Willie Parker: Redskins don’t care about football, only partying

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
JohnnyCage202 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,552 | Props total: 9111 9111
Yep, born and raised in the DMV. Besides Miami and NYC, we still got one of the best party scenes in the country. Fine black women at Park, Lux, Bar7, Tuscana, U st... and white girls all over Gtown and VA. Best of both worlds within 20 mins of each other!
 7 years ago '08        #62
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
So Willie couldn't start over dudes that got a hangover?
 7 years ago '04        #63
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,376 | Props total: 1047 1047
 BasedSkins said:
skins got 3 superbowls, 5 appaerances, most HOF coaches, and the highest yearly revenue of any sporting franchise in north america. Not to mention the largest following world wide of any american sport. It would be nice if they were good AGAIN but shouldnt you be busy starting a thread since you seem to make one every 2 minutes you f*ggot

None of that matters they cant make it in the playoffs or make it past being a 2nd wildcard. I ve been out before in plenty of clubs in throughtout the week in DC and seen or been around local ahteletes. Fools she be watching film and resting for practice instead of chasing a.ss all the time and trying to stunt. BUT its the Skins fans fault for having a sh*tty owner and paying to see a subpar product. If people stop going to the games and buying that ugly a.ss merchandise they would get the hint.
 7 years ago '08        #64
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
There is a culture change going on fellas. New players, new team, and new season.
 7 years ago '04        #65
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1

BX cracks me up....

i've lived in philly and pittsburgh, now i'm in DC. they ALL have hot night life depending on where you go

all it comes down to is the players and coaches themselves...you're trying to tell me that if you put the steelers in DC and the redskins in pittsburgh, the steelers would be trash and the redskins would be super bowl contenders?

no...the redskins and all the other DC teams for that matter just have an atmosphere and front offices that tolerate losing. they try to make up for it by drafting young, possibly immature guys, and bring in veteran free agents that don't care about winning, they're just looking to get paid.

it's not that hard, i don't see why everyone's trying to overcomplicate things
 7 years ago '07        #66
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 LightsOut said:

BX cracks me up....

i've lived in philly and pittsburgh, now i'm in DC. they ALL have hot night life depending on where you go

all it comes down to is the players and coaches themselves...you're trying to tell me that if you put the steelers in DC and the redskins in pittsburgh, the steelers would be trash and the redskins would be super bowl contenders?

no...the redskins and all the other DC teams for that matter just have an atmosphere and front offices that tolerate losing. they try to make up for it by drafting young, possibly immature guys, and bring in veteran free agents that don't care about winning, they're just looking to get paid.

it's not that hard, i don't see why everyone's trying to overcomplicate things
^^^^Winning cures everything. If we were winning, this would never have been brought up as a reason for our losses. Thing is some dudes party and don't give a fu*k, but some can manage to pull it off. Portis can party all he wants, dude always brought it on gameday

Im sure most NFL teams party about the same, with the exception for teams posted up in wackass cities for nightlife like Green Bay/Pittsburgh
 05-05-2011, 11:20 AM         #67
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Portis is fu*king garbage

Only thing he brought on game day was exposable thumbs
 7 years ago '04        #68
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 BasedSkins said:
skins got 3 superbowls, 5 appaerances, most HOF coaches, and the highest yearly revenue of any SPORTING FRANCHISE IN NORTH AMERICA. Not to mention the largest following world wide of any american sport. It would be nice if they were good AGAIN but shouldnt you be busy starting a thread since you seem to make one every 2 minutes you f*ggot
Are you fu*kin high?

So the Washington Redskins have a HIGHER YEARLY REVENUE THAN THE fu*kIN NEW YORK YANKEES?

Where the fu*k did you find that bullsh*t a.ss fact

So the Redskins have higher revenue than The cowboys?

The Redskins have the largest following world wide of any sport?

n*gga theres nba and mlb teams with a bigger worldwide fanbase than The Redskins

outside of the U.S nobody never even heard of a muthafu*kin Red skin

and you were dead serious with that bullsh*t
 05-05-2011, 11:37 AM         #69
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
redskins have the 2nd highest revenue in the NFL.. now all around sports. idk...
 05-05-2011, 11:39 AM         #70
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uh oh oh sh*t..

7 years ago '04        #71
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
Dan Snyder runs the team like a super jew, nickling and diming you all the way through your game experience...and the northern va white collar fans got money to blow so they spend it
 7 years ago '07        #72
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,578 | Props total: 43731 43731
 Offical said:
Are you fu*kin high?

So the Washington Redskins have a HIGHER YEARLY REVENUE THAN THE fu*kIN NEW YORK YANKEES?

Where the fu*k did you find that bullsh*t a.ss fact

So the Redskins have higher revenue than The cowboys?

The Redskins have the largest following world wide of any sport?

n*gga theres nba and mlb teams with a bigger worldwide fanbase than The Redskins

outside of the U.S nobody never even heard of a muthafu*kin Red skin

and you were dead serious with that bullsh*t

you shouldnt speak if you dont know what you're talking about. just made yourself look like a moron
 7 years ago '04        #73
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
New York Yankees
MLB
$ 6,756,301

Washington Redskins
NFL
$ 2,913,048

You really think the Redskins generate higher revenue than the fu*kin NY Yankees?
 7 years ago '07        #74
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
Portis is fu*king garbage

Only thing he brought on game day was exposable thumbs

This muthafu*ka continues to show why he knows absolutely nothing about sports. Stick to hatin on Wale, maybe he'll shout you out one day

Offical said:
New York Yankees
MLB
$ 6,756,301

Washington Redskins
NFL
$ 2,913,048

You really think the Redskins generate higher revenue than the fu*kin NY Yankees?
Dead@ this dumbass thinking these are the revenue numbers for the teams. Do some real research
 7 years ago '07        #75
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
Despite a five-year losing streak, the defection of its most important Beltway fans, and a key management shake-up, the Skins generate more revenue than the Yankees. How is that possible?
When the Washington Redskins host the New York Giants on Monday Night Football tonight, the 90,000 Skins fans at FedEx Field might look a little happier than they have in a while. That's because last week, team owner Daniel Snyder did what most thought he never would: he fired his friend and longtime front-office executive Vinny Cerrato. To the Redskins faithful, Cerrato is the architect, or at least Snyder's sycophantic yes-man, most responsible for what's been a decade of dismal football. This year will be the team's fifth losing season since 2000, a span in which the Redskins have compiled the eighth worst record in the NFL.
In Cerrato's place next to Snyder in the owner's box tonight will likely be his replacement, newly hired general manager Bruce Allen, the son of Redskins legendary coach George Allen. The move comes as a ray of light at the end of what's arguably been the worst season under Snyder's 10-year ownership. But as the Redskins close out a decade of losing, one thing is undeniable: off the field, the team has been a roaring success.
The Washington Redskins make more money than any other professional sports franchise in the United States. Their estimated annual revenue is $345 million, according to Forbes. Their closest contender, the New York Yankees, bring in somewhere around $320 million a year—but the Yankees bring home championships, 27 and counting. By comparison, the Redskins are lucky to simply have a winning season. They've had all of two since 2000 and won just a single playoff game. And yet, at $1.5 billion, the Redskins are the third most valuable sports franchise in the world, behind English soccer powerhouse Manchester United, and their rivals the Dallas Cowboys, who leapfrogged the Skins this year to claim the title of America's most valuable team.

Snyders takin advantage, but redskins fans are loyal as sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #76
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,321 | Props total: 5259 5259
Since I've been living in DC I notice a lot of DMV athletes in the bar and club when I go out, especially the Wizard players. DC is a great place for that but when you're well known like them you should not be there during the season or any time around it. If you want some @ss have them come to you
 7 years ago '06        #77
BoxerE 
space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 0 0
 Offical said:
New York Yankees
MLB
$ 6,756,301

Washington Redskins
NFL
$ 2,913,048

so u really think a sports organization makes that much yearly when they easily pay one player that much in one year? I love BX
 05-05-2011, 09:57 PM         #78
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
This muthafu*ka continues to show why he knows absolutely nothing about sports. Stick to hatin on Wale, maybe he'll shout you out one day

Dead@ this dumbass thinking these are the revenue numbers for the teams. Do some real research
my sports knowledge is fine...you mad?
 05-06-2011, 12:05 AM         #79
DcBaLLinBoyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the redskins suck
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy