..
 05-06-2011, 05:31 PM         #25
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this f*ggot is fu*kING DEAD..
 7 years ago '04        #26
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 J Rob said:
Words can not describe how much I hate conspiracy theorists....
Why would you allow another person's thoughts or beliefs bother you to the point of causing hatred?

I don't believe in organized religion and try to avoid religious folks at any cost, but at the end of the day I don't hate them for their beliefs. So I am just curious how they bother you that much.

I mean yeah some of their sh*t sounds fantastic and outlandish. But at the end of the day it's their perogative and they are unwavering in their beliefs and not going to be swayed by any kind of argument or evidence.

Live and let live I guess.
 7 years ago '09        #28
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 armstrong boy said:
americans are the dumbest motherfu*kers ill just leave it at that you continue to prove the world that you are
fu*kin idiots
like we give one fu*k what the world thinks

fu*k you coward
 05-06-2011, 06:28 PM         #29
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2012 Huh?
 7 years ago '10        #30
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
you kids really don't get it. the CIA created al qaeda. the CIA funded osama bin laden, go read about it. google the name Tim Osman

Less believing, more reading...

What is your point? That isn't news. We funded the mujaheddin during the cold war. Not Al Qaeda And we haven't learned our lesson so we are funding and protecting rebels we don't clearly know in Libya.

What does any of that have to do Bin Laden being k!lled. Should we have just let him hang out in Fiji because we funded him at some point in the past?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by daviddunn; 05-06-2011 at 10:34 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #31
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 armstrong boy said:
americans are the dumbest motherfu*kers ill just leave it at that you continue to prove the world that you are
fu*kin idiots
We prove to the world how stupid we are by electing officials who do not represent our best interests while sitting by idly as they push their own personal and often greed or religion inspired agendas and policies. I mean look at the whole abortion law debate being sparked across the country. We have unemployment through the roof and our deficit continues to grow while we waste money, lives and resources in two senseless and expensive wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the best our politicians can come up with is some bs laws regarding women's abortion rights?

We should be asking where are the fu*king jobs? Where is the fu*kign sustainable forms of energy? Why aren't we exporting anything? And why the fu*k are we still in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Instead we bicker and argue (me included) over proof of Bin Laden's death and whether or not al Queda is CIA sponsored or if the US government was actually responsbile for 9/11.

So yeah, as much as I'd hate to agree with your statement, Americans are known to act against their best interests and portray themselves as stupid.
 05-06-2011, 06:42 PM         #32
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:

how long did it take you to type up this duh moment?

stop being a sensationalist over OLD NEWS
 05-06-2011, 06:48 PM         #33
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would they tell us hes still alive.. if he was
 7 years ago '10        #34
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:

lmaoooo
 05-06-2011, 06:58 PM         #35
MajinnJah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?? they gave 101 excuses why they weren't releasing pictures first because it was disrespectful to the muslim community to show pictures of the dead but they released pics of all the slaughtered muslims in osama's compound so why not release osama's picture?? then they said they didn't wanna release it in fear of retaliation, well they just said there gonna retaliate anyway so RELEASE THE fu*kIN PICTURE or stop lying this government play to many games
 7 years ago '10        #36
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 MajinnJah said:
WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?? they gave 101 excuses why they weren't releasing pictures first because it was disrespectful to the muslim community to show pictures of the dead but they released pics of all the slaughtered muslims in osama's compound so why not release osama's picture?? then they said they didn't wanna release it in fear of retaliation, well they just said there gonna retaliate anyway so RELEASE THE fu*kIN PICTURE or stop lying this government play to many games
Patience young one....

pictures and videos of the compound with home videos will likely come out this weekend...

let them do their homework and stop expecting the US to blow its entire load in one fell swoop....
 7 years ago '10        #37
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20781 20781
 J Rob said:
Words can not describe how much I hate conspiracy theorists....
 7 years ago '05        #38
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
seriosly yall laughing, but when u hear about another flight get hijacked and 100 more people dead than u gonna be crying.

i dont think this should be taken lightly, and i for one am not bout to be on any fu*king flights or major cities for about a year.
 05-06-2011, 07:19 PM         #39
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Clipsburgh 412 said:
Retaliatiom? Americans’ ”happiness will turn to sadness.”?

[pic - click to view]

u dont want it with zach morris!!
 7 years ago '07        #40
link04 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
THE ONLY PROOF WE NEED IS WHEN THEY RETALIATE, NO DOUBT THEM MUH FUCCAS IS COMING, AND FOR ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY AIN'T COMING, I PRAY FOR YOUR STATE. I GUESS ITLL TAKE ANOTHER 9/11 TYPE ATTACK FOR n*ggaS TO KNOW THE sh*t GOT REAL. I DONT NEED PROOF, THEY SAID HE DEAD, THE n*gga DEAD MAYNE SIMPLY PUT.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago