Image(s) inside Chinxís Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-04-2011, 03:38 PM         #21
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Born and raised in dc and I can tell you that dude is absolutely 110% right.
 7 years ago '04        #22
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
I think all players want to win but in the end, money brings distractions...
 7 years ago '04        #23
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 30 30
 BasedSkins said:
skins got 3 superbowls, 5 appaerances, most HOF coaches, and the highest yearly revenue of any sporting franchise in north america. Not to mention the largest following world wide of any american sport. It would be nice if they were good AGAIN but shouldnt you be busy starting a thread since you seem to make one every 2 minutes you f*ggot

:rofl2:

Yes, that must be the reason half of the city is actually Cowboys fans and in all of my travels I've seen maybe 3 deadskins fans outside of MD/DC/VA.

After living in the area for 8 years, deadskin fans are the major reason I can't stand that franchise.

"At Easter Motors (motors)....your job's your credit (credit)" - Clinton Portis

Shout out to Agent 00's grotto in VA...
 7 years ago '10        #24
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8224 8224
 Oh Finesse said:
that sh*t was goin through my mind not too long ago..

got to wondering how many players are really out for a championship and how many are in it for the money and lifestyle...

Anybody who's a career bench rider or any players that are not considered superstars. Somebody like delonte west or Rafer Alston or Josh Howard, them dudes probably get bounced from the playoffs and be in the locker room like "What's good for tonight?"
 7 years ago '04        #25
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 792 792
 Killamike79 said:
D.C. is fu*king wack for partying compared to cities like LA, Miami, Vegas, etc.
D.C. is more upscale...youngins can't relate
 7 years ago '04        #26
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 792 792
 Nautilus O said:
So true its so funny when people think those athletes live and die trying to win, most could care less if they win a championship or not. If they didn't get paid to play they would be doing something completely different
right, while regular n*ggas are sitting around taking sh*t from his friends and ready to f!ght when his team loses, the actual players are out partying with each other

if you go out on a Sunday night during football season after a Skins vs Giants games, you'll see the Giants and Skins players in there pouring it up together

they don't give a damn
 7 years ago '05        #27
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 BasedSkins said:
skins got 3 superbowls, 5 appaerances, most HOF coaches, and the highest yearly revenue of any sporting franchise in north america. Not to mention the largest following world wide of any american sport. It would be nice if they were good AGAIN but shouldnt you be busy starting a thread since you seem to make one every 2 minutes you f*ggot

co-sign:agreement6:

not to mention willie parker didnt even make the fu*kin team his one year wonder a.ss was cut. so who really gives a fu*k.
 7 years ago '05        #28
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 FyreBlazer said:
:rofl2:

Yes, that must be the reason half of the city is actually Cowboys fans and in all of my travels I've seen maybe 3 deadskins fans outside of MD/DC/VA.

After living in the area for 8 years, deadskin fans are the major reason I can't stand that franchise.

"At Easter Motors (motors)....your job's your credit (credit)" - Clinton Portis

Shout out to Agent 00's grotto in VA...
not sure why your laughing here. what he said is true. its the highest earning revenue franchise. soo id have to say it automatically makes them awesome. not to mention chris cooley put his d!ck on a playbook and let the world see which makes him and the organization even cooler. soo your dumb
 7 years ago '10        #29
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,508 | Props total: 9866 9866
Shut the fu*k up Willie and mind your gotdamn business
 7 years ago '08        #30
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
i felt willie parker really stepped up his last season..the 2 years before that were..

then when his job was on the line he was doing great

i like willie..and always felt bad we cut him and hate seeing him un happy lol

wtf wrong with me
 7 years ago '10        #31
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8224 8224
 Liquid-Science said:
right, while regular n*ggas are sitting around taking sh*t from his friends and ready to f!ght when his team loses, the actual players are out partying with each other

if you go out on a Sunday night during football season after a Skins vs Giants games, you'll see the Giants and Skins players in there pouring it up together

they don't give a damn
Real Talk

Most times players on those teams dislike one of their own teammates more than dudes on another team.
 7 years ago '07        #32
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,524 | Props total: 43696 43696
he isn't lying

meanwhile andray baltche is in south beach hosting lap dance tuesday
 7 years ago '05        #33
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 2669 2669
 Killamike79 said:
D.C. is fu*king wack for partying compared to cities like LA, Miami, Vegas, etc.
it is now....im from there, i went back home for a month and i was like WTF happen, i blame stupid n*ggas though, clubs got shutdown hardbody. I went to a stripjoint and you cant even get a lapdance....i was like
 7 years ago '05        #34
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Did he even make the team last year?
 05-04-2011, 04:04 PM         #35
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of course...danny paid these dudes big bucks....they dont give a sh*t about winning...carmelo wouldve been a perfect fit on the wiz
 7 years ago '04        #36
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,068 | Props total: 6114 6114
 BasedSkins said:
have you ever been to philly? its white trash as fu*k look in the god damn stands at the sixers and eagles game
umm i live there. at judging a city by the fans in a sports stadium. You do know that white people are not the majority in philadelphia right? Of course not.
 7 years ago '07        #37
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 BasedSkins said:

Highest yearly revenue? n*gga you smokin some gooooood sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #38
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
 BasedSkins said:
The thing is DC is waaay different than Pittsburgh. It aint sh*t to do in cold a.ss boring a.ss white trash Pennsylvania but when you in the metro area the whole world at your feet.

strip clubs, bars, hookers on every corner,

you can't expect rich young n*ggas not to take advantage of the area, i guess thats why the steelers,packers, and patriots are so good.o yea and dallas
fixed
 7 years ago '04        #39
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6511 6511
at the fact we're arguing about who has the best party town for athletes to get fuked up enough to not give a damn on game day
 7 years ago '04        #40
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,068 | Props total: 6114 6114
 BasedSkins said:
dont be mad cause your city full of boring angry white guys

i cant blame the athletes for not wanting to party in that environment

n*ggas jealous cause me cakin and partin in DC
you obviously know nothing about philly and from your comments probably never even been there. I see tons of pro athletes out in philly. But if it makes you feel better about yourself then do you homie.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago