May 4 - Obama: I won't release bin Laden death photos

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 Cambury said:
sold them to Reuters??? What are you their accountant? Did you sign the checks or see the receipts??? Did you print the invoice??? Don't say something as if you know its true and it was an inference.
Reuters admitted they bought them, fatass

no inference needed to be made...
 7 years ago '04        #162
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
I understand that belief without tangible evidence is possible.

Just look at gravity, entropy, or reason and thought.

But this Osama bin Laden predicament is not one of those moments were I can simply put aside any disbelief and just blindly believe what I am told.

I just desire more substance and truth with regards to the information being presented. I no longer desire pictures, for that has been deemed morbid and disgusting.

So all I ask is for something that will prove this actually happened and I will shut the fu*k up and issue apologies to whoever would like one.
 7 years ago '05        #163
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 matelyan said:
I understand that belief without tangible evidence is possible.

Just look at gravity, entropy, or reason and thought.

But this Osama bin Laden predicament is not one of those moments were I can simply put aside any disbelief and just blindly believe what I am told.

I just desire more substance and truth with regards to the information being presented. I no longer desire pictures, for that has been deemed morbid and disgusting.

So all I ask is for something that will prove this actually happened and I will shut the fu*k up and issue apologies to whoever would like one.
thats fair... Id point you into the direction of the pics from Reuters

Its not enough to know for certain everything that happened, but it is evidence that at least some reports MAY be founded in truth
 7 years ago '04        #164
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Adamsville said:
thats fair... Id point you into the direction of the pics from Reuters

Its not enough to know for certain everything that happened, but it is evidence that at least some reports MAY be founded in truth
I definitely believe sh*t went down and dude is no longer alive. And at this point I'd just like to get the facts straight so we can sort this sh*t out and move along.

Man you had me all wrong then. I don't sit in my moms basement with some metal hat on communicating with my fellow conspiracy theorists. All I am seeking is the truth. And I feel like there are many others just like me.
 7 years ago '07        #165
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 Adamsville said:
Reuters admitted they bought them, fatass

no inference needed to be made...
My point was you cant prove one thing without having to prove errthing else. If I tell you there is a conspiracy involving more than 2 or more parties you cant say well party A did this because party B says so. In this case Pakistani officials and the media all have been caught not telling the truth.
 7 years ago '04        #166
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,536 | Props total: 5118 5118
what I don't get is how the fu*k did usa found out before pakistan when that n*gga was living in their own Territory. Something just doesn't seem right from both sides.
 7 years ago '05        #167
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 2648 2648
 matelyan said:
I definitely believe sh*t went down and dude is no longer alive. And at this point I'd just like to get the facts straight so we can sort this sh*t out and move along.

Man you had me all wrong then. I don't sit in my moms basement with some metal hat on communicating with my fellow conspiracy theorists. All I am seeking is the truth. And I feel like there are many others just like me.
Having questions, even doubts is fine.

But just going "THE GOVERNMENT IS LYING YOU'RE ALL SHEEP OSAMA DIED 8 YEARS AGO BUSH DEMOLISHED THE TOWERS" with nothing to back it up, is just sad.
 7 years ago '07        #168
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,435 | Props total: 55862 55862
Did the U.S. release pics of Saddam Hussein's sons when they k!lled them back in 03?...I remember them doing that but they don't whon't to release pics of Bin Laden because it might start something?
 7 years ago '04        #169
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Sco Dylan said:
Having questions, even doubts is fine.

But just going "THE GOVERNMENT IS LYING YOU'RE ALL SHEEP OSAMA DIED 8 YEARS AGO BUSH DEMOLISHED THE TOWERS" with nothing to back it up, is just sad.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago