"All Manny Pacquiao is doing, is fighting my leftovers"-Floyd Mayweather NEW INTERVIEW

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
Floyd is smart.

I see what he's trying to do.

Save manny for the very last f!ght of his career.

Last edited by head first; 05-04-2011 at 03:37 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #22
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 head first said:
Floyd is smart.

I see what he's trying to do.

Save manny for the very last f!ght of his career.
so the demand hits a low, like Bhop vs RJJ II?

Pacquiao got much more sh*t goin on outside the boxing world and still finds the time to get 2 f!ghts a year...Floyd aint doin sh*t but catchin cases and boo lovin with 50.
 7 years ago '09        #23
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
Im a Mayweather fan, and even I cant defend this n*gga. f!ght PAC MAN DAMN IT!
 7 years ago '04        #24
Tha-Problem 
space
space
$942 | Props total: 0 0
Why this n*gga Floyd always talk about himself in the 3rd person

They need to make that f!ght happen and quit bullsh*ttin...both sides
 7 years ago '08        #25
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 Rendition said:
how about manny just takes the blood test

but cats defend that dude...smh
 05-04-2011, 11:43 AM         #26
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

BT: Floyd, how you doing man?

FM: I'm doing good, Ben. How are you doing?

BT: Same ol', same ol'. Yo, I know you're busy, but I wanted to hit you up real quick because there's been a lot of rumors floating around out there about you and a potential return to the ring, so I wanted to clear up a few things real quick.

FM: Go ahead.

BT: Well, first there was some talk about a summer return against Paul Spadafora, but more recently, I heard Roger said something about you f!ghting in Dallas. Is there any truth to any of those stories?

FM: (Laughing) Listen, I didn't even know Paul Spadafora was still f!ghting. And whatever Roger said is not true. Since the Shane Mosley f!ght, I've only seen Roger about three or four times in one year. All the allegations and rumors are false. Everybody puts out different stories, but the thing is this, I'm only going to read f!ghtHype. That's why I'm not giving nobody else no interviews because everybody else speculates and puts what they want to put out there. Everything you hear is nothing but lies. There's only one person that I speak to on the regular and that's Al Haymon. That's the only guy that I speak to. When it comes to business, Al Haymon is the best. That's my go-to guy. As of right now, I'm just enjoying life and spending quality time with my children. So right now, at this particular time, my focus is my family. When I do have an opponent, my fans will be the first to know.

BT: I figured as much, but you know, the only way to get the truth is to go straight to the source. I hear you're driving somewhere, so I won't keep you. I take it you won't be watching Shane's f!ght with...

FM: (Cutting in) Who, Leftovers?

BT: (Laughing) Awwww, is that your new nickname for him?

FM: Yep. Leftovers. Because when he comes to my house, the only thing he can eat is leftovers. Shane was already a beaten f!ghter. Not saying that I wish nothing bad on Shane because I want Shane to win. Everybody says, "Well, if Shane wins, what about your money?" I don't worry about that. I got things outside the ring that I'm generating major income from. You just hear different stories, different stories, different stories.

Whenever Floyd Mayweather wants to get back into the ring, he's going to get back in the ring. The thing is this, Floyd Mayweather has never been scared of Manny Pacquiao at all. Never! At all! All he's doing is f!ghting my leftovers and he just keeps on saying that I'm scared. All I say every day is this, just take the test! Floyd's scared of you? Okay. If I'm scared of you, why won't you take the tests? Why are you scared to take the tests? The shirts will be on my website soon. "Take The Tests!"

BT: Wow. Do you think Shane has any kind of shot this weekend?

FM:
You know, I wish Shane nothing but the best. If I was Shane, you know what I would do? I would go back to the old Shane, so he can be on an even playing field. Just say fu*k it. The thing about Shane is that he's got a good chin, but everything deteriorates as you get older. The biggest f!ght in Shane's career that he pushed himself to the limit for was me. That's was his pinnacle, because of the huge HBO PPV numbers that we did. So Shane pushed himself to the limit to get into the best shape of his life only to come up short. To come up short, but then to go ahead and say, "You know what? I'm gonna do this again at age 39," it's hard to say, anything is possible, but to me, that's kinda hard.

BT: So I take it that's a no, you won't be watching the f!ght.

FM: You know what I'm going to be doing Saturday night? Saturday night, I'm going to be watching Lady Gaga on HBO, the best network in the world. I want everybody to tune in and watch Lady Gaga. She's on the biggest and best network, HBO.

BT: Alright my man. Well thanks for clearing that up for me because you know I would've got my feelings hurt if I had to find out about your next move from anyone but you (laughing).

FM: No problem, Ben.

BE SURE TO CHECK BACK SOON FOR MUCH MORE FROM FLOYD MAYWEATHER

[pic - click to view]

05-04-2011, 11:46 AM         #27
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
the statement he made is true... is manny not f!ghting all the f!ghters that Money May gave Boxing Lessons too First?

you cant argue just look at the f!ghts so get aggy
They are elite f!ghters in the same weight class. Of course they are going to have common opponents. Plus remember that Mayweather has been in that weight class for close to 5 years, while Pacquiao has only been there consistently for less than 2 years.
 7 years ago '04        #28
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 17 17
f!ght YOU SCARED a.ss pus*y MAYWEATHER!!
 7 years ago '06        #29
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Rendition said:
how about manny just takes the blood test

Where u been at he been said he would take the test. He really shouldn't have 2. To me the whole test thing was made up by Floyd Jr and his dad because they saw how Manny was dispatching f!ghters like it wasn't sh*t.

n*gga got shook.
 7 years ago '07        #30
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,625 | Props total: 10680 10680
fu*k all this talkin Maywheather.f!ght the man so he can whip that a.ss and move on.
 7 years ago '04        #31
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29610 29610
blah blah blah...all i hear this f*g do when it comes to pacman....scary a.ss
 05-04-2011, 02:28 PM         #33
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
... But why dodge the test Ol Barry Bonds a.ss n*gga???
 05-04-2011, 02:30 PM         #34
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

you homos stay mad at the champ

pacroid needs to stop lying in the bed with men and take the test

i wonder what would you f*gs say if money said he is a 30 somethig year old man that box for a liveing but is scared of fu*king needles
 7 years ago '05        #35
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 13 13
Gayweather dont wanna jam up with manny pac.

all these dumb antics are getting annoying as sh*t... n*gga gayweather is scared.
 7 years ago '05        #36
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3605 3605
 davon4204 said:
Where u been at he been said he would take the test. He really shouldn't have 2. To me the whole test thing was made up by Floyd Jr and his dad because they saw how Manny was dispatching f!ghters like it wasn't sh*t.

n*gga got shook.
 7 years ago '05        #37
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Shocking Floyd is coming out talking sh*t when Pacquiao already has a f!ght. Stop ducking f!ghters Floyd, it's getting old.
 7 years ago '10        #38
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
im a Floyd fan, and i want the manny f!ght, but i am also fine waiting for the f!ght.

my problems with Pac are that he has foguht everyone Floyd fought and hes fought them after him. and Pac has fought most if not all of these guys at a catch weight (wish i could find the video of roach talking about this)

i know i might get called crazy or hate for this or called a PBF stan but i wouldnt be shocked if shane beats manny.
 7 years ago '04        #39
jphidang 
space
space
space
$3,977 | Props total: 11 11
 pus*yFiend said:
this mayweather dude is quite the character......

everyone knows he to pus*y to f!ght pac....simple as that
pacman's camp agreed to mayweather stipulations later on...but floyd was under a rock
 7 years ago '05        #40
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3605 3605
 jphidang said:
pacman's camp agreed to mayweather stipulations later on...but floyd was under a rock
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago