"All Manny Pacquiao is doing, is fighting my leftovers"-Floyd Mayweather NEW INTERVIEW

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,467 | Props total: 2702 2702
Floyd is hella scared !
but i do believe pac man is on steroids or something like that...hes a lil monster !
 7 years ago '11        #42
Ichiban Mugen 8 heat pts
space
space
$694 | Props total: 191 191
Just take the test. If he takes the test, then beats Floyd, then everything is deaded. All this running from the test makes him look guilty and like a pus*y.
 7 years ago '06        #43
prosp3ct 
space
space
space
$104 | Props total: 0 0
 akademiks said:
Floyd's brainwashed fans in full force ..

flloy is the biggest pus*y even more pus*y then paul pierce
 7 years ago '04        #44
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
i'ma post this again!

I'm a Floyd fan and yeah i think it's about time to get it crackin'...

HOWEVER...
Half of ya'll on here won't even go online and play a game if ya'll knew the other person was cheatin, so WHY would you get in the ring with someone that can possibly be cheatin'?

NEWSFLASH ------------SHANE MOSLEY BEAT OSCAR DE LA HOYA ON STEROIDS!!!!!!!!

Mosley NEVER tested positive either JUST LIKE MANNY!!!!

Even after the fact that it's known he beat odl on roids OSCAR WAS NEVER GIVEN THE W,
so why get in the ring and POSSIBLY LOSE only to find out in the future he really was on PEDs....

But that IRS Bill is gonna be dude soon so FMJ is gonna be in that ring soon... but besides Manny (Which will be this fall).... who can he even f!ght right now that would be respectable? AMIR KHAN?
 7 years ago '04        #45
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
You gotta love how both sides are hypin' the sh-t up. Either:

(a) Both f!ghters got too much to lose and neither want to risk losing.

Or..

(b) Both parties agreed to build this up for a couple of more years to maximize profits.

7 years ago '04        #46
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6374 6374
to hell with both of them. im done with this bullsh!t
 7 years ago '10        #47
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
man i dont give a fu*k about the f!ght honestly cause i know Money May would jump in Pac mans a.ss no homo then when he wins n*ggas gon find a wat to discredit his win anyway so whatever
 7 years ago '06        #48
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25590 25590
i don't know why people keeps saying manny is on steroids he does the same test all boxers do and it takes months for the steroids to leave your system in some cases 16-18 months to be undetectable. so lets say for some strange reason he is on them by time he cycles off and gets to test clean they are now useless, Lets say the test come back clean they also get immediately tested after f!ghting which again he'd be caught and steroids don't work instantly you need a build up in your system cmon folks lets cut it out...
 7 years ago '09        #49
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
: For those saying Pac agreed to Floyd's stipulations, that is false. He agreed to take tests on his OWN stipulations, not Floyds.
 7 years ago '09        #50
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 Yung Dilla said:
i don't know why people keeps saying manny is on steroids he does the same test all boxers do and it takes months for the steroids to leave your system in some cases 16-18 months to be undetectable. so lets say for some strange reason he is on them by time he cycles off and gets to test clean they are now useless, Lets say the test come back clean they also get immediately tested after f!ghting which again he'd be caught and steroids don't work instantly you need a build up in your system cmon folks lets cut it out...
different roids show up in different tests. Some only show up in the Olympic Style Testing.
 7 years ago '06        #51
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Who runs away from a $50,000,000 payday? Pac Man need to take the damn test and dead the sh*t once and for all.
 7 years ago '05        #52
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
Big Manny fan here, but I won't be ordering this f!ght unless me and like 5 other dudes split the bik.
 7 years ago '05        #53
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 537 537
mayweather fans are sooo uninformed... manny has already said he is open to no limit random testing almost a month ago... there is no excuse
 7 years ago '04        #54
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Floyd is lame. The only reason pac is f!ghting leftovers is floyd wont take the f!ght. Pac agreed to take tests and floyd still turned it down.
 7 years ago '04        #55
miamisports 13 heat pts13
space
space
$700 | Props total: 46 46

Undefeated American boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. decided it was time to resurface and set the record straight about various rumors a.ssociated with his name. On Tuesday night, Mayweather spoke with f!ghthype.com and blasted Manny Pacquiao and those who say that he's scared of the PacMan. Additionally, Mayweather said that he will be creating t-shirts that say "Take the Test" and selling them on his website.

"Floyd Mayweather has never been scared of Manny Pacquiao at all. Never, at all! All that he is doing is f!ghting my leftovers. All I say every day is this, just take the test. Why are you scared to take the tests?"

Since late 2009, Floyd has questioned Manny's integrity and claimed that Pacquiao has taken PEDs. Floyd and his family believe that Manny's rise through various weight classes can be directly attributed to taking PEDs. Mayweather demanded Pacquiao submit to random drug testing, including taking blood, if they were to f!ght. Since then, f!ght negotiations have fallen apart numerous times with drug testing and money being the sources of contention.

However, Floyd's attacks on Manny in the media have warranted a defamation suit which was originally filed in January 2010 and finally pushed forward in late March 2011. A Nevada judge ruled that Floyd Jr. and his family maliciously attacked Manny in the media especially since there has never been any proof of Manny taking PEDs or failing a previous drug test. Unfortunately, Floyd continues to ignore this and now claims that he will create T-Shirts that say "Take the Test". According to f!ghthype.com, Floyd made the following comments: "The shirts will be on my website soon. 'Take the Tests'."

[pic - click to view]

Floyd prolly just tryna sell some t-shirts because he's going broke catching all these cases and barely getting in the ring. I feel like a boxing champion with Manny's pedigree would have been caught by now if he were roided up, maybe someone with more knowledge on boxers and steroid-use can enlighten me?
 7 years ago '09        #56
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,391 | Props total: 5095 5095
"He will be Watching the Lady Gaga concert on HBO instead of watching the f!ght on saturday night"

7 years ago '04        #57
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,935 | Props total: 193 193
 29 26 said:
They were leftovers before he even fought them...

The fu*k are you talking about? How was Hatton a leftover when he was 41-0 when Floyd beat him?

How was DLH a leftover when he was the WBC Jr. Middleweight champ when Floyd fought him? Floyd fought DLH at his optimal weight, Manny made De La Hoya f!ght at a weight class he hadn't fought in 6 years.

Shane was coming off one of the biggest wins of his career (Margarito) when he fought Floyd.

Do your homework.

davon4204 said:
Where u been at he been said he would take the test. He really shouldn't have 2. To me the whole test thing was made up by Floyd Jr and his dad because they saw how Manny was dispatching f!ghters like it wasn't sh*t.

n*gga got shook.
Manny said he'd take the test with no testing to be done 10 days prior to the f!ght....AFTER FLOYD HAD MADE IT CLEAR THE DEAL WAS OFF THE TABLE.

Not only that, but why didn't Manny just agree to that during the first round of negotiations.

Hopefully they f!ght in 2012 and when Floyd whoops Manny's a.ss, all the Manny fans won't have sh*t to say
 7 years ago '04        #58
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Cardeezy17 said:
different roids show up in different tests. Some only show up in the Olympic Style Testing.
No they dont... its the same testing just at higher frequencies... And with Olympic style testing the samples are able to be kept for years later... So if new drugs are discovered you can go and test the samples against those new drugs... That is only allowed in Olympic style testing...

Other testing the samples have to be disposed of after a short period of time
 7 years ago '04        #59
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 TrueWest_1 said:

The fu*k are you talking about? How was Hatton a leftover when he was 41-0 when Floyd beat him?

How was DLH a leftover when he was the WBC Jr. Middleweight champ when Floyd fought him? Floyd fought DLH at his optimal weight, Manny made De La Hoya f!ght at a weight class he hadn't fought in 6 years.

Shane was coming off one of the biggest wins of his career (Margarito) when he fought Floyd.

Do your homework.

Manny said he'd take the test with no testing to be done 10 days prior to the f!ght....AFTER FLOYD HAD MADE IT CLEAR THE DEAL WAS OFF THE TABLE.

Not only that, but why didn't Manny just agree to that during the first round of negotiations.

Hopefully they f!ght in 2012 and when Floyd whoops Manny's a.ss, all the Manny fans won't have sh*t to say
Hatton was 43-0 with nobody on his record... The common boxing enthusiast didnt even consider Hatton as a contender... The common boxing fan didnt know who Hatton was because he hadnt established himself against anybody...

Manny doesnt make the weight deals you dumbass... Either way he cant help that he is naturally a smaller f!ghter... He has already moved up way higher than Floyd could ever even think about doing to just make it to the weight he is now which is still smaller than your average welterweight...

Shane is a good f!ghter but not what he was obviously at his age... He still showed flashes of his great abilities in the past few years but he is still old... He showed that against Cotto... But he still packs one of the hardest punches in the division... Nobody thought he could outbox Floyd... People thought he had a chance to catch him with a f!ght ending punch with he was very close to doing...

And that is what MAnny always agreed to was 2 weeks before the f!ght the blood testing has to be cutoff... WTF are you talking about... Floyd wanted him tested up to the day of the f!ght... Even without the olympic style testing Pacquiao blood will be drawn after the f!ght by boxing rules... This is mandatory after every f!ght... They do it after the f!ght because of the exact reason Pac doesnt want to be tested before the f!ght... To ensure the f!ghter's performance is not compromised... If something is in your blood before the f!ght... It will be there after

Myself as a Pacquiao fan knows Mayweather is a great f!ghter and could beat Floyd but i also think Pacquiao could beat Mayweather... Just get in the fu*king ring and prove it... Thats the whole point for both of them... The whole thin is halted because of Mayweather once Pac's camp makes a f!ght offer trying to change rules by requesting testing that he never has before... Why wait 40 f!ghts in your career to ask somebody to take a different style of testing to f!ght you

Last edited by dre03; 05-04-2011 at 04:50 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #60
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
Only mayweather d!ck riders cant accept facts.....

Mayweather fought de la hoya when he was wellllll beyond his prime....sh*t look what manny did to him.....he made him quit while mayweather couldn't even finish him and won a close decision in many peoples eyes....

stop denying facts....the only reason manny has to f!ght all these dudes is because mayweather is to pus*y to f!ght him.....so what is manny going to do? wait and wait....sh*t he has to eat and make millions while he can....
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago