Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #121
Teccanina99 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 0 0
This n*gga retarded...try being young, black, and broke!!!
 7 years ago '04        #122
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
Black people need to come together and start calling the cops on white men in business suits. Obviously there're doing something suspicious like insider trading, mortgage scam, selling legal drugs illegally (pills). ponzi schemes, espionage, a.ssassinating somebody on some hitman sh*t, plotting to take over the world on some illuminati sh*t, etc

Thats how stereotyping works right?

Last edited by BeatTycoon; 05-06-2011 at 01:25 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #123
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 JayDawn said:
Its hard being young and black....Missed me with that rich sh*t
preach. it's a fu*king adventure just leaving the crib every day.
 7 years ago '06        #124
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
dont you guys get it? n*ggas aint supposed 2 have sh*t. duh!
 7 years ago '09        #125
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,398 | Props total: 10498 10498
Lmao @ this thread. Let me lay this sh*t down, maybe knock some sense into some folks' heads.

What are black people notoriously known for? Gangs, Shootings, Selling Drugs. It's not racism, it's truth. The white race did not make these up, It;s mostly black people involved in gangs, shootings, and selling drugs. If that's not the truth, you tell and prove to me otherwise. Yes, White people are in gangs, yes white people shoot other people, YES white people sell drugs. But, Are not notoriously known for it. White people are known for nascar races, drinking beers, and having bar f!ghts. A black man see's a white man and most likely instantly thinks "He's racist". A white man see's a black man and thinks "He's a drug dealer." Why? Because the majority of black people wear pants that hang halfway off their a.sses and most likely ARE selling drugs...The black race created this stereotype for themselves and then get mad when sh*t like this happens. Almost all black people think every white person is racist, why? because of our ancestors that had slaves. So I have to deal with if I drive through a black community that it's a very real possibility that I'll get shot if I just look at a black man, why? because of what SOMEONE ELSE did. Just like if you're black and go to a white neighborhood, you're most likely going to have the police called on you. Or if you walk in a store with your pants sagging halfway off your a.ss with your gangsta lean going on, you're GOING to get profiled because of the stereotypes that other black people have given your race.

That's truth...hate it or love it...
 05-06-2011, 11:45 AM         #126
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chainz Graphics said:
Lmao @ this thread. Let me lay this sh*t down, maybe knock some sense into some folks' heads.

What are black people notoriously known for? Gangs, Shootings, Selling Drugs. It's not racism, it's truth. The white race did not make these up, It;s mostly black people involved in gangs, shootings, and selling drugs. If that's not the truth, you tell and prove to me otherwise. Yes, White people are in gangs, yes white people shoot other people, YES white people sell drugs. But, Are not notoriously known for it. White people are known for nascar races, drinking beers, and having bar f!ghts. A black man see's a white man and most likely instantly thinks "He's racist". A white man see's a black man and thinks "He's a drug dealer." Why? Because the majority of black people wear pants that hang halfway off their a.sses and most likely ARE selling drugs...The black race created this stereotype for themselves and then get mad when sh*t like this happens. Almost all black people think every white person is racist, why? because of our ancestors that had slaves. So I have to deal with if I drive through a black community that it's a very real possibility that I'll get shot if I just look at a black man, why? because of what SOMEONE ELSE did. Just like if you're black and go to a white neighborhood, you're most likely going to have the police called on you. Or if you walk in a store with your pants sagging halfway off your a.ss with your gangsta lean going on, you're GOING to get profiled because of the stereotypes that other black people have given your race.

its so sad that white people are still teaching this to there kids in 2011

what are white people known for rapping murdering and stealing

and if you hate black people so much walk up to one one the street and call them a ****** or what ever you been thougt by those faliurs you call parents

stop try n to walk talk and look black listen to our music and wacth the sports we play
 05-06-2011, 11:48 AM         #127
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chainz Graphics said:

^^ Lives in a town with 98 percent white people and only sees black people on tv. Dude you sound ignorant as hell
 7 years ago '09        #128
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,398 | Props total: 10498 10498
No, I have common fu*king sense which you black people apparently don't fu*king have...Go ahead and call me racist for saying that. I don't live in a community, period, I went to an 80% black school, and I have a black girlfriend...You're just pissed that you can't go nowhere cause your "n*ggas" ruined sh*t for you...

I can tell y'all didn't read all of my post... Ignorance...

Jesus Christ some of you black people on this site are fu*king ignorant, as well as white people cause they'd come at me the same exact way...I wasn't taught sh*t by my parents. I formed my own opinions and I spoke truth, you obviously are salty as fu*k that you probably sell drugs and wear your pants halfway off your a.ss so you got MAD offended by what I said, but that doesn't mean I'm racist...

Last edited by ImAMonster; 05-06-2011 at 11:53 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #130
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 bigree61 said:
its so sad that white people are still teaching this to there kids in 2011

what are white people known for rapping murdering and stealing

and if you hate black people so much walk up to one one the street and call them a ****** or what ever you been thougt by those faliurs you call parents

stop try n to walk talk and look black listen to our music and wacth the sports we play

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #131
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 WorldsStrangest said:
why would police knock on your door because they'res fancy cars coming thru?

thats pure hatred.

[video - click to view]

05-06-2011, 12:38 PM         #132
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chainz Graphics said:
No, I have common fu*king sense which you black people apparently don't fu*king have...Go ahead and call me racist for saying that. I don't live in a community, period, I went to an 80% black school, and I have a black girlfriend...You're just pissed that you can't go nowhere cause your "n*ggas" ruined sh*t for you...

I can tell y'all didn't read all of my post... Ignorance...

Jesus Christ some of you black people on this site are fu*king ignorant, as well as white people cause they'd come at me the same exact way...I wasn't taught sh*t by my parents. I formed my own opinions and I spoke truth, you obviously are salty as fu*k that you probably sell drugs and wear your pants halfway off your a.ss so you got MAD offended by what I said, but that doesn't mean I'm racist...
go call a black man on the street a n*gga thats about your same height weight and age if your so mad

and you have the balls to call someone else ignorant
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy