"All Manny Pacquiao is doing, is fighting my leftovers"-Floyd Mayweather NEW INTERVIEW

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
 Ushouldpayme said:
Take the test n*gga!!! Until that's done keep floppin around. Ok you come to f!ght but rumors are you're bringing a knife but I can't bring a knife for whatever reason. When I get there I say let me see that you don't have a knife and you say no. Why in the hell would I f!ght you if you might have a knife and won't prove you don't. Well, now I'm so-called dodgin' you cuz I don't wanna be in an unfair f!ght. GTFOH.
only floyds delusional a.ss believes pac is takin roids. unless anyones gotta valid reason pac is takin drugs then pac got no reason to take the test.

floyd: "he strong like a bull. not natural. n*gga taking roids, for real. i aint f!ghting"

and only floyd the one doin the floppin. askin for a GUARANTEED $100 million f!ght?? fukk outta here negro....

n*gga do your research. floyd is the one taking drugs. he using xylocaine, a pain k!ller he injects in his hands cuz he got brittle, feminine knuckles. and the only state to allow this sh*t? EXACTLY...NEVADA

floyd fans keep takin major L's
 7 years ago '04        #102
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 damn_ryght said:
only floyds delusional a.ss believes pac is takin roids. unless anyones gotta valid reason pac is takin drugs then pac got no reason to take the test.

floyd: "he strong like a bull. not natural. n*gga taking roids, for real. i aint f!ghting"

and only floyd the one doin the floppin. askin for a GUARANTEED $100 million f!ght?? fukk outta here negro....

n*gga do your research. floyd is the one taking drugs. he using xylocaine, a pain k!ller he injects in his hands cuz he got brittle, feminine knuckles. and the only state to allow this sh*t? EXACTLY...NEVADA

Accordin' to Teddy Atlas, Manny's own camp believes he's takin' roids. Remember this? Watch the entire video.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #103
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
Talk about beating the sh*t out of a dead horse.

This is fu*king embarassing 2 of the best f!ghters in the world wont f!ght each other cause one thinks the others on steroids.

Either way Floyd scared he gonna lose, he just wants a scapegoat if he does. Cause if Pacman does take the test and it comes back negative and wins the f!ght, Floyd still gonna say hes on some sh*t.

I dont even care about the f!ght anymore.... for people who are suppose to be f!ghters they talk to fu*king much.
 7 years ago '10        #104
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
lmaooooooooo @ LEFTOVERS

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #105
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
 bradleyb87 said:
Accordin' to Teddy Atlas, Manny's own camp believes he's takin' roids. Remember this? Watch the entire video.
ok first of all, everybody in boxing knows teddy atlas HATES pacquiao and those "supposed" emails sent has no credibility or proof just hearsay. You can tell teddy is out to slander pacman but sneaks his way out of a legal suit by using keywords such as "if" when he was describing the emails.
 7 years ago '05        #106
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8414 8414
 damn_ryght said:

reports are that floyd's about to f!ght in dallas
 7 years ago '05        #107
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 575 575
 damn_ryght said:

Like I said...Take the test then. Make an excuse for not taking the test. That's all it takes. As far as Floyd's fans taking L's. He's undefeated. We haven't taken an L in years
 7 years ago '05        #108
DocHollywood13 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 5 5
Pssh. This dude is really trying to brainwash yall into thinking its about a test. smdh. It's never been about a test. Manny been f!ghting for yrs and never has a test been talked about until Floyd said it then all the sudden people wanna jump on board. Manny doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to or bend to Floyd for anything. Floyd is just trying to wait it out and hope somewhere down the line Manny takes a L then he can say ( see I told you he's not in my league or some other B.S. Floyd spin ). Bottom line he looks like a strait Puss. Either f!ght dude or stop talking about it. I don't know of any other " Great " f!ghter who found more reasons not to f!ght someone more than Floyd.
 7 years ago '07        #109
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
tired of defending dude but,
 05-05-2011, 10:01 AM         #110
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will say this Pac...actually f!ghts. Quite often. Flloyd....he's a professional character. Boxing is what he does for the fu*k of it.
 7 years ago '04        #111
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 damn_ryght said:
ok first of all, everybody in boxing knows teddy atlas HATES pacquiao and those "supposed" emails sent has no credibility or proof just hearsay. You can tell teddy is out to slander pacman but sneaks his way out of a legal suit by using keywords such as "if" when he was describing the emails.
The same can be said about Bob Arum down to the T. Whenever he makes allegations against Floyd, he has no credibility or proof. His words are just hearsay. What is your stance on that?
 7 years ago '05        #112
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,110 | Props total: 4241 4241
 ChickzNKickz said:
Ok so you say "fuk floyd" cus he isn't in it for the love of the sport... U think he gives a fuk about what you say..

He f!ghts all his life and because he isn't budging on Manny's refusal to take the test, "he doesn't lug the sport", "he's pu**y" etc....

Like homie said on here, Floyd is in a lose/lose situation...Whatever he does, there will still be naysayers and haters..

have u been following whats going on? or is mayweather ballsack blocking your view??
mayweather is scared to f!ght pac, obviously

Manny Pacquiao agrees to undergo blood tests, but Floyd Mayweather has new stipulations:

Pacquiao agreed to have it done 24 days before the f!ght, but Mayweather insisted on 14. The other day, however, the Filipino superstar agreed to do it 14 days or even closer, but not on the day of the f!ght itself.

Floyd: "I gave him (Pacquiao) a chance, up to 14 days out. But my new terms are all the way up to the f!ght. They can come get us whenever, all the way up to the f!ght, random drug test. That’s what it is," Mayweather was quoted as saying.

Now, unless Mayweather changes his mind, the f!ght is not likely to happen because Pacquiao said a couple of days ago that he’s willing to undergo blood tests as long as they’re not done so close to the f!ght.

"Huwag lang sa day ng f!ght (Just not on the day of the f!ght)," Pacquiao said.

When Mayweather fought Shane Mosley last May 1, the last ounce of blood (testing) from both f!ghters were drawn 18 and 19 days before the f!ght.
 7 years ago '08        #113
doctate54 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 0 0
I'm a fan of both Paq and Money May so I see both sides of the argument about the testing. But it looks a lot less like Floyd is scared as much as Paquio is avoiding the testing. I think the ball is moreso in Paq's court to make the f!ght happen. Now if it's some extra bullsh*t stipulations that Money May puts on after he agrees to testing then we'll really see what's up.
 7 years ago '08        #114
doctate54 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 0 0
Damn I didn't know that he changed the terms again! I thought the 24 hr thing was in the 1st set of rules. Damn Floyd
 05-05-2011, 12:42 PM         #115
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
greatest f!ghter of this generation
 05-05-2011, 12:48 PM         #116
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:

Myself as a Pacquiao fan knows Mayweather is a great f!ghter and could beat Floyd
but i also think Pacquiao could beat Mayweather... Just get in the fu*king ring and prove it... Thats the whole point for both of them... The whole thin is halted because of Mayweather once Pac's camp makes a f!ght offer trying to change rules by requesting testing that he never has before... Why wait 40 f!ghts in your career to ask somebody to take a different style of testing to f!ght you
you make no sense at all here....

and if you meant to say that pacman could beat floyd, you said that also in the next fu*king line.

seems like you were so eager to get some hate out of your system that you were typing up error's.

and also, when the f!ght DOES happen, your man is getting his a.ss whooped.
 05-05-2011, 12:54 PM         #117
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
We are all men on Boxden.. Correct??

Floyd is his own man.. He f!ghts when he wants to. I know some of you are die hard yet casual boxing fans but let's be real.... You cry like bi*ches and call the next man Pu**y cuss you aren't able to see the f!ght you want??

You make money to do watt the fuk u wanna do.. Floyd has fought for over 20 years and if he wants to take a break, I think he's entitled to it... At the end of the day, Floyd, Pac, Arum or anybody else doesn't give a fuk watt the fans say or think.. It's all about the MONEY, but some of you fail to realize this...
the only die hard boxing fans on here, posts OFTEN in the boxing section of BX, these n*ggas in this thread aren't die hard at all....look at how they are talking about mayweather? you would think mayweather couldn't beat a 8th grader the way these comments are looking, hell I bet half the people in here never even got into a boxing ring before, and yes I have, and that sh*t is NOT as easy as it looks.
 7 years ago '04        #118
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 6366 6366
To simplify things...we can ALL have our opinions of who we think is better or who we think is scared...but lets state the facts:
test tube of blood+signature=(30-50 million dollar payday)

Really? Noone posting in this thread with a straight face could say that the fact that Pacman DIDNT agree to that isnt a lil fishy. The Teddy Atlas interview is ETHER but its also just true. All opinions aside...WHO IN THE fu*k wouldnt take that deal unless there was something to hide. I swear BX n*ggas stretch reality with opinion worse than anything i've ever seen.
 7 years ago '04        #119
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
Pacquaio been agreed to testing for the past two negotiation. Where the fu*k y'all been watching. The past two negotiation has been all fl9oyd fault. The first negotiation was pacquaios fault. The past two is all in floyd.

Floyd is the one who talks about not thinking about boxing and getting himself in trouble with the law.

Right now there is nobody at 147 for floyd and pacquaio so they might of well f!ght eachother or f!ght maravilla. Again the drug test is not the problem when pacquaio been agreed on full testing. Remember this is the samefloyd that said there was no negotiation even though hbo exposed him as a liar. The same floyd that said pacquaio is easy work, a bum.

Also both f!ghter had garbage a.ss f!ght.

Anyway there is more in boxing than pacquaio or floyd.

We still got donaire, marquez, martinez, khan, bradley, ward watch.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 05-05-2011 at 02:15 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #120
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 1489 1489
n*ggas talking about pacman agreed to the testing...i wanna see a video of him saying he has agreed to the testing that floyd is proposing....

Take the test theres a f!ght..dont take the test theres no f!ght...

money may >>
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy