Chris Johnson: "Hard being young, black and rich"

most viewed right now
 98
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 87
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
114 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 65
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
NBA LaVar Ball Argues Why Lakers Would Never Trade Lonzo Ball For Kawhi Leonard
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #121
Teccanina99 
space
avatar space
space
$415 | Props total: 0 0
This n*gga retarded...try being young, black, and broke!!!
 7 years ago '04        #122
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
avatar space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 5 5
Black people need to come together and start calling the cops on white men in business suits. Obviously there're doing something suspicious like insider trading, mortgage scam, selling legal drugs illegally (pills). ponzi schemes, espionage, a.ssassinating somebody on some hitman sh*t, plotting to take over the world on some illuminati sh*t, etc



Thats how stereotyping works right?


Last edited by BeatTycoon; 05-06-2011 at 12:25 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #123
babalou 
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 18 18
 JayDawn said:
Its hard being young and black....Missed me with that rich sh*t
preach. it's a fu*king adventure just leaving the crib every day.
 7 years ago '06        #124
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,443 | Props total: 203 203
dont you guys get it? n*ggas aint supposed 2 have sh*t. duh!
 7 years ago '09        #125
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11823 11823
Lmao @ this thread. Let me lay this sh*t down, maybe knock some sense into some folks' heads.

What are black people notoriously known for? Gangs, Shootings, Selling Drugs. It's not racism, it's truth. The white race did not make these up, It;s mostly black people involved in gangs, shootings, and selling drugs. If that's not the truth, you tell and prove to me otherwise. Yes, White people are in gangs, yes white people shoot other people, YES white people sell drugs. But, Are not notoriously known for it. White people are known for nascar races, drinking beers, and having bar f!ghts. A black man see's a white man and most likely instantly thinks "He's racist". A white man see's a black man and thinks "He's a drug dealer." Why? Because the majority of black people wear pants that hang halfway off their a.sses and most likely ARE selling drugs...The black race created this stereotype for themselves and then get mad when sh*t like this happens. Almost all black people think every white person is racist, why? because of our ancestors that had slaves. So I have to deal with if I drive through a black community that it's a very real possibility that I'll get shot if I just look at a black man, why? because of what SOMEONE ELSE did. Just like if you're black and go to a white neighborhood, you're most likely going to have the police called on you. Or if you walk in a store with your pants sagging halfway off your a.ss with your gangsta lean going on, you're GOING to get profiled because of the stereotypes that other black people have given your race.

That's truth...hate it or love it...
 05-06-2011, 10:45 AM         #126
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chainz Graphics said:
Lmao @ this thread. Let me lay this sh*t down, maybe knock some sense into some folks' heads.

What are black people notoriously known for? Gangs, Shootings, Selling Drugs. It's not racism, it's truth. The white race did not make these up, It;s mostly black people involved in gangs, shootings, and selling drugs. If that's not the truth, you tell and prove to me otherwise. Yes, White people are in gangs, yes white people shoot other people, YES white people sell drugs. But, Are not notoriously known for it. White people are known for nascar races, drinking beers, and having bar f!ghts. A black man see's a white man and most likely instantly thinks "He's racist". A white man see's a black man and thinks "He's a drug dealer." Why? Because the majority of black people wear pants that hang halfway off their a.sses and most likely ARE selling drugs...The black race created this stereotype for themselves and then get mad when sh*t like this happens. Almost all black people think every white person is racist, why? because of our ancestors that had slaves. So I have to deal with if I drive through a black community that it's a very real possibility that I'll get shot if I just look at a black man, why? because of what SOMEONE ELSE did. Just like if you're black and go to a white neighborhood, you're most likely going to have the police called on you. Or if you walk in a store with your pants sagging halfway off your a.ss with your gangsta lean going on, you're GOING to get profiled because of the stereotypes that other black people have given your race.

That's truth...hate it or love it...
its so sad that white people are still teaching this to there kids in 2011

what are white people known for rapping murdering and stealing

and if you hate black people so much walk up to one one the street and call them a ****** or what ever you been thougt by those faliurs you call parents

stop try n to walk talk and look black listen to our music and wacth the sports we play
 05-06-2011, 10:48 AM         #127
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chainz Graphics said:
Lmao @ this thread. Let me lay this sh*t down, maybe knock some sense into some folks' heads.

What are black people notoriously known for? Gangs, Shootings, Selling Drugs. It's not racism, it's truth. The white race did not make these up, It;s mostly black people involved in gangs, shootings, and selling drugs. If that's not the truth, you tell and prove to me otherwise. Yes, White people are in gangs, yes white people shoot other people, YES white people sell drugs. But, Are not notoriously known for it. White people are known for nascar races, drinking beers, and having bar f!ghts. A black man see's a white man and most likely instantly thinks "He's racist". A white man see's a black man and thinks "He's a drug dealer." Why? Because the majority of black people wear pants that hang halfway off their a.sses and most likely ARE selling drugs...The black race created this stereotype for themselves and then get mad when sh*t like this happens. Almost all black people think every white person is racist, why? because of our ancestors that had slaves. So I have to deal with if I drive through a black community that it's a very real possibility that I'll get shot if I just look at a black man, why? because of what SOMEONE ELSE did. Just like if you're black and go to a white neighborhood, you're most likely going to have the police called on you. Or if you walk in a store with your pants sagging halfway off your a.ss with your gangsta lean going on, you're GOING to get profiled because of the stereotypes that other black people have given your race.

That's truth...hate it or love it...
^^ Lives in a town with 98 percent white people and only sees black people on tv. Dude you sound ignorant as hell
 7 years ago '09        #128
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11823 11823
No, I have common fu*king sense which you black people apparently don't fu*king have...Go ahead and call me racist for saying that. I don't live in a community, period, I went to an 80% black school, and I have a black girlfriend...You're just pissed that you can't go nowhere cause your "n*ggas" ruined sh*t for you...

I can tell y'all didn't read all of my post... Ignorance...

Jesus Christ some of you black people on this site are fu*king ignorant, as well as white people cause they'd come at me the same exact way...I wasn't taught sh*t by my parents. I formed my own opinions and I spoke truth, you obviously are salty as fu*k that you probably sell drugs and wear your pants halfway off your a.ss so you got MAD offended by what I said, but that doesn't mean I'm racist...


Last edited by ImAMonster; 05-06-2011 at 10:53 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #130
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 bigree61 said:
its so sad that white people are still teaching this to there kids in 2011

what are white people known for rapping murdering and stealing

and if you hate black people so much walk up to one one the street and call them a ****** or what ever you been thougt by those faliurs you call parents

stop try n to walk talk and look black listen to our music and wacth the sports we play

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #131
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 WorldsStrangest said:
why would police knock on your door because they'res fancy cars coming thru?

thats pure hatred.

[video - click to view]

 05-06-2011, 11:38 AM         #132
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chainz Graphics said:
No, I have common fu*king sense which you black people apparently don't fu*king have...Go ahead and call me racist for saying that. I don't live in a community, period, I went to an 80% black school, and I have a black girlfriend...You're just pissed that you can't go nowhere cause your "n*ggas" ruined sh*t for you...

I can tell y'all didn't read all of my post... Ignorance...

Jesus Christ some of you black people on this site are fu*king ignorant, as well as white people cause they'd come at me the same exact way...I wasn't taught sh*t by my parents. I formed my own opinions and I spoke truth, you obviously are salty as fu*k that you probably sell drugs and wear your pants halfway off your a.ss so you got MAD offended by what I said, but that doesn't mean I'm racist...
go call a black man on the street a n*gga thats about your same height weight and age if your so mad

and you have the balls to call someone else ignorant
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
135 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
93 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
102 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
144 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
91 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
64 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy