May 6 - Al-Qaida confirms Osama bin Laden’s death in an Internet statement, warns of retaliation

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 5 places on Earth Gravity doesn’t seem to Work
16 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NCAAF Washington state QB Tyler Hilinski commited suicide
142 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aaliyah & No Limit's Mercedes back in the day
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1
6629 pageviews
92 comments

KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
May 6 - Al-Qaida confirms Osama bin Laden’s death in an Internet statement, warns of retaliation

[pic - click to view]

Al-Qaida confirms bin Laden’s death in an Internet statement, warns of retaliation - The Washington Post

CAIRO — Al-Qaida on Friday confirmed the k!lling of Osama bin Laden and warned of retaliation, saying Americans’ ”happiness will turn to sadness.”

The confirmation came in an Internet statement posted on militant websites, signed by “the general leadership” of al-Qaida. The announcement opens the way for the group to name a successor to bin Laden. His deputy Ayman al-Zawahri is now the most prominent figure in the group and is a very likely contender to take his place.

The statement, dated May 3, was the first by the terror network since bin Laden was k!lled Monday by U.S. commandos in a raid on his hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan. The statement’s authenticity could not be independently confirmed, but it was posted on websites where the group traditionally puts out its messages.

“We stress that the blood of the holy warrior sheik, Osama bin Laden, God bless him, is precious to us and to all Muslims and will no go in vain,” the statement said. “We will remain, God willing, a curse chasing the Americans and their agents, following them outside and inside their countries.”

“Soon, God willing, their happiness will turn to sadness,” it said, “their blood will be mingled with their tears.”

In the statement, al-Qaida also called on the people of Pakistan — “where Sheik Osama was k!lled” — to rise up in revolt against its leaders. It also said that an audio message bin Laden recorded a week before his death would be issued soon.

Copyright 2011 The a.ssociated Press. All rights reserved.

let's re-cap.... our government, his wife and daughter AND NOW Al-. Qaida all agree he's dead..... yet the tin-foil-hat crowd still disagrees. image

92 comments for "May 6 - Al-Qaida confirms Osama bin Laden’s death in an Internet statement, warns of retaliation"

05-06-2011, 08:06 AM         #2
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they just gonna say Al Qaida IS the CIA etc.

who really knows? but just because this is the real world not the maybe world... i'm going with he's dead and al-qaida is salty.
 7 years ago '04        #3
zonicview 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 736 736
no pic no proof, simple as that
 05-06-2011, 08:20 AM         #4
Clipsburgh 412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Retaliatiom? Americans’ ”happiness will turn to sadness.”?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #5
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,996 | Props total: 2668 2668
nobody question if he dead.. they said he was dead along time ago
 7 years ago '04        #6
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 676 676

[pic - click to view]

Accept it.
 7 years ago '04        #7
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
 zonicview said:
no pic no proof, simple as that
would you accept the pictures as fact if they were released?
 7 years ago '05        #8
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,436 | Props total: 16485 16485
Whats up with all these weak a.ss statements, isn't this like the third one? Do something already or shut the fu*k up.
 7 years ago '04        #9
mainevent23 55 heat pts55
space
space
$409 | Props total: 1259 1259
The US government calls up Al-Quida "Hey, put something on your website that says we k!lled him". Al-Quida "Ok, no problem". sh*t pops up on the internet.
 7 years ago '07        #10
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,305 | Props total: 391 391
fu*king losers. I'm thankful every day i dont live in that sh*t hole of a country and have the same beliefs and life style as those clowns.
 7 years ago '06        #11
joyn6160 
space
space
space
$70 | Props total: 3 3
the competence level of some of the posters on this board is baffling
 05-06-2011, 10:27 AM         #12
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

im reggi
 7 years ago '07        #13
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
riddle me this.....could a picture prove anything, we seen so called autopsy photos on pac...and yet we still think he is alive...the mad is dead, if we stop talking bout it, it will go away....we got way more sh*t to worry about...clearly this man wasnt really a issue....we spen the 1st seven years f!ghting for oil...and SADDAM...only because bush daddy failed back in the early 90's.....so fu*k a bin laden dead or alive..
 7 years ago '08        #14
The N 476 heat pts476
space
space
$46,055 | Props total: 18640 18640
looks like it needs to be said again

OBEY.
 7 years ago '05        #15
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2475 2475
 Tsukuyomi said:
How much more proof is required?

It's just bullsh*t how alot of these dudes are claiming 'no pic, no proof' when if a picture is released, I'm damn sure they will just find a way to scream fake. I've seen that happen way too many times to take those kind of people seriously anymore. It happened with photos of the moon landing. The Tupac Shakur death photo who some folks say is fake. Pictures of massive amounts of Jews after having been k!lled which plenty of Stormfront members say are fake. Obama's recent birth certificate scandal. Those who do not want to believe will not despite being provided ample proof.

Conspiracy theorists don't want proof that debunks their beliefs, because it probably makes them feel special to be 'in the know' concerning top-secret information that they think most of the world is unaware of. That's why they love to call those who disagree 'sheep'.

There's now more than enough reason to believe Osama Bin Laden is dead, and that he died a few days ago after a Seal Squad a.ssassinated him....
 kuntree_swagger said:
riddle me this.....could a picture prove anything, we seen so called autopsy photos on pac...and yet we still think he is alive...the mad is dead, if we stop talking bout it, it will go away....we got way more sh*t to worry about...clearly this man wasnt really a issue....we spen the 1st seven years f!ghting for oil...and SADDAM...only because bush daddy failed back in the early 90's.....so fu*k a bin laden dead or alive..

real talk right there
 05-06-2011, 12:31 PM         #16
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Osama chilling with Pac and Biggie in Jamaica
 7 years ago '09        #17
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,087 | Props total: 1143 1143
Why are they telling us they're gonna retaliate? I mean, it's expected but why make it known? Why not hit us in the side-eye like you did with 9/11?
 05-06-2011, 12:47 PM         #18
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whatabout those of us who dont give a fu*k about any of this?

My light bills due on the 13th, my Phone on the 16th, I just paid a mortgage and my car insurance is kicking my a.ss.

If at any moment any of this sh*t comes in the way of that, i'll gladly give a fu*k, until then whether hes dead, not dead, tin foil hat wearing guys wanna spew nonsense, people wanna tease em about it, blah blah blah blah blah it all doesnt matter.

I got bills n*gga, fu*k the dumb sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #19
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,021 | Props total: 290 290
 Phicmagic said:
Whatabout those of us who dont give a fu*k about any of this?

My light bills due on the 13th, my Phone on the 16th, I just paid a mortgage and my car insurance is kicking my a.ss.

If at any moment any of this sh*t comes in the way of that, i'll gladly give a fu*k, until then whether hes dead, not dead, tin foil hat wearing guys wanna spew nonsense, people wanna tease em about it, blah blah blah blah blah it all doesnt matter.

I got bills n*gga, fu*k the dumb sh*t.
u do know the prices of everything are going up.....govmnt...idiot
 7 years ago '04        #20
armstrong boy 
space
space
space
$2,088 | Props total: 632 632
americans are the dumbest motherfu*kers ill just leave it at that you continue to prove the world that you are
fu*kin idiots
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jan 14 - Do you work more than 39 hours a week? Your job could be killing you
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
174 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
131 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Jonathan Isaac Invites His Teammates to Church to Hear Him Preach... None ..
182 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn, The Clock Really Tickin On The IG Hoe Hustle
228 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Navy veteran's mom denied visa to attend his funeral in the U..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy