Jay-Z explains delay on "Watch the Throne": Jay-Z promises that he's not in the Illuminati...

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #1
5936 pageviews
63 comments

ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
Jay-Z explains delay on "Watch the Throne": Jay-Z promises that he's not in the Illuminati...

[pic - click to view]

Jay-Z promises that he's not in the Illuminati, and that yes, "Watch the Throne" is coming soon.

The hip hop mogul dismissed the rumors about his a.ssociation with a secret society.

“I just think people can’t handle when somebody is successful,” Jay explained. “Something has gotta be wrong; you gotta be down with some higher power. And I guess when someone else is successful; it makes you feel like maybe you’re a failure. So it can't be you, it has to be some other force.”

Jay-Z had initially announced that their new album would drop within the month, but over four months later "Watch the Throne" has yet to hit the shelves. Hova chalked it up to difficulty focusing. “Before success, there weren’t interviews or photo shoots,” Jay recounted. “Now it’s a big thing to get in the studio. It’s like a process just to get there. And once I'm there, I have to dial into an emotion.”

Jay went on to say that Kanye is “in an extraordinarily creative place", making it difficult to focus.

Do you think the album will drop soon?
Source:
[pic - click to view]

Jay-Z Talks "Watch The Throne" Delays, Illuminati Rumors | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

63 comments for "Jay-Z explains delay on "Watch the Throne": Jay-Z promises that he's not in the Illuminati..."

7 years ago '05        #2
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,201 | Props total: 11808 11808
So basically these n*ggas aint recorded a dam track yet.
 05-04-2011, 03:51 PM         #3
clickclack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
So basically these n*ggas aint recorded a dam track yet.
already home----jay-z
 7 years ago '04        #4
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
Have you seen his hair lately? Of course he's been recording. Keep in mind that he's busy working on J. Cole's album too.
 7 years ago '10        #5
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
So everybody who is a failure is talking about illuminati? Come on Jay, this didn't start from people who weren't successful.
 7 years ago '09        #6
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
 Bedewe22 said:
Have you seen his hair lately? Of course he's been recording. Keep in mind that he's busy working on J. Cole's album too.

[pic - click to view]

*cues up Cam'ron - I Don't Believe Niccas*
 7 years ago '05        #7
bqstudios 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,968 | Props total: 1918 1918
jay's right. alot of losers cant deal wih he fact that he's so successfull. maybe it has somehing to do with the hits he's put out for years now. i dont know. maybe it has a lil somehin to do wit that? maybe just maybe .lol
 7 years ago '10        #8
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
i dont even worry bout dis dude being in illuminati or wutever but his constant defense on it worries me, why not just ignore it
 7 years ago '10        #9
trex 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 195 195
 420Heat said:
i dont even worry bout dis dude being in illuminati or wutever but his constant defense on it worries me, why not just ignore it
because people naively take silence as confirmation.
 7 years ago '10        #10
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 420Heat said:
If he ignores it and doesn't address it, it would really give these conspiracy theorist something to talk about.
 7 years ago '06        #11
Affectz 132 heat pts132
space
space
$8,227 | Props total: 4558 4558
I used to believe in illuminati until I grew up,that sh*t is just something to have people talking,jay z just a ex crack dealer turned rapper,dude got his sh*t straight being successful by what he brings to the table. Why even be stupid to believe it,tupac tried to k!ll that illuminati talk bak in 96 with k(illuminati) u lames need to catch on
 7 years ago '07        #12
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,916 | Props total: 573 573
Loolol...
 7 years ago '04        #13
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 criscris10 said:
Sorry Jay ... but no1 believes you ... You need more people ....

That n*gga got a Russian to back him up to buy a NBA team ...

Illuminati writin all over that sh*t ... !!! ...
Jay been had stock in the nets before Prokarov bought em, lol but who really gives a fu*k
 7 years ago '11        #14
wShh 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 759 759
he doesn't understand that people loves his rap and everything, nobody's trying to hate on him, people are disapointed thats different

and if he's not with the illuminati (which is possible) then why put all these weird things in his videos? to make people talk then say he doesn't understand......

Jay-Z is a hypocryte or a mason.
 7 years ago '10        #15
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
Jay-z have fell off, stans is having a hard time realizing that
 7 years ago '10        #16
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 criscris10 said:

you're dumb as fu*k and have no idea wtf you're talking about
 7 years ago '04        #17
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
there has been a lot of talks about the illuminatti lately :hmm: wtf is goin on? and why I aint get the memo?
 7 years ago '11        #18
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,233 | Props total: 4231 4231
 wShh said:
he doesn't understand that people loves his rap and everything, nobody's trying to hate on him, people are disapointed thats different

and if he's not with the illuminati (which is possible) then why put all these weird things in his videos? to make people talk then say he doesn't understand......

Jay-Z is a hypocryte or a mason.
Heh, that's like saying ... i wanna wear a black and red checkered shrirt. Guess I'm Illumaniti. If you look aeverywhere yyou will see the signs everywhere. That's just what they wanted to do in stuff, or what they wanted to wear. That's all there is to it. Anybody that make a lil money Illumaniti... Be real now. If they were, i don't see the point of them still working, since there promised to be rich. It's just like girls in highschool make up a rumor about another girl. Basically, everyone being a bi*ch.

Dude say he ain't ilumaniti... then he ain't in my eyes. Why should it matter pass that? It's just a waste of time.
 05-04-2011, 06:05 PM         #19
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 criscris10 said:

u done ur hw....but tha aint jay's connections its brett ratner....he also got a russian mogul to buy rocawear for 200m in cash...
 05-04-2011, 06:12 PM         #20
Dream914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDipsetSlime said:
Tracklisting ...

1. H.A.M.
2. That's My bi*ch
3. Hate
4. The song with Bruno Mars & Beyonce
5. Run This Town (Feat. Rihanna)
6. Power Remix
7. Monster
8. So Appalled
9. Unheard sh*t
10. Unheard sh*t

that's how they gonna do it .

ill be mad as fu*k if they do some sh*t like that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy