Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 ra1n said:
This is not a very good reason. Many people who are not conspiracy theorists WANT To see the pictures.
I think we all do deep down. But i dont think we're ready for the consequences those photos could bring. In an effort to repair the view of America as arrogant bullies, it would be best if we didnt parade photos of our dead enemy as a trophy. The job is done, let it be what it is and move on. Just imagine if Al qaeda spread pictures of our dead soldiers with their heads bust open. You would be pissed as hell and want revenge. I just think a photo wont change much. You can either believe it happened or not.
 05-04-2011, 10:01 PM         #142
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoDzSoN35 said:
I think we all do deep down. But i dont think we're ready for the consequences those photos could bring. In an effort to repair the view of America as arrogant bullies, it would be best if we didnt parade photos of our dead enemy as a trophy. The job is done, let it be what it is and move on. Just imagine if Al qaeda spread pictures of our dead soldiers with their heads bust open. You would be pissed as hell and want revenge. I just think a photo wont change much. You can either believe it happened or not.
doubters are doubters and even after they see the picture(s) that won't stop them from spinning it some other way
 05-04-2011, 10:08 PM         #143
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
doubters are doubters and even after they see the picture(s) that won't stop them from spinning it some other way
you know not everyone is a nutjob...they just want to see a picture. Thats it. Until then they wont believe it and your president is shattering his credibility.
 05-04-2011, 10:22 PM         #144
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
you know not everyone is a nutjob...they just want to see a picture. Thats it. Until then they wont believe it and your president is shattering his credibility.
i said doubters, i didn't call them nutjobs

that's subjective to HOW they spin it ;)
 7 years ago '10        #145
NYstreetz 1 heat pts
space
space
$351 | Props total: 7 7
 lilsnatch770 said:
This.........

They could show the DNA results, the pictures and video of him dying and people would still not believe it.
i might believe a video, its better then NOTHING!
 7 years ago '10        #146
DJ Lodose 
space
space
$154 | Props total: 15 15
 agony8 said:
so the most wanted man in the USA is now the most wanted man in the WORLD...this is why people hate america so much, we think america is the WORLD...
You forget that he didn't just k!ll Americans. He k!lled all over the world. He just k!lled a lot more in the states then he did in other continents. And we took forever to do it but we got him.
 7 years ago '04        #147
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Benazir Bhutto said bin Laden was dead back in 2007.

Plus at least one Fox News report back in 2001 saying he was already dead.

Now that he's "officially" dead, conflicting reports are coming out daily and now Obama says they won't release the pictures.

It's not crazy to ask questions.....even a non-"conspiracy theorist" could question this.
 7 years ago '10        #148
DJ Lodose 
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
hence you guys prove my point.
I will say this. I admire your willingness to keep going despite your obviously ineffectiveness at making your point. You stated ALL Americans are dumb. Which generalizes ALL Americans. That's almost as bad as stating that ALL MUSLIMS are terrorists. I might be stretching that analogy a bit far. Not ALL Americans are dumb. That was my point. Your just pointless which makes you stupid..hence dumb :dancingcool::dancingcool:
 7 years ago '10        #149
DJ Lodose 
space
space
 JBeezy said:
Benazir Bhutto said bin Laden was dead back in 2007.

Plus at least one Fox News report back in 2001 saying he was already dead.

Now that he's "officially" dead, conflicting reports are coming out daily and now Obama says they won't release the pictures.

It's not crazy to ask questions.....even a non-"conspiracy theorist" could question this.
As far as that Fox report is concerned I can't comment cuz I didn't read the text or hear the report.

As far as Bhutto that does seem kinda sketchy but it's not definitive proof. How would she know ? And why didn't she tell the U.S. Of course she could of told and then the Government kept it quiet so they could use fear to control the masses. All are very valid questions but not one of them has any hard facts.
 7 years ago '09        #150
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 J Rob said:
we need to stop caring so much about what these nutjob conspiracy theorist idiots think. fu*k them.
i been stopped caring what the hive minded cnn watching worker ants think, so saul good fu*k bwoi.
 7 years ago '10        #151
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
they'll leak out sooner or later. Boxden get everything early.
 05-05-2011, 02:37 AM         #152
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man bin laden been dead since 2002....conspiracy theories if u want to call it. How come this dude haven't made a video since the towers failed? Lets be real when was the last actual video we have seen? This dude been dead and the government staging this event so people can feel secure again? And they plan the next attack which al-qaeda/ cia hounds will cause...we been lied to since the beginning of time just want to put that out there.
 05-05-2011, 03:42 AM         #153
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Lodose said:
As far as that Fox report is concerned I can't comment cuz I didn't read the text or hear the report.

As far as Bhutto that does seem kinda sketchy but it's not definitive proof. How would she know ? And why didn't she tell the U.S. Of course she could of told and then the Government kept it quiet so they could use fear to control the masses. All are very valid questions but not one of them has any hard facts.
Bro, Bhutto was a.ssassinated after saying Bin Laden was murdered on T.V, isn't that odd?

I'm not even surprised they're not releasing the photos.. the sheep will believe what their fed..

U.S gov't still hasn't released videos of the pentagon and people just hold there word and believe this propaganda
 05-05-2011, 04:54 AM         #154
Freeze Me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville said:
they are a.ssuming that conspiracy theorist are the only ones who want to see the photos... thats not accurate.
^^^this

Also,he says imagine the reactions of Americans if one of ours was k!lled & they released pics..do they not remember Nick Berg?Daniel Pearl?how soon we forget..

Although Im not quick to call conspiracy,i think its wrong to sh*t on conspiracy theorists.they only exist because of the previous conspiracies themselves.conspiracies DO happen.

Last edited by Freeze Me; 05-05-2011 at 04:57 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #155
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 2648 2648
 TDH Music said:
I think everyone is asking the wrong questions...look at the situation by what is to be gained...osama was k!lled unarmed, they keep saying a firef!ght but only one person they claim actually fired on the troops and he was in the guest house not in the main house...so why did they k!ll all the males in the house...they were unarmed? they couldve captured them...had a trial and then k!lled them like sadaam if they wanted but they a.ssassinated all the males on the spot....

we wouldve gained more by putting osama on trial and finding out what really happened on 9/11 from the mouth of the man him self but the govt didnt want that....they dont want you to know what happened on 9/11 so he was a.ssassinated...shyt maybe it wasnt the govt maybe it was the pentagon who didnt want us to know since there was a 30 min black out...it was a hit...they knocked him off because if put on trial the truth behind 9/11 would have come out thats my theory call me what u want but thats my theory.

and u guys saying he isnt dead and what not are just helping them...theyre using you to help distract people from the real point....why wasnt he captured, interrogated, given a lie detector test, water boarded like everyone else, put on trial and then fried...thats the real question
Osama could have just said all that in a video and al-jazeera would have played it nonstop forever...

I swear to god progress is such a slow burn because humans need to give everything secret meaning, like honestly believe EVERYTHING the government does is to harm us and they can control us, forgetting the fact it's mostly made up of regular people like me and you.

If you believe everything the government tells you at face value, you're a moron, if you don't believe anything the government tells you, you're a moron.

Obama is classy, that's why he doesn't want to go around showing a picture of a dead man. We'll appreciate it long after he's out of office when we grow up a little.

Tons of people dem and republican alike have seen the pictures/video, international and domestic. So far nobody has cried foul. A man live tweeted all the action, Pakistan is upset US didn't tell them, etc etc...so much evidence other than a picture and you all still choose to think the worst.

Give it up conspiracy nuts...I won't even start on 9/11 conspiracies, you guys don't even deserve a seat at the table with the adults.
 7 years ago '11        #156
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Sco Dylan said:

Give it up conspiracy nuts...I won't even start on 9/11 conspiracies, you guys don't even deserve a seat at the table with the adults.
Right because you saw the plane that hit the pentagon and buildings just turn into rubble without explosives/detonation.

If you don't think something was fu*ked up about 9/11 outside of what was officially reported by the government, you're a fu*kin idiot.

Sorry, you don't belong at the table with adults.

You belong on the farm with sheeps getting skinned for wool.

Last edited by PTC; 05-05-2011 at 06:05 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #157
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
Labeling has to be the easiest most dismissive action. I dont understand their "Crazy", That is not what im told "Its A Conspiracy". thats a dismissive act due to the lack of understanding or taking the time to address the full situation. thats lazy. your subject to your opinion though so it is what it is. Many people dont need the full truth they have more faith in man than themselves. and under our law your incident til proven guilty. He was executed without indictment.

So lets look at the foul plays...

1. They've made up countless Stories to lie to the people about the Confrontation with Osama
2. They've gave no DNA result or any type of proof of his death to back Any Story.
3. They leaked Pictures of everyone in the house dead but Osama after the statement of parading dead bodies
4. Use The Labeling Technique to close the conversation....

this is the pimp game Technique is very simple.......

When a cop goes for questioning you feed them with many stories. like Denzel Movie "Inside Man" If Their is No ground to stand on how can they begin to build a story??? And if so no solid evidence just Theories.(Same goes for repetitive talk. Like The Weapons of Mass Destruction. Say it over and over the mind accepts it)

To k!ll a theory you need a quick Dismissal. "Ah this n*gga a Conspiracy Theorist he needs tin foil" Hence why jesse ventura got a show. people dont listen they criticize, therefore the Citizens are divided again. between the thinkers and the faith walkers. Thats the game. nothing remains united divide it and you will always conquer it.....
 7 years ago '05        #158
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 SpyDa said:
Labeling has to be the easiest most dismissive action. I dont understand their "Crazy", That is not what im told "Its A Conspiracy". thats a dismissive act due to the lack of understanding or taking the time to address the full situation. thats lazy. your subject to your opinion though so it is what it is. Many people dont need the full truth they have more faith in man than themselves. and under our law your incident til proven guilty. He was executed without indictment.

So lets look at the foul plays...

1. They've made up countless Stories to lie to the people about the Confrontation with Osama
2. They've gave no DNA result or any type of proof of his death to back Any Story.
3. They leaked Pictures of everyone in the house dead but Osama after the statement of parading dead bodies
4. Use The Labeling Technique to close the conversation....

this is the pimp game Technique is very simple.......

When a cop goes for questioning you feed them with many stories. like Denzel Movie "Inside Man" If Their is No ground to stand on how can they begin to build a story??? And if so no solid evidence just Theories.(Same goes for repetitive talk. Like The Weapons of Mass Destruction. Say it over and over the mind accepts it)

To k!ll a theory you need a quick Dismissal. "Ah this n*gga a Conspiracy Theorist he needs tin foil" Hence why jesse ventura got a show. people dont listen they criticize, therefore the Citizens are divided again. between the thinkers and the faith walkers. Thats the game. nothing remains united divide it and you will always conquer it.....
the US didnt leak the pics... Pakistani officials sold them to Reuters... I think its important we get the info right b4 we start accusing people of mischief.

At the same time its only been 4 days... theres hasnt even been an official account of what occurred. Before we start talking about conspiracies, shouldnt we wait until those who know what happened give their side of the event?

Last edited by Adamsville; 05-05-2011 at 10:55 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #159
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4498 4498
 S.TEX said:
if dude is alive he'd make another video of some recent sh*t that happened. but he's not. Obama keeping the conspiracy kats eating good at least
he prolly made mad videos like pac made songs..if alq starts releasing the vidz itd be crazy.
 7 years ago '07        #160
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Adamsville said:
the US didnt leak the pics... Pakistani officials sold them to Reuters... I think its important we get the info right b4 we start accusing people of mischief.

At the same time its only been 4 days... theres hasnt even been an official account of what occurred. Before we start talking about conspiracies, shouldnt we wait until those who know what happened give their side of the event?
sold them to Reuters??? What are you their accountant? Did you sign the checks or see the receipts??? Did you print the invoice??? Don't say something as if you know its true and it was an inference.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy