"All Manny Pacquiao is doing, is fighting my leftovers"-Floyd Mayweather NEW INTERVIEW

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 dre03 said:
No they dont... its the same testing just at higher frequencies... And with Olympic style testing the samples are able to be kept for years later... So if new drugs are discovered you can go and test the samples against those new drugs... That is only allowed in Olympic style testing...

Other testing the samples have to be disposed of after a short period of time
That is what I meant, should have worded it better. A lot of illegal substances don't show up in tests now. And Olympic is blood and urine samples if I remember right.
 7 years ago '04        #82
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 majestic75 said:
Mayweather is simultaneously destroying his legacy and compromising the credibility of a sport with an already dwindling fanbase. Son is the Bin Laden of boxing.
Damn, .
 05-04-2011, 06:50 PM         #83
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd really need to get in the ring already.
 7 years ago '07        #84
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 JaiMega said:
Floyd is undefeated.

/thread.
Dude, that doesn't END anything...

that's the whole beginning of this argument...

Stop ducking and f!ght Pac... let's see if he's still undefeated then...

For such a arrogant sh*t talker, he sure seems shook to back it up.
 7 years ago '05        #85
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
floyd still popping off, but scared as fukk
 05-04-2011, 08:26 PM         #86
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rumors are spreading today that Floyd is close to signing to f!ght Victor Ortiz on 9/17/11 at Cowboys Stadium. If he gave that interview yesterday and announces Friday or Saturday that he is f!ghting this year he is either A) a compulsive liar or B) officially has lost his mind...
 7 years ago '04        #87
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
 JaiMega said:
Floyd is undefeated.

/thread.
Hatton could have ended his career undefeated...wtf does that have to do with anything?
 7 years ago '07        #88
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 22k said:
Rumors are spreading today that Floyd is close to signing to f!ght Victor Ortiz on 9/17/11 at Cowboys Stadium. If he gave that interview yesterday and announces Friday or Saturday that he is f!ghting this year he is either A) a compulsive liar or B) officially has lost his mind...
Lidocaine is banned in Texas, Floyd aint f!ghting there. If any f!ght goes down it will be in Vegas where it's not a banned substance.
 7 years ago '06        #89
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
 Rendition said:
how about manny just takes the blood test
how about floyd just stop being a scared bi*ch f*ggot a.ss n*gga, step in the ring and throw down.

n*ggas, MANNY IS CLEAN POINT BLANK PERIOD! NEVER FAILED A DRUG TEST AND NEVER WILL!!!

difference b/w floyd and manny fans:

floyd fans: take the test take the test! please listen to our demands and dont say anything offensive cuz we a bunch of sensitive v*ginas :( btw we also love to snuggle :)

pac fans: fukk demands. lets brawl
 7 years ago '06        #90
damn_ryght 
space
space
 JaiMega said:
Floyd is undefeated.

/thread.
just like floyd, Ike Ibeabuchi was an undefeated former champ too but dont nobody know about his punk a.ss

u a dumb a.ss n*gga

/thread
 7 years ago '05        #91
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10710 10710
We are all men on Boxden.. Correct??

Floyd is his own man.. He f!ghts when he wants to. I know some of you are die hard yet casual boxing fans but let's be real.... You cry like bi*ches and call the next man Pu**y cuss you aren't able to see the f!ght you want??

You make money to do watt the fuk u wanna do.. Floyd has fought for over 20 years and if he wants to take a break, I think he's entitled to it... At the end of the day, Floyd, Pac, Arum or anybody else doesn't give a fuk watt the fans say or think.. It's all about the MONEY, but some of you fail to realize this...
 7 years ago '06        #92
damn_ryght 
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:

Floyd is his own man.. He f!ghts when he wants to. I know some of you are die hard yet casual boxing fans but let's be real.... You cry like bi*ches and call the next man Pu**y cuss you aren't able to see the f!ght you want??

You make money to do watt the fuk u wanna do.. Floyd has fought for over 20 years and if he wants to take a break, I think he's entitled to it... At the end of the day, Floyd, Pac, Arum or anybody else doesn't give a fuk watt the fans say or think.. It's all about the MONEY, but some of you fail to realize this...
ya but without the fans arum, pac and floyd will be nothing but a bunch of broke, scrapin a.ss n*ggas..

you think arum would make pac f!ght a tomato can just to prove a point that he can REALLY make any f!ght he wants? he wont cuz dont nobody would pay to see that sh*t

fans create, hype and dictate any f!ght they want and is the #1 reason arum and co. are filthy damn rich.

fans=money
 05-04-2011, 08:55 PM         #93
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damn_ryght said:
how about floyd just stop being a scared bi*ch f*ggot a.ss n*gga, step in the ring and throw down.

n*ggas, MANNY IS CLEAN POINT BLANK PERIOD! NEVER FAILED A DRUG TEST AND NEVER WILL!!!

difference b/w floyd and manny fans:

floyd fans: take the test take the test! please listen to our demands and dont say anything offensive cuz we a bunch of sensitive v*ginas :( btw we also love to snuggle :)pac fans: fukk demands. lets brawl
like manny was doing with those four men
 7 years ago '05        #94
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
 ChickzNKickz said:

shut that dumb sh*t up.... i'm pretty sure floyd has enough bread to retire and say fukk boxing, and if thats the case fukk that n*gga if he isn't in it for the love of the sport..... you think tyson or ali gave a damn about the money once they had it, no n*gga, its about being the best..... floyd been bird-dogging for a long time, he can run all he wants if its about the money, but he can't keep screaming he's the best if he shook of the other n*gga on top for the moment
 7 years ago '06        #95
damn_ryght 
space
space
 bigree61 said:
like manny was doing with those four men
manny just bein a funny comedic n*gga on TV. and oh yea, he getttin $$$$ for that

In reality, floyd fans LOVE TO SNUGGLE with other n*ggas.
 7 years ago '05        #96
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10710 10710
 JimDinO77 said:
shut that dumb sh*t up.... i'm pretty sure floyd has enough bread to retire and say fukk boxing, and if thats the case fukk that n*gga if he isn't in it for the love of the sport..... you think tyson or ali gave a damn about the money once they had it, no n*gga, its about being the best..... floyd been bird-dogging for a long time, he can run all he wants if its about the money, but he can't keep screaming he's the best if he shook of the other n*gga on top for the moment
Ok so you say "fuk floyd" cus he isn't in it for the love of the sport... U think he gives a fuk about what you say..

He f!ghts all his life and because he isn't budging on Manny's refusal to take the test, "he doesn't lug the sport", "he's pu**y" etc....

Like homie said on here, Floyd is in a lose/lose situation...Whatever he does, there will still be naysayers and haters..
 05-04-2011, 09:11 PM         #97
Glorydayz22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
... But why dodge the test Ol Barry Bonds a.ss n*gga???
EXACTLY...its a fu*king steroids test in the age of sports where everybody is taking steroids...its not a fu*king AIDS test...he just making sure the f!ght is even and yall acting like he dodging him.Both them n*ggas take the test and prove they not on roids and the f!ght goes on.

Lol,at a grown man...whos profession is hitting people and getting hit by people is scared of needles.fu*k outta here.

7 years ago '06        #98
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
not gonna make a strong case for either..... I'll say who was the last f!ghter floyd fought, that was considered a REAL risk?? diego comes to mind for me... but then diego (rip) was out of shape and to make matters worse, didn't really try to hide his half a.ss training routine....
pretty sure this was the last f!ght floyd wasn't HIGHLY favored in, if he was at all in that f!ght... props if somebody remembers the odds for that, might have even been a slight underdog

bottom line is, the talent pool in boxing in the last decade or so isn't as strong as before... so the boxing gods in thier overal rankings are gonna hold that against him, right or wrong... respect floyd for what he has done, but don't get the impression he is overly concerned with his legacy....

Last edited by ginobili 20; 05-04-2011 at 09:46 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #99
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 575 575
Take the test n*gga!!! Until that's done keep floppin around. Ok you come to f!ght but rumors are you're bringing a knife but I can't bring a knife for whatever reason. When I get there I say let me see that you don't have a knife and you say no. Why in the hell would I f!ght you if you might have a knife and won't prove you don't. Well, now I'm so-called dodgin' you cuz I don't wanna be in an unfair f!ght. GTFOH.
 05-04-2011, 09:31 PM         #100
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damn_ryght said:
manny just bein a funny comedic n*gga on TV. and oh yea, he getttin $$$$ for that

In reality, floyd fans LOVE TO SNUGGLE with other n*ggas.
and their also grown men afraid of getting a shot
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy