"All Manny Pacquiao is doing, is fighting my leftovers"-Floyd Mayweather NEW INTERVIEW

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 pus*yFiend said:
Only mayweather d!ck riders cant accept facts.....

Mayweather fought de la hoya when he was wellllll beyond his prime....sh*t look what manny did to him.....he made him quit while mayweather couldn't even finish him and won a close decision in many peoples eyes....

stop denying facts....the only reason manny has to f!ght all these dudes is because mayweather is to pus*y to f!ght him.....so what is manny going to do? wait and wait....sh*t he has to eat and make millions while he can....
Did you watch the f!ght DLH was dominated? Floyd fought him close to his walking around weight with big gloves.
 7 years ago '04        #62
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Take the test! Take the test! Money Mayweather yeah...
 7 years ago '05        #63
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 xRapHeadx said:
Did you watch the f!ght DLH was dominated? Floyd fought him close to his walking around weight with big gloves.
HAHA @ De La Hoya being dominated... did YOU watch the f!ght?

De La Hoya was already old and sluggish ...he had no leg or head movement anymore...he was well past his prime when mayweather decided to f!ght him ...cus thats what he does he waits until f!ghters get old to f!ght them...

but back to the point......he didn't dominate de la hoya in no way.....in fact many boxing fans questioned the decision in the end.....saying that since when does running around and getting chased through out the whole f!ght win you a f!ght? which i agree with

at the end of the day.....mayweather won a very close decision....while pac truly did dominate de la hoya and made him quit

if pac has already agreed to the f!ght and whatever testing he needs to get done to finally f!ght ...why does mayweather keep coming up with bi*ch a.ss excuses....sh*ts pathetic now..i don't even understand how he still has fans
 7 years ago '11        #64
ajymerced 
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
Floyd's last f!ght was against marquez which pac man already beat. I guess floyd getting pac mans leftovers too!
 7 years ago '08        #65
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,334 | Props total: 13712 13712
I swear these dudes aint gonna never f!ght
 05-04-2011, 05:27 PM         #66
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these clowns pulling some Roy Jones Bernard Hopkins bullsh*t, they both scared to f!ght each other, so they go wait till they to old for anybody to really care and then bi*ch out again
 7 years ago '04        #67
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 VinceTran said:
didn't floyd f!ght Manny's left over 2 f!ghts ago...

I like both f!ghters... and i really don't care who wins... but Floyd is such a bi*ch. He would probably win but he doesn't wanna take the risk of losing. if he wasn't undefeated it would be different
That left-over gave Manny hell.
 7 years ago '09        #68
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
 davon4204 said:
Where u been at he been said he would take the test. He really shouldn't have 2. To me the whole test thing was made up by Floyd Jr and his dad because they saw how Manny was dispatching f!ghters like it wasn't sh*t.

n*gga got shook.
I was just about to post this. Floyd needs to stfu and f!ght this man before he gets old! I think that Floyd isn't scared of Manny but scared of the High Risk because he knows Manny is just as good as him or better. Honestly how man f!ghters has Floyd fought that where on the same skill, and talent level as him? This is also coming from Floyd fan too.
 7 years ago '04        #69
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 Loxy Miracles said:
man i dont give a fu*k about the f!ght honestly cause i know Money May would jump in Pac mans a.ss no homo then when he wins n*ggas gon find a wat to discredit his win anyway so whatever
Oh, you already know "Floyd was too big" will be their biggest argument.
 7 years ago '09        #70
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
leftovers? who else is manny suppose to f!ght??? the only one he needs to f!ght is floyd! thats the only f!ght that will mean something in both their careers! and end the whose better opinions... floyd doesn't wanna risk his undefeated streak to face manny! its a shame
 7 years ago '04        #71
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
the whole leftover sh!t is dumb. who else is he supposed to f!ght really? they been bullsh!ttin this f!ght for 3 years now or at least close to it
 7 years ago '05        #72
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
I still don't see how ANYBODY can still defend Mayweather.

The interview we just read was just more trash talking. Trash talking is good and all only to hype up a f!ght, but he ain't f!ghting! He can start talking trash when there's a set f!ght. To me, this shows me that Mayweather has fear because he can't give a straight legitimate answer why he ain't accepting the f!ght. Don't even say its the drug test issue cuz Manny already accepted the terms that Mayweather composed of and even so, Floyd has no right to call the shots or accuse Manny in the first place.

The more and more Floyd is prolonging this, the more he is ruining his legacy to boxers and boxers fans. UNDEFEATED OR NOT.
 7 years ago '05        #73
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,127 | Props total: 3655 3655
 CTR said:
I still don't see how ANYBODY can still defend Mayweather.

The interview we just read was just more trash talking. Trash talking is good and all only to hype up a f!ght, but he ain't f!ghting! He can start talking trash when there's a set f!ght. To me, this shows me that Mayweather has fear because he can't give a straight legitimate answer why he ain't accepting the f!ght. Don't even say its the drug test issue cuz Manny already accepted the terms that Mayweather composed of and even so, Floyd has no right to call the shots or accuse Manny in the first place.

The more and more Floyd is prolonging this, the more he is ruining his legacy to boxers and boxers fans. UNDEFEATED OR NOT.
 7 years ago '05        #74
PussyFiend 
space
space
 bradleyb87 said:
Oh, you already know "Floyd was too big" will be their biggest argument.
Thats the only argument....

and its a fact...everybody kept asking him why he didn't wait for Pac.... he kept dodging the question saying that it wasn't up to him ...when all he says he does is "call his own shots"

dude is scared..
 7 years ago '05        #75
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:

U lost or somethin homeboy? Them stupid smileys ain't doin nothing for you
 7 years ago '05        #76
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,127 | Props total: 3655 3655
 CTR said:
U lost or somethin homeboy? Them stupid smileys ain't doin nothing for you
No its just funny watching people post the same false thing over and over again:doglaugh:
 7 years ago '05        #77
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
No its just funny watching people post the same false thing over and over again:doglaugh:
If your referring to Pacquiao only not wanting to take the drug test THE DAY of the f!ght, then yea, I forgot to mention that part. He's willing to take the test within 14 days of the f!ght, just not the day of. But overall, he's agreed to his terms.

I just hate, as a boxing fan, to perhaps not see one of the biggest f!ghts ever in boxing history.
 7 years ago '05        #78
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Floyd is undefeated.

/thread.
 7 years ago '05        #79
PussyFiend 
space
space
 JaiMega said:
Floyd is undefeated.

/thread.
sh*t dont mean anything when hes to scared to f!ght the best

for years he was duckin margarito....i bet you he'll f!ght him next now
 05-04-2011, 06:20 PM         #80
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Baltimore said:
"He will be Watching the Lady Gaga concert on HBO instead of watching the f!ght on saturday night"

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy