May 4 - Boy, with brain cancer is 'cured' after being fed marijuana

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,258 | Props total: 6353 6353
 Illuminated said:
There's no "probably" to it, there IS a cure for everything. There's no money to be made in a healthy society though. Besides, these cures can't be patented by drug companies because they're natural. So they lose twice.
can you prove it? then its "probally"
 7 years ago '11        #82
kushkulture420 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,195 | Props total: 1016 1016
 Pakchoy said:
Yup they are cures probably for everything but why tell the masses when they can makes billions up on billions from people who could probably grow a cure..
theres 100s of uses for marijuana besides gettng high. plastic and oil companies are to blame for it being illegal because you could use the plant in lieu of what they sell us everyday. thatsa capitalist a.ss america for ya.
 7 years ago '11        #83
kushkulture420 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,195 | Props total: 1016 1016
 Chest Rockwell said:
damn i feel like i shoulda thought of this. weed k!lls brain cells, so naturally weed could k!ll cancer cells? common sense really (although its also been proven that THC can help cause cancers) this is still pretty interesting

plus with the pain relieving and appetite producing effects it seems like a no brainer to include weed in treating terminal disease with little to lose and a lot of knowledge to gain
thc doesnt k!ll brain cells. stop listening to government statistics. i notice its one stat they never like to admit and thats marijuana never caused not 1 death.
 7 years ago '07        #84
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 7 years ago '05        #85
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2161 2161
 05-06-2011, 12:38 PM         #86
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Chest Rockwell;19264408 (although its also been proven that THC can help cause cancers) this is still pretty interesting/QUOTE]

No it hasn't been proven that marijuana can help cause cancer, if so please prove it cause this has been a dumb rumor about weed.
 7 years ago '10        #87
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
[quote=EDEEZY77;19265262]
 Chest Rockwell;19264408 (although its also been proven that THC can help cause cancers) this is still pretty interesting/QUOTE said:

No it hasn't been proven that marijuana can help cause cancer, if so please prove it cause this has been a dumb rumor about weed.

its antitumoral.....it stops the growth of a tumor and theres some recent evidence that it even reverses tumors (ie, cures cancer)

knowledge. gain it before speaking out of your a.ss.
 05-06-2011, 02:42 PM         #88
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kushkulture420 said:
thc doesnt k!ll brain cells. stop listening to government statistics. i notice its one stat they never like to admit and thats marijuana never caused not 1 death.
govt statistics? im going by what ive learned in college, a liberal one at that.
thc has been proven to slow activity in the brain.
if it doesnt k!ll brain cells then explain to me why the biggest potheads i know are complete dumbasses and borderline brain dead
 7 years ago '10        #89
hockeysniper 
space
space
[quote=Chest Rockwell;19266363][quote=EDEEZY77;19265262]

hockeysniper said:

it says in THAT article that thc has been shown to stimulate cancer

it can do both. obviously more research needs to be done
no it doesn't......

"They say this is the first set of experiments to show that the compound, Delta-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), inhibits EGF-induced growth and migration in epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) expressing non-small cell lung cancer cell lines"

there is no mention of stimulating cancer in the article...
 7 years ago '10        #90
hockeysniper 
space
space
 Chest Rockwell said:
govt statistics? im going by what ive learned in college, a liberal one at that.
if it doesnt k!ll brain cells then explain to me why the biggest potheads i know are complete dumbasses and borderline brain dead
it doesn't k!ll brain cells. they are likely citing a govt study that found the marijuana k!lled brain cells......the only issue is that these studies were done by forcing animals (monkeys) to inhale marijuana smoke via a gas mask for large periods of time, so it wasn't marijuana k!lling brain cells, but oxygen deprivation.

and ted turner, michael phelps, stephen king, montel williams are/were all potheads at some point. theres nothing wrong with using marijuana; in fact, it is a much healthier vice than alcohol or tobbaco. and the biggest potheads you know are borderline braindead and dumbasses because anything to excess is not good for you, not just pot.

it does, however, impair short-term memory if used excessively. in moderation, it has no ill effects if vaporized (any kind of smoke is damaging for the lungs).

Last edited by hockeysniper; 05-06-2011 at 02:55 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #91
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 ShaneDawg said:
so he had a brain tumor... got fed weed... tumor gone

i'm guessing he also had a cheeseburger at some point after he was diagnosed

so he had a brain tumor... ate a cheesburger... tumor gone

...right?

damn cheeseburgers can cure cancer!

Did you not even read the entire article? He was getting heavy doses of chemotherapy. That is what fought off the cancer and reduced the tumor. But as a result of all that chemo, he was having additional difficulties, like not eating. The marijuana enabled him to bounce back from all that exposure to radiation and resume his normal lifestyle.

So for you to a.ssume that one can consume a cheeseburger and cure themselves of any disease is either a failed attempt at being humorous or a total demonstration of your stupidity and ignorance.

So I am hoping you just have a lame sense of humor and aren't serious.
 7 years ago '04        #92
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Chest Rockwell said:
Overconsumption on their behalf coupled with laziness and no inner drive or desire for self improvement.

I smoke often. And consider myself intelligent, motivated and healthy.
 7 years ago '04        #93
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
like smoky said weed is from the earth God put this here for me and you
 7 years ago '11        #94
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 SlickJ101 said:
is that it'd cost the government too much money in lost pharmaceudical sales for all the meds it'd be replacing.

why couldn't the pharmaceutical companies grow and distribute it and the government tax it. obviously you cannot patent a plant, but you can certainly brand it, with the countless number of different strands and crosses of strands.
 7 years ago '08        #95
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
MARIJUANA-1
GOVERNMENT-0

WINNING!
 05-06-2011, 04:02 PM         #96
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrep3 said:
Nikkas gotta move to Montana.

the kkk is in montana bro
 7 years ago '10        #97
hockeysniper 
space
space
 pootysmack said:
why couldn't the pharmaceutical companies grow and distribute it and the government tax it. obviously you cannot patent a plant, but you can certainly brand it, with the countless number of different strands and crosses of strands.
because you can grow it in your backyard/ in your house.
 7 years ago '11        #98
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 hockeysniper said:
because you can grow it in your backyard/ in your house.
so record companies shouldn't put out CD's because it can be downloaded on the internet for free? growing would be illegal, of course you will have people looking to grow their own buds for free and save their money. that notion goes against the argument that the courts would hurt from legalizing it, because you would still have police forces dedicated to stopping illegal growing operations as opposed to stopping a couple kids smoking a J in the car.
 05-06-2011, 07:40 PM         #99
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
It's an illegal substance.

All you need to know, this sort of attitude is unamerican.
 7 years ago '10        #100
Dame925 1 heat pts
space
space
$137 | Props total: 0 0
Ok, Dr. Hyde!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago