Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-04-2011, 03:29 PM         #101
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
but they've released photos of the other people murdered in the Mansion? Unarmed at that.

Picture taken May 2, 2011. REUTERS/Stringer
Government released those?
 05-04-2011, 03:30 PM         #102
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
isnt it kinda weird he just released his birth certificate now this. its the same scenario. i have the evidence the whole time but i choose to not release it. like he released it just to be seen as trust worthy, then this happens. most people knew damn well he was born in america, so he releases it and you say i knew it, i mean come on. then he says i got the pics dont worry about it, its all taken care of. isnt it probably the best time in his presidency to not be questioned. he just shut down the birthers, rebuilt others trust in him, and k!lled americas number 1 enemy.
 7 years ago '05        #103
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 Ni2 said:
isnt it kinda weird he just released his birth certificate now this. its the same scenario. i have the evidence the whole time but i choose to not release it. like he released it just to be seen as trust worthy, then this happens. most people knew damn well he was born in america, so he releases it and you say i knew it, i mean come on. then he says i got the pics dont worry about it, its all taken care of. isnt it probably the best time in his presidency to not be questioned. he just shut down the birthers, rebuilt others trust in him, and k!lled americas number 1 enemy.
too be fair his birth certificate was online for like 3 years
 7 years ago '04        #104
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Wow, have we Americanss gotten soft. Worried about retaliation? Since when did we turn so pus*y? They want to retaliate, then we blow them out the water, simple as that.

We k!ll a man then get scared to talk about it...if thats the case, then k!ll him and keep it quiet
 7 years ago '08        #105
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,063 | Props total: 4850 4850
 stv18 said:
I think these photos will 'leak' later, they have to.
I can agree here. Obama's rep is really depending on this, and has ALOT to gain by releasing some pics. I understand fear of retaliation and worries of it becoming a shrine/trophy, but Americans, moderates especially, wanna see some tangible proof. Maybe DNA evidence will get released.

7 years ago '10        #106
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
fu*k OBAMA

the blk fools got sucka'd in to voting for this mixed prez

the half brotha ain't doing sh*t for this country

and not releasing the pics make's em more of a f*ggot
 05-04-2011, 06:08 PM         #107
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:

Yeah he will. He just released a damn birth certificate to prove he was a citizen...
haha swag.

im sure around election time, it will be a topic.
 7 years ago '08        #108
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17251 17251
The cards are being played folks, stay awake

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #109
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
At first I was like

But then I read this

Imagine how the American people would react if Al Qaida k!lled one of our troops or military leaders, and put photos of the body on the internet," he continued. "Osama bin Laden is not a trophy - he is dead and let's now focus on continuing the f!ght until Al Qaida has been eliminated."
and Now i'm like

Besides, the sheeple will continue create conspiracies about the photos... he might as well leak them and then go oops
 7 years ago '04        #110
emfan 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
waiting for Wikileaks! :D
 7 years ago '10        #111
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
So......

They won't release the photos to prove us Americans that they've captured and k!lled Osama Bin Laden....but they want us to believe it?

They won't release photos because they think it's going to cause chaos and a war. As if what we claim we did isn't enough bullsh*t for them to come at us? They have our number and we're here playing Hollywood
 05-04-2011, 06:33 PM         #112
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn....time to get the tin foil out for some of y'all. that dude is dead, let it be. my man obama treated this like a mob hit. its done! son gotti
 7 years ago '11        #113
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
n*ggas are fu*kin sheep, dumb , and simps.

If you came home early from work and your wife was not home you might be like OK she went out. That's cool you'll wait to hear.

She walks through the door 30 minutes later, see thru white shirt, no bra, fu*ked up hair, no make up on, some signs of red spots on her neck, and you ask "where you been?"

She said I was at the neighbors house helping him look for a job and took care of his dog while he went out.

And on top of this...you know for damn well the neighbor has a bigger d!ck than you.

And you sheeps would believe her if you believe everything you've been told by the government.
 7 years ago '04        #114
Mumbletaker 58 heat pts58
space
space
$11,487 | Props total: 7164 7164
So trump's whole campaign strategy will be "if elected, i'll show the osama pics on inauguration day on a special episode of celebrity apprentice"

I bet a new osama tape is released on 9/11/11 with him pulling a tupac and mentioning events that happened over the summer...
 7 years ago '04        #115
PradaG 
space
space
$586 | Props total: 5 5
 PTC said:
n*ggas are fu*kin sheep, dumb , and simps.

If you came home early from work and your wife was not home you might be like OK she went out. That's cool you'll wait to hear.

She walks through the door 30 minutes later, see thru white shirt, no bra, fu*ked up hair, no make up on, some signs of red spots on her neck, and you ask "where you been?"

She said I was at the neighbors house helping him look for a job and took care of his dog while he went out.

And on top of this...you know for damn well the neighbor has a bigger d!ck than you.

And you sheeps would believe her if you believe everything you've been told by the government.
without comments like this I couldn't even read these damn threads, too depressing to see everyone eating this government bullsh*t up!
 7 years ago '06        #116
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
lol Conspiracy a.ss n*ggas.
 7 years ago '07        #117
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2472 2472
 7 years ago '07        #118
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
where the fu*k is Koolo AKA @Not_Afraid2Leak when you need him?
 7 years ago '10        #119
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 kyhoopsgoat said:
...because they don't exist!
 7 years ago '04        #120
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
he's got a point..aint no one gonna agree on sh*t anyway if he shows them or not..n*ggas got video of n*ggas landin on the moon..what happens? n*ggas say, 'nah, that aint real'...so really whas the point..move it along, get the gas prices down and add more jobs, fu*k bin laden, he was a 6 foot dyin cripple anyway
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy