"All Manny Pacquiao is doing, is fighting my leftovers"-Floyd Mayweather NEW INTERVIEW

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
7021 pageviews
147 comments

CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 981 981
"All Manny Pacquiao is doing, is f!ghting my leftovers"-Floyd Mayweather NEW INTERVIEW

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

f!ghtHYPE \\ FLOYD MAYWEATHER: "EVERYTHING YOU HEAR IS NOTHING BUT LIES"

BT: Floyd, how you doing man?

FM: I'm doing good, Ben. How are you doing?

BT: Same ol', same ol'. Yo, I know you're busy, but I wanted to hit you up real quick because there's been a lot of rumors floating around out there about you and a potential return to the ring, so I wanted to clear up a few things real quick.

FM: Go ahead.

BT: Well, first there was some talk about a summer return against Paul Spadafora, but more recently, I heard Roger said something about you f!ghting in Dallas. Is there any truth to any of those stories?

FM: (Laughing) Listen, I didn't even know Paul Spadafora was still f!ghting. And whatever Roger said is not true. Since the Shane Mosley f!ght, I've only seen Roger about three or four times in one year. All the allegations and rumors are false. Everybody puts out different stories, but the thing is this, I'm only going to read f!ghtHype. That's why I'm not giving nobody else no interviews because everybody else speculates and puts what they want to put out there. Everything you hear is nothing but lies. There's only one person that I speak to on the regular and that's Al Haymon. That's the only guy that I speak to. When it comes to business, Al Haymon is the best. That's my go-to guy. As of right now, I'm just enjoying life and spending quality time with my children. So right now, at this particular time, my focus is my family. When I do have an opponent, my fans will be the first to know.

BT: I figured as much, but you know, the only way to get the truth is to go straight to the source. I hear you're driving somewhere, so I won't keep you. I take it you won't be watching Shane's f!ght with...

FM: (Cutting in) Who, Leftovers?

BT: (Laughing) Awwww, is that your new nickname for him?

FM: Yep. Leftovers. Because when he comes to my house, the only thing he can eat is leftovers. Shane was already a beaten f!ghter. Not saying that I wish nothing bad on Shane because I want Shane to win. Everybody says, "Well, if Shane wins, what about your money?" I don't worry about that. I got things outside the ring that I'm generating major income from. You just hear different stories, different stories, different stories.

Whenever Floyd Mayweather wants to get back into the ring, he's going to get back in the ring. The thing is this, Floyd Mayweather has never been scared of Manny Pacquiao at all. Never! At all! All he's doing is f!ghting my leftovers and he just keeps on saying that I'm scared. All I say every day is this, just take the test! Floyd's scared of you? Okay. If I'm scared of you, why won't you take the tests? Why are you scared to take the tests? The shirts will be on my website soon. "Take The Tests!"

BT: Wow. Do you think Shane has any kind of shot this weekend?

FM:
You know, I wish Shane nothing but the best. If I was Shane, you know what I would do? I would go back to the old Shane, so he can be on an even playing field. Just say fu*k it. The thing about Shane is that he's got a good chin, but everything deteriorates as you get older. The biggest f!ght in Shane's career that he pushed himself to the limit for was me. That's was his pinnacle, because of the huge HBO PPV numbers that we did. So Shane pushed himself to the limit to get into the best shape of his life only to come up short. To come up short, but then to go ahead and say, "You know what? I'm gonna do this again at age 39," it's hard to say, anything is possible, but to me, that's kinda hard.

BT: So I take it that's a no, you won't be watching the f!ght.

FM: You know what I'm going to be doing Saturday night? Saturday night, I'm going to be watching Lady Gaga on HBO, the best network in the world. I want everybody to tune in and watch Lady Gaga. She's on the biggest and best network, HBO.

BT: Alright my man. Well thanks for clearing that up for me because you know I would've got my feelings hurt if I had to find out about your next move from anyone but you (laughing).

FM: No problem, Ben.

BE SURE TO CHECK BACK SOON FOR MUCH MORE FROM FLOYD MAYWEATHER

-New nickname for Manny Pacquiao is leftovers
-Shane is already a beaten f!ghter
-Shane's last big performance was against him
-He won't be f!ghting Paul Spadafora
-Hasn't seen Roger alot lately
-Not scared of Manny
-Would like to see Shane win
-Says Manny still doesn't want to take the blood tests
-Floyd will be selling shirts asking Manny to take the test
-Says Shane has a good chin but with age he is loosing it
-Says it will be almost impossible for Shane to get into the same shape that he was in for the previous f!ght
-He will be Watching the Lady Gaga concert on HBO instead of watching the f!ght on saturday night

That's about it for now

Last edited by CarmeloStarks; 05-04-2011 at 03:27 PM..

147 comments for ""All Manny Pacquiao is doing, is fighting my leftovers"-Floyd Mayweather NEW INTERVIEW"

05-04-2011, 01:05 AM         #2
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '05        #3
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
-He won't be f!ghting Paul Spadafora
thank god
 7 years ago '06        #4
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,992 | Props total: 4027 4027
Oh yeah, he's scared of Manny.
 7 years ago '08        #5
crenshaw 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 88 88
What do you call him f!ghting the smaller JMM? SMH just sign on the dotted line. Talk is cheap and for as long as the Floyd-Manny rivalry has run, that's all you've done....
 7 years ago '06        #6
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,549 | Props total: 6808 6808
here come the delusional pacman groupies.....
 7 years ago '04        #7
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
I don't have a side in this but they just need to get this over with already. If they don't then they are both bi*ches.
 05-04-2011, 01:36 AM         #8
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its really hard to even try to defend this n*gga anymore. This sh*t is like dre's detox and muthafu*kers aint gonna give a sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #9
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 crenshaw said:
What do you call him f!ghting the smaller JMM? SMH just sign on the dotted line. Talk is cheap and for as long as the Floyd-Manny rivalry has run, that's all you've done....
Speakin' of size, say the f!ght does happen. When it does, Floyd will be criticized for bein' the bigger guy. As I said in the other thread, it's "always" a catch 22 when it comes to Floyd. ALWAYS!
 7 years ago '07        #10
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,243 | Props total: 20088 20088
they need to stfu and f!ght already.
 7 years ago '05        #11
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
this mayweather dude is quite the character......

everyone knows he to pus*y to f!ght pac....simple as that
 7 years ago '09        #12
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,278 | Props total: 19435 19435
he not bullsh*ttin still mad this pacquio/mosley f!ght gonna happen
 7 years ago '09        #13
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,192 | Props total: 2598 2598
They were leftovers before he even fought them...
 05-04-2011, 02:08 AM         #14
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how about manny just takes the blood test
 7 years ago '05        #15
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,135 | Props total: 3662 3662
 Rendition said:
how about manny just takes the blood test
Take the test
 7 years ago '04        #16
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
Floyd's brainwashed fans in full force ..
 7 years ago '04        #17
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
Leftovers? If Floyd wont f!ght PAc then who does Pac have left to f!ght but the top ranked f!ghters in his division...

Floyd is the one who f!ghts once every 2 years... Pac stepping into the ring at least twice a year... He gotta f!ght somebody... He has already moved up like 3 weight classes in the past few years...

And what kinda n*gga calls his trainer a liar... WTF...

And in this interview he doesnt mention any problems outside the ring... He says he is just enjoying time with his family and thats his only focus right now... This dude is full of supreme sh*t...

Last edited by dre03; 05-04-2011 at 02:36 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #18
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 29 26 said:
They were leftovers before he even fought them...
They weren't "his" left-overs.
 7 years ago '06        #19
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
so why he runnin away

Don't nobody wanna here this scary cat a.ss n*gga talk sh*t no more. That's all played out it's time 2 put up or shut up.
 7 years ago '06        #20
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 dre03 said:
Leftovers? If Floyd wont f!ght PAc then who does Pac have left to f!ght but the top ranked f!ghters in his division...

Floyd is the one who f!ghts once every 2 years... Pac stepping into the ring at least twice a year... He gotta f!ght somebody... He has already moved up like 3 weight classes in the past few years...

And what kinda n*gga calls his trainer a liar... WTF...

And in this interview he doesnt mention any problems outside the ring... He says he is just enjoying time with his family and thats his only focus right now... This dude is full of supreme sh*t...

With u 2.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago