"All Manny Pacquiao is doing, is fighting my leftovers"-Floyd Mayweather NEW INTERVIEW

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Tommy_Bunz said:
you make no sense at all here....

and if you meant to say that pacman could beat floyd, you said that also in the next fu*king line.

seems like you were so eager to get some hate out of your system that you were typing up error's.

and also, when the f!ght DOES happen, your man is getting his a.ss whooped.
It was a typo... I was trying to say Floyd could beat pacman and pacman could beat floyd... Thats the beauty of boxing... Everybody has a shot in the ring... Pacquiao could end the f!ght with a big shot or two... Mayweather could box his way to a decision...

It seems like u got Mayweather semen so far down ur throat the only thing u could comprehend was me disrespecting ur love interest... Unlike you i just love boxing... And want to see the f!ght...

We all will have our own opinions and nobody ever knows what could happen... But to sit here and think either one of these f!ghters doesnt have a great chance to beat one another just shows homer-ism... This is boxing dumbass... In that ring any of those f!ghters can lose...

My only issue is the fact that Mayweather does not seem as confident or willing to accept the f!ght... In a sense hesitant or scared... That does not mean i think Pac would destroy him... that is an obvious observation that Mayweather is avoiding what most people consider the biggest f!ght in along time... There is nothing that PAcquiao can take for two weeks and have out of his system by the end of the f!ght... MAyweather knows that... He is just bullsh*tting... And thats what i dont like... Great f!ghters win at all odds... Ali won when Sonny liston tried to cheat by blinding him...
 7 years ago '04        #122
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Tommy_Bunz said:
the only die hard boxing fans on here, posts OFTEN in the boxing section of BX, these n*ggas in this thread aren't die hard at all....look at how they are talking about mayweather? you would think mayweather couldn't beat a 8th grader the way these comments are looking, hell I bet half the people in here never even got into a boxing ring before, and yes I have, and that sh*t is NOT as easy as it looks.
n*gga shut yo a.ss up... I dont need no boxing ring to box my n*gga... Half these boxers in the ring wouldnt last in a street f!ght... Especially Mayweather cuz he got brittle hands which is why he needs those drugs and big a.ss gloves... His weak a.ss hands would break f!ghting bare knuckles...

NEWSFLASH u dumb fu*k... No sport is easy... If it was then anybody would be able to do it... Come on here talking about stepping in a ring like that sh*t mean anything... Obviously u failed at it cuz u know sh*t about it
 7 years ago '05        #123
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
 Tommy_Bunz said:
the only die hard boxing fans on here, posts OFTEN in the boxing section of BX, these n*ggas in this thread aren't die hard at all....look at how they are talking about mayweather? you would think mayweather couldn't beat a 8th grader the way these comments are looking, hell I bet half the people in here never even got into a boxing ring before, and yes I have, and that sh*t is NOT as easy as it looks.
Ain't nobody saying Mayweather can't beat no 8th grader. There's a difference between people calling Mayweather Scared/pus*y and saying he can't beat an 8th grader.

The main reason why I think Mayweather is hesitant to take the f!ght is because Manny is considered an unorthodox style f!ghter. No defense can defend this type of f!ghter. Manny gets you at the most awkward angles. But I doubt when Manny's hits wouldn't be enough for a Floyd knock down. This f!ght would likely go 12 rounds. And if the f!ght does happen and it's by points, I believe Manny has the slighter edge on winning only because of his offense. But don't me wrong, Mayweather is quick as hell, and he'll probably be in his shoulder roller stance waiting for an opening. Pacquiao will get caught when Floyd throws his quick jabs and left hooks..this f!ght can go either way so I really don't know.

The facts are Pacquiao's speed vs. Floyds defense/Counter-puncher style. And to be honest, if I were to put money on one f!ghter, I wouldn't be able to decide until the f!ght was over. Neither is dominant than the other IMO.
 05-05-2011, 03:00 PM         #124
mckart30 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
Floyd's brainwashed fans in full force ..
better take that 3 peat thing off as ur signature, dirk smashing on those bums
 7 years ago '04        #125
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1910 1910
More bullsh*t from the heavy weight sh*t talking champion of the world.

I say Manny take the damn test and someone turn off Floyd's fu*king mic and make both these bi*ches do what they do best and f!ght!!!!
 7 years ago '06        #126
fabfob 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 403 403
 hood135 said:
Who runs away from a $50,000,000 payday? Pac Man need to take the damn test and dead the sh*t once and for all.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #127
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 mckart30 said:
better take that 3 peat thing off as ur signature, dirk smashing on those bums
 05-05-2011, 06:31 PM         #128
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '08        #129
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 594 594
Cotto, Margarito, Clottey how come mayweather didnt f!ght them back in the day?
 7 years ago '05        #130
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 575 575
 RustyLorcin said:
Cotto, Margarito, Clottey how come mayweather didnt f!ght them back in the day?
Cotto=can't f!ght. Margarito=was cheatin'. Clottey=not sure, he's pretty good.
 05-05-2011, 07:42 PM         #131
Chillin85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

...I like when people get heated over something they aint gettin paid for...please keep going lol
 7 years ago '04        #132
jhova424 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 9 9
Realest sh*t i read in this whole post

Mayweather is simultaneously destroying his legacy and compromising the credibility of a sport with an already dwindling fanbase. Son is the Bin Laden of boxing.
 7 years ago '06        #133
BoxerE 
space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 0 0
leftovers? yet manny fought cotto and margarito who may ducked for years and no one wants to talk about that. everyone who's on here complaining about how pac didn't accept the olympic style drug testing doesn't understand boxing negotiations which unfortunately involves ego and just plain retardedness. pacs camp didn't want to give into another one of may's demands after already agreeing upon all the other demands so they left the negotiating table. like pac said in an earlier interview he's not worried about his legacy, whether he f!ghts may doesn't matter to him, at the end of the day pac has been named f!ghter of the decade by the boxing writer's a.ssociation, is considered by many boxing experts as one of the greatest boxers, and is an international star and household name. While if money may doesn't make this f!ght happen he'll always be questioned on whether he's even the best of his own era, let alone GOAT. don't let an undefeated record cloud your judgement (i.e. rocky marciano)
 05-05-2011, 11:40 PM         #134
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny in this day and age we cant make this super f!ght happen

funny and sad

all these recourses.. all the demand.. all this potential money..top 2 f!ghters in the world etc

and nothing
 05-06-2011, 07:46 AM         #135
O_o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
take the test
 7 years ago '04        #136
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173

[pic - click to view]

Pac aint on roids, he's just finally f!ghting at his best weight...he used to drain himself.
 7 years ago '08        #137
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 594 594
 Ushouldpayme said:
Cotto=can't f!ght. Margarito=was cheatin'. Clottey=not sure, he's pretty good.
cotto can't f!ght? but clottey is pretty good? you must be racist.

because if i remember correctly, cotto beat clottey lol.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 05-06-2011 at 03:45 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #138
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 RustyLorcin said:
cotto can't f!ght? but clottey is pretty good? you must be racist.

because if i remember correctly, cotto beat clottey lol.
No cotto didn't beat clottey. Cotto got a gift win against clottey. Cotto was getting his a.ss kicked until the infamous body slam which fu*ked clottey legs ups, but clottey still was beating cotto.
 7 years ago '04        #139
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
 VictoryThagr8 said:
No cotto didn't beat clottey. Cotto got a gift win against clottey. Cotto was getting his a.ss kicked until the infamous body slam which fu*ked clottey legs ups, but clottey still was beating cotto.
n*gga shut up...It was a close f!ght and Clottey did a bad acting job after that "infamous body slam", on top of all of that, Cotto had a bad cut from a headbutt early on AND still won.
 7 years ago '10        #140
WildWestDelz 
space
space
$240 | Props total: 4 4
i got it. Why dont they just BOTH take a blood test the day of. There, fair f!ght. DONE DEAL. LETS GET IT ON! ........................... who am i kidding this aint ever gonna happen.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy