Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 killya said:
show me a picture of osama bin laden dead and ill shut the fu*k up about it. Till then I caught big foot and threw him in the ocean
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '08        #122
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,009 | Props total: 1761 1761
911 was an inside job.

seriously guys...

u gonna tell me you believe some towel heads in a cave were able to launch an attack that deadly on the greatest military in the world????!?!?!

we got fu*king satellites that can see live action of every corner of the planet 24/7!!!!

obama can suck it. he knows what really went down
 7 years ago '04        #123
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,470 | Props total: 2956 2956
 ra1n said:
wow just lost some respect for Obama, fu*k him.

Al Qaeda behe@dS Americans on camera and he's worried abour releasing some pics? Terrible move, Obama.
Tit for tat?
 05-04-2011, 07:52 PM         #124
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville said:
too be fair his birth certificate was online for like 3 years
a lot of information is out there that people choose to not find. but in fairness if the white house did indeed release his birth certificate then that makes it official business. people dont trust anything online. nobody thought he was releasing that certificate tho, after all that time. like officially released from the white house. then he releases it with no extra pressure, unless you want to give trump credit, and 2 days later osama is k!lled. 4 days later we're back to square one. i guess if something more extravagant happens we'll get osama proof. like see this is plausible because i just proved osama was really shot in '11. he keeps his cards close to his chest, thats the least you can say about it i guess.
 7 years ago '04        #125
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
mutherfu*kers yall mutherfu*kers

hes fu*king dead if u want us to put his head of a fu*king spear and share it to the rest of the world ur a fu*king barbarian go fu*k urself u depressed lifeless fu*king losers.

imma be here enjoying life, smashin bi*ches, gettin smoked out while yall paranoid fu*ks hatin on obama for not releasing pics of a leader with his head blown off

7 years ago '04        #126
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
 rfessler1 said:
911 was an inside job.

seriously guys...

u gonna tell me you believe some towel heads in a cave were able to launch an attack that deadly on the greatest military in the world????!?!?!

we got fu*king satellites that can see live action of every corner of the planet 24/7!!!!

obama can suck it. he knows what really went down

7 years ago '05        #127
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,100 | Props total: 4231 4231
it'll be on rotten.com next week

but obama is smart for this.... the conspiracy theorist will catch blue balls over this sh*t, but releasing the pics would cause a roar of tension overseas
 7 years ago '07        #128
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 daffysm said:
9/11 all over again
yea this seems like the second act
 7 years ago '09        #129
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
 05-04-2011, 08:19 PM         #130
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #131
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 Cap Peeler said:
At first I was like

But then I read this

and Now i'm like

Besides, the sheeple will continue create conspiracies about the photos... he might as well leak them and then go oops

dogs they mailed us and broadcasted a video of a fu*king soldier being decapitaded come on .

Are you really retetarded? do you think wrestling storylines are real too?
 7 years ago '04        #132
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
I got a feeling sh*t about to get real man.
 05-04-2011, 08:46 PM         #133
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
it'll be on rotten.com next week
i forgot all about this site damn
 05-04-2011, 08:46 PM         #134
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's wagering everything...every ounce of his credibility by not releasing this photo...what makes any of you think he'd do this without knowing for certain that bin laden was dead?

what happens when bin laden releases a new video and destroys his cred? common sense tells you the man is D.E.A.D. debate all you want whether it happened last weekend or years ago, but he is elvis presley dead.

and if any of you sick fu*ks want to see a dead body as proof that someone died, then k!ll yourselves.
 7 years ago '11        #135
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 iThink said:
he's wagering everything...every ounce of his credibility by not releasing this photo...what makes any of you think he'd do this without knowing for certain that bin laden was dead?

what happens when bin laden releases a new video and destroys his cred? common sense tells you the man is D.E.A.D. debate all you want whether it happened last weekend or years ago, but he is elvis presley dead.

and if any of you sick fu*ks want to see a dead body as proof that someone died, then k!ll yourselves.
You dumbass n*gga, not releasing the photos doesn't necessarily mean he's still alive, it just raises more questions such as, WAS HE ALREADY DEAD?

Change your damn user name cuz you damn well sure can't think for sh*t.
 05-04-2011, 08:55 PM         #136
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MexicanKingPin said:
fu*k OBAMA

the blk fools got sucka'd in to voting for this mixed prez

the half brotha ain't doing sh*t for this country

and not releasing the pics make's em more of a f*ggot
and worry more about glorifying the very thing that's driving your homeland to the very depths of the third world

mexico aint fit for me to take a sh*t in right now and you're on here bossing up some kingpin sh*t...this is what a real sheep looks like
 05-04-2011, 08:57 PM         #137
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
You dumbass n*gga, not releasing the photos doesn't necessarily mean he's still alive, it just raises more questions such as, WAS HE ALREADY DEAD?

Change your damn user name cuz you damn well sure can't think for sh*t.
didn't i mention that in my post? read more, post less bi*ch

bye
 7 years ago '05        #138
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
I guess if you were a real conspiracy theorist, you wouldnt believe Osama was behind 9/11 in the first place. So it doesnt matter either way
 7 years ago '05        #139
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 3447 3447
Ap filed a freedom of information act to get the pics and video. 20 days to respond.
 7 years ago '09        #140
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Not releasing the photos is BS. The American people deserve to know his death is a fact not hearsay.
I'm pretty sure people today are numb to blood and gore so the photo's no matter how graphic would not phase anyone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago