Sweet jesus Kim Kardashian dat a$s

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #41
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 big blak afrika said:
I ain't trying to tell my life story. I'm just saying you shouldn't kiss for example I got head from a bi*ch nutted in her mouth I was like my bad cause some bi*ches don't like that. She responded don't worry i've tasted worst nut. I'm like glad I didn't kiss her.
No you never did any of that in reality...maybe in the matrix or something but not here on earth.

You really exposing yourself right now with your descriptions.
 7 years ago '11        #42
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
No i'm saying n*ggas have made threads about bi*ches licking they a.ss (gay btw) so bi*ches are out there lickin a.ss don't kiss them. They might have a.ss residue on they lips.
So you never kiss a girl.

Why don't you just come out and say you're a f*ggot?
 7 years ago '10        #43
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9890 9890
 PTC said:

05-03-2011, 11:57 PM         #44
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
No you never did any of that in reality...maybe in the matrix or something but not here on earth.

You really exposing yourself right now with your descriptions.
What about that is unbelievable? Doesn't matter if you believe me or not. You're aware bi*ches swallow right? So why kiss them? You're aware bi*ches lick a.ss right? So why kiss them it's nasty. Just fu*k that bi*ch and move on.
 05-04-2011, 12:00 AM         #45
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:

I haven't kissed since high school. When these n*ggas was braggin bout runnin a train on a bi*ch wit a boyfriend. I thought some n*gga kissin that bi*ch right now that n*gga lost. After that I decided I ain't kissin anymore.
 7 years ago '05        #46
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 big blak afrika said:
I haven't kissed since high school. When these n*ggas was braggin bout runnin a train on a bi*ch wit a boyfriend. I thought some n*gga kissin that bi*ch right now that n*gga lost. After that I decided I ain't kissin anymore.
Stop fu*king around with hood rats. You'll have to deal with a lot more than a girl that sucked a d!ck. Like a disease. You probably sucked on t*tties that have been skeeted on, and wiped off. You just don't know man.
 05-04-2011, 12:10 AM         #47
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
This n*gga lost. Does he not know this bi*ch had c*ck all down her throat? Don't kiss that bi*ch dummy. Just fu*k.
Dude are you 12? You are about to get roasted virgin.
 7 years ago '10        #48
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
mad at myself yo....i need to penetrate that
 7 years ago '05        #49
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
 big blak afrika said:
I'm not in school anymore. You're the one who sounds naive believing these bi*ches are innocent. bi*ches be sucking bi*ches be swallowing bi*ches be lickin a.ss. n*gga you get male a.ss residue on yo lips i'm good. Keep kissin these bi*ches.
Right because I'm sure shes never brushed her teeth or took a shower in the five years between now and when the video was filmed.
 7 years ago '11        #50
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
n*gga you ain't even been to HS smfh I ain't even heard n*ggas talkin bout kissin bi*ches like your little a.ss is since middle school.

Lol @ not kissing girls. Lol @ this f*ggot lil boy you probably sad MJ gone for other reasons huh?
 05-04-2011, 12:13 AM         #51
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
Stop fu*king around with hood rats. You'll have to deal with a lot more than a girl that sucked a d!ck. Like a disease. You probably sucked on t*tties that have been skeeted on, and wiped off. You just don't know man.
You never know innocent Susie Q could be a ho she don't have to be a hoodrat. You got a point about the t*ttie thang tho.
 05-04-2011, 12:16 AM         #52
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
n*gga you ain't even been to HS smfh I ain't even heard n*ggas talkin bout kissin bi*ches like your little a.ss is since middle school.

Lol @ not kissing girls. Lol @ this f*ggot lil boy you probably sad MJ gone for other reasons huh?
I've backed up my points tho ho's are dirty and y'all kissin them. All you come is with insults where the argument at? What are the pros of kissin a bi*ch? I've listed the cons a.ss residue nut residue d!ck residue maybe even toe residue. What are the pros? There are none.
 05-04-2011, 12:18 AM         #53
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rossic75 said:
Dude are you 12? You are about to get roasted virgin.
You can fu*k a bi*ch without kissin her
 7 years ago '08        #54
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,016 | Props total: 19927 19927
she aint fu*kin with n*ggas no more huh?
 7 years ago '11        #55
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
You can fu*k a bi*ch without kissin her
lol @ this virgin.

Your original post said that someone lost for kissing a girl thats suck d!ck...

Maybe in your world where 11/12 year old girls ain't seen the c*ck yet, you might find girls that ain't suck d!ck... but you know, when you start getting your license, growing some pimples like Kevin Durant, and growing the fu*k up, how many girls you gon meet that never sucked d!ck? Or kiss another guy? You gon fu*k little girls like a pedo? You gon lookin for nuns?

lol @ this little n*gga scared of kissing girls.

LMAO, how the fu*k are you gonna be scared of kissing a girl...

oh yeah ,you're a f*ggot... mommy kissed your on the lips/face before right? That means your dad d!ck been all up on you right?

GTFOH with that childish nonsense.
 7 years ago '10        #56
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9890 9890
 PTC said:
lol @ this virgin.

Maybe in your world where 11/12 year old girls ain't seen the c*ck yet, you might find girls that ain't suck d!ck... but you know, when you start getting your license, growing some pimples like Kevin Durant, and growing the fu*k up, how many girls you gon meet that never sucked d!ck? Or kiss another guy? You gon fu*k little girls like a pedo? You gon lookin for nuns?

oh yeah ,you're a f*ggot... mommy kissed your on the lips/face before right? That means your dad d!ck been all up on you right?

05-04-2011, 12:28 AM         #57
RamboSwag 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she could sit on my face anytime
 05-04-2011, 12:29 AM         #58
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
lol @ this virgin.

More insults :kobewhatever: I know every bi*ch that's s3xually active has sucked d!ck. What i'm saying is you don't have to kiss them to fu*k them. What part of puttin yo d!ck in a bi*ch involves kissin?
 7 years ago '07        #59
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1844 1844
looks ok
 7 years ago '04        #60
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,048 | Props total: 4840 4840
It's official, i'm now on a mission to r*pe this bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy