Sweet jesus Kim Kardashian dat a$s

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,403 | Props total: 1405 1405

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #82
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 big blak afrika said:
you can have s3x/a relationship with a bi*ch without kissing her. She sucked d!ck on tape now he kissin her that's gross.
...this dude must need 72 virgins or something. That's the only way your logic makes sense
 05-04-2011, 02:46 AM         #83
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk , that a.ss deserve a smiley of its own
 05-04-2011, 02:48 AM         #84
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So let me get this straight, I come in the thread and say these ho's are nasty don't kiss them you don't know where they mouth been just fu*k them then leave. Y'all n*ggas respond no we want to kiss nasty ho's in they mouth. :wow: y'all lost.
 05-04-2011, 02:52 AM         #85
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xratede said:
sooooooooooooo.. to the guy who says he doesnt kiss girls, like what are your future plans...like do you plan on getting married? cause what bi*ch you know gonna let u marry them and not kiss, and 9 times out of 10 she aint gonna be pure so yea, u fail @ logic
That's a n*gga only problem. I haven't figured out an answer to that yet.
 05-04-2011, 02:53 AM         #86
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
dawg u spendin all this time 'sonnin' the kid...L's flyin round everywhere! dude clearly isn't grown...and you debatin him trying to prove kissing girls ain't nasty is almost as comical as his retarded theories.
Theories try facts bi*ches swallow all types of nut. So kissin them is in fact nasty. Enjoy yo c*m smoothie.
 7 years ago '11        #87
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
n*gga you already exposed yourself to being a little kid... all the grown men are laughing at your dumbass.

Look n*gga, personally I only fu*k with bi*ches with a pretty face so I'm already attracted to that. And if she wanna lock lips then ok...we kiss and fu*k...?

This n*gga scared of kissing girls. The hell you talking about a c*m smoothie for you f*ggot? What the fu*k does the c*m she swallowed YEARS AGO got to do with today?

n*gga, with your theory you might as well just beat off all day long. You ain't know where they pus*y has been, so therefore you don't stick your d!ck in it right?

You literally sitting here saying your problem is that you can't kiss a girl.

That's a n*gga only problem. I haven't figured out an answer to that yet.
I have an answer for you

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by PTC; 05-04-2011 at 06:00 AM..
 05-04-2011, 03:14 AM         #88
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
n*gga you already exposed yourself to being a little kid... all the grown men are laughing at your dumbass.

Look n*gga, personally I only fu*k with bi*ches with a pretty face so I'm already attracted to that. And if she wanna lock lips then ok...we kiss and fu*k...?

This n*gga scared of kissing girls. The hell you talking about a c*m smoothie for you f*ggot? What the fu*k does the cum she swallowed YEARS AGO got to do with today?

n*gga, with your theory you might as well just beat off all day long. You ain't know where they pus*y has been, so therefore you don't stick your d!ck in it right?

You literally sitting here saying your problem is that you can't kiss a girl.

I have an answer for you

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_eh0jgrX2BFw/SDRC18txcqI/AAAAAAAACbA/NXJR4fCalq0/s320/f*ggot.png[/IMG]

[pic - click to view]

You keep saying years ago, that's my point you don't know where that bi*ch been. Even if she is wifey she could've been blowing c*ck right before you came through the door. Then you kiss her on the lips let her know she ya honey bun while n*ggas laughing at you. There's threads on this very site dedicated to bi*ches who lick a.ss and y'all want to kiss these very same bi*ches. y'all n*ggas lost.
 7 years ago '07        #89
OceanSpray 
space
space
$139 | Props total: 53 53

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #90
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 2641 2641
i feel what lil homie says about kissin bi*ches but he takin it to the extreme
ive def. fu*ked more bi*ches than ive kissed cuz im fu*kin with a smut im not kissin nothin besides the neck or the t*tties when im smanging
but never kissing a bi*ch is silly
you got a girl or anything substantial you gon have to kiss her n*gga
 7 years ago '10        #91
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 6601 6601
 klew said:
Go up in it like

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '11        #92
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
I have come to a conclusion about big blak africa. So, one day his "girlfriend" met up with him and they chilled. They started kissing (Tongue and all) and what not. She said i have something to tell you. "Right before i came here, i let 4 n*ggas run a train on me and took turns fu*king the sh*t out of me. I even licked an a.ss or two in the process. In the end i let all of them shoot their kids in my mouth and they dipped. I knew i was gonna meet up with you so i didnt even wash my mouth nor did i brush it . All i did was swallow all of it and here we were tonque kissing and all that.

big blak afrika-
[pic - click to view]

"I will never ever kiss another bi*ch in my life, ever again"
 7 years ago '07        #93
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,762 | Props total: 564 564
 Loso Luciano24 said:
I have come to a conclusion about big blak africa. So, one day his "girlfriend" met up with him and they chilled. They started kissing (Tongue and all) and what not. She said i have something to tell you. "Right before i came here, i let 4 n*ggas run a train on me and took turns fu*king the sh*t out of me. I even licked an a.ss or two in the process. In the end i let all of them shoot their kids in my mouth and they dipped. I knew i was gonna meet up with you so i didnt even wash my mouth nor did i brush it . All i did was swallow all of it and here we were tonque kissing and all that.

big blak afrika-
[pic - click to view]

fu*kingbannannasssss

n*gga got SONNED!
 7 years ago '04        #94
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
 big blak afrika said:
So let me get this straight, I come in the thread and say these ho's are nasty don't kiss them you don't know where they mouth been just fu*k them then leave. Y'all n*ggas respond no we want to kiss nasty ho's in they mouth. :wow: y'all lost.
Your an idiot... with all this backing up, we all realized your gay... So did u get upset when your mom used to kiss you ? God only knows where her mouth been... :smh2: We realized your a virgin which is.... uhh okay, but technically you lost in life... so do us all a favor, just leave this forum, and never come back, and if you do.. make an new account because your being clowned left and right..

When you do get pus*y... you'll understand... But with your "omg i'll never kiss a girl cuuz she got cooties" Get da fu*k outta here...
 7 years ago '04        #95
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,044 | Props total: 4839 4839
 Loso Luciano24 said:

big blak afrika-
[pic - click to view]

R.I.P. big blak afrika
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #96
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 480 480
 PTC said:
Another underage/virgin member on the site.

big blak afrika said:
you can have s3x/a relationship with a bi*ch without kissing her. She sucked d!ck on tape now he kissin her that's gross.

lmao your future wife is suckin d!ck right this second
 7 years ago '05        #97
eric wright 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 552 552
 7 years ago '06        #98
julez456 
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
 klew said:
From her trip in Mexico...the picture not shown in the other thread

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

That's not Kim K. The chick in these pics is wit a white dude.
 7 years ago '11        #99
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
Found a pic of the afrika kid on FB:

Last edited by PTC; 05-04-2011 at 06:13 AM..
 7 years ago '11        #100
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
She definitely had something redone though before this trip. It's lookin extra nice/perfect right now.

[pic - click to view]

Before

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by PTC; 05-04-2011 at 06:09 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy