Sweet jesus Kim Kardashian dat a$s

most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
 NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
NBA Ref Scot Foster is for LeBron..Tony Brothers on the other hand
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
124 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #41
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 big blak afrika said:
I ain't trying to tell my life story. I'm just saying you shouldn't kiss for example I got head from a bi*ch nutted in her mouth I was like my bad cause some bi*ches don't like that. She responded don't worry i've tasted worst nut. I'm like glad I didn't kiss her.
No you never did any of that in reality...maybe in the matrix or something but not here on earth.

You really exposing yourself right now with your descriptions.
 7 years ago '11        #42
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 big blak afrika said:
No i'm saying n*ggas have made threads about bi*ches licking they a.ss (gay btw) so bi*ches are out there lickin a.ss don't kiss them. They might have a.ss residue on they lips.
So you never kiss a girl.

Why don't you just come out and say you're a f*ggot?
 7 years ago '10        #43
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$22,505 | Props total: 14519 14519
 PTC said:
So you never kiss a girl.

Why don't you just come out and say you're a f*ggot?
 05-03-2011, 10:57 PM         #44
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
No you never did any of that in reality...maybe in the matrix or something but not here on earth.

You really exposing yourself right now with your descriptions.
What about that is unbelievable? Doesn't matter if you believe me or not. You're aware bi*ches swallow right? So why kiss them? You're aware bi*ches lick a.ss right? So why kiss them it's nasty. Just fu*k that bi*ch and move on.
 05-03-2011, 11:00 PM         #45
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
So you never kiss a girl.

Why don't you just come out and say you're a f*ggot?
I haven't kissed since high school. When these n*ggas was braggin bout runnin a train on a bi*ch wit a boyfriend. I thought some n*gga kissin that bi*ch right now that n*gga lost. After that I decided I ain't kissin anymore.
 7 years ago '05        #46
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 1602 1602
 big blak afrika said:
I haven't kissed since high school. When these n*ggas was braggin bout runnin a train on a bi*ch wit a boyfriend. I thought some n*gga kissin that bi*ch right now that n*gga lost. After that I decided I ain't kissin anymore.
Stop fu*king around with hood rats. You'll have to deal with a lot more than a girl that sucked a d!ck. Like a disease. You probably sucked on t*tties that have been skeeted on, and wiped off. You just don't know man.
 05-03-2011, 11:10 PM         #47
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
This n*gga lost. Does he not know this bi*ch had c*ck all down her throat? Don't kiss that bi*ch dummy. Just fu*k.
Dude are you 12? You are about to get roasted virgin.
 7 years ago '10        #48
Trill Livin 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$14,777 | Props total: 7983 7983
mad at myself yo....i need to penetrate that
 7 years ago '05        #49
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,382 | Props total: 4433 4433
 big blak afrika said:
I'm not in school anymore. You're the one who sounds naive believing these bi*ches are innocent. bi*ches be sucking bi*ches be swallowing bi*ches be lickin a.ss. n*gga you get male a.ss residue on yo lips i'm good. Keep kissin these bi*ches.
Right because I'm sure shes never brushed her teeth or took a shower in the five years between now and when the video was filmed.
 7 years ago '11        #50
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 big blak afrika said:
I haven't kissed since high school. When these n*ggas was braggin bout runnin a train on a bi*ch wit a boyfriend. I thought some n*gga kissin that bi*ch right now that n*gga lost. After that I decided I ain't kissin anymore.
n*gga you ain't even been to HS smfh I ain't even heard n*ggas talkin bout kissin bi*ches like your little a.ss is since middle school.

Lol @ not kissing girls. Lol @ this f*ggot lil boy you probably sad MJ gone for other reasons huh?
 05-03-2011, 11:13 PM         #51
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
Stop fu*king around with hood rats. You'll have to deal with a lot more than a girl that sucked a d!ck. Like a disease. You probably sucked on t*tties that have been skeeted on, and wiped off. You just don't know man.
You never know innocent Susie Q could be a ho she don't have to be a hoodrat. You got a point about the t*ttie thang tho.
 05-03-2011, 11:16 PM         #52
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
n*gga you ain't even been to HS smfh I ain't even heard n*ggas talkin bout kissin bi*ches like your little a.ss is since middle school.

Lol @ not kissing girls. Lol @ this f*ggot lil boy you probably sad MJ gone for other reasons huh?
I've backed up my points tho ho's are dirty and y'all kissin them. All you come is with insults where the argument at? What are the pros of kissin a bi*ch? I've listed the cons a.ss residue nut residue d!ck residue maybe even toe residue. What are the pros? There are none.
 05-03-2011, 11:18 PM         #53
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rossic75 said:
Dude are you 12? You are about to get roasted virgin.
You can fu*k a bi*ch without kissin her
 7 years ago '08        #54
DooM 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$28,488 | Props total: 21195 21195
she aint fu*kin with n*ggas no more huh?
 7 years ago '11        #55
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 big blak afrika said:
You can fu*k a bi*ch without kissin her
lol @ this virgin.

Your original post said that someone lost for kissing a girl thats suck d!ck...

Maybe in your world where 11/12 year old girls ain't seen the c*ck yet, you might find girls that ain't suck d!ck... but you know, when you start getting your license, growing some pimples like Kevin Durant, and growing the fu*k up, how many girls you gon meet that never sucked d!ck? Or kiss another guy? You gon fu*k little girls like a pedo? You gon lookin for nuns?

lol @ this little n*gga scared of kissing girls.

LMAO, how the fu*k are you gonna be scared of kissing a girl...

oh yeah ,you're a f*ggot... mommy kissed your on the lips/face before right? That means your dad d!ck been all up on you right?

GTFOH with that childish nonsense.
 7 years ago '10        #56
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$22,505 | Props total: 14519 14519
 PTC said:
lol @ this virgin.

Your original post said that someone lost for kissing a girl thats suck d!ck...

Maybe in your world where 11/12 year old girls ain't seen the c*ck yet, you might find girls that ain't suck d!ck... but you know, when you start getting your license, growing some pimples like Kevin Durant, and growing the fu*k up, how many girls you gon meet that never sucked d!ck? Or kiss another guy? You gon fu*k little girls like a pedo? You gon lookin for nuns?

lol @ this little n*gga scared of kissing girls.

LMAO, how the fu*k are you gonna be scared of kissing a girl...

oh yeah ,you're a f*ggot... mommy kissed your on the lips/face before right? That means your dad d!ck been all up on you right?

GTFOH with that childish nonsense.
 05-03-2011, 11:28 PM         #57
RamboSwag 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she could sit on my face anytime
 05-03-2011, 11:29 PM         #58
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
lol @ this virgin.

Your original post said that someone lost for kissing a girl thats suck d!ck...

Maybe in your world where 11/12 year old girls ain't seen the c*ck yet, you might find girls that ain't suck d!ck... but you know, when you start getting your license, growing some pimples like Kevin Durant, and growing the fu*k up, how many girls you gon meet that never sucked d!ck? Or kiss another guy? You gon fu*k little girls like a pedo? You gon lookin for nuns?

lol @ this little n*gga scared of kissing girls.

LMAO, how the fu*k are you gonna be scared of kissing a girl...

oh yeah ,you're a f*ggot... mommy kissed your on the lips/face before right? That means your dad d!ck been all up on you right?

GTFOH with that childish nonsense.
More insults :kobewhatever: I know every bi*ch that's s3xually active has sucked d!ck. What i'm saying is you don't have to kiss them to fu*k them. What part of puttin yo d!ck in a bi*ch involves kissin?
 7 years ago '07        #59
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,235 | Props total: 2411 2411
looks ok
 7 years ago '04        #60
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$6,199 | Props total: 5171 5171
It's official, i'm now on a mission to r*pe this bi*ch


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
48 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
36 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
121 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
102 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
601 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
NBA These nerds are really smashing ya fav NBA team by 30?
51 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
115 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy