May 3 - Osama Bin Laden death photos will be released, says CIA

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Adamsville said:
yep...

killya only approves to people being sheep when he is the shepherd, just like any other narcissistic conspiracy theorist
So questioning what one believes and requesting supporting evidence to uphold a monumental and historical claim such as this is now considered a conspiracy theory?

Being born on 9/11 and having a strong disain for terror, fear and hatred, I am very excited at the possibility this event took place. But is it too much of a stretch to ask that some form of back-up be provided?

When I first heard the news, I was ecstatic and rejoiced. But then I got to thinking and kept hearing various reports and differing stories and then finally found out that no proof would be presented. So now I am left with more questions than answers.

And I always thought there was no such thing as a stupid question?
 7 years ago '05        #162
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 589 589
 matelyan said:
So questioning what one believes and requesting supporting evidence to uphold a monumental and historical claim such as this is now considered a conspiracy theory?

Being born on 9/11 and having a strong disain for terror, fear and hatred, I am very excited at the possibility this event took place. But is it too much of a stretch to ask that some form of back-up be provided?

When I first heard the news, I was ecstatic and rejoiced. But then I got to thinking and kept hearing various reports and differing stories and then finally found out that no proof would be presented. So now I am left with more questions than answers.

And I always thought there was no such thing as a stupid question?
your 10 years old?

: a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators
— conspiracy theorist noun
 7 years ago '04        #163
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Adamsville said:
your 10 years old?

: a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators
— conspiracy theorist noun
Please explain how my age factors into my decision to desire additional supporting evidence to uphold this serious and extraordinary claim? I am 28 BTW.

Please explain how you providing the definition of a conspiracy theory furthers either one of our points or adds meaning and value to our debate?

And please explain to me how you deem it completely rational to believe something someone you don't know told you and hold it as completely truthful, but I am somehow a lunatic for debating the validity and legitimacy of this event while withholding further judgement until some tangible evidence is provided as confirmation of its authenticity?
 7 years ago '10        #164
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,101 | Props total: 7457 7457
 JBeezy said:
And on the other end the spectrum, most people will believe any drivel the White House spews out. It doesn't matter that they fabricated the Gulf of Tonkin incident to get us into Vietnam, lied about Saddam to go to war with Iraq, trained and funded bin Laden and the Taliban during Afghanistan's war with Russia, helped Saddam and Iraq when they were at war with Iran, selling weapons to Iran to fund the Contras of Nicaragua (ALL VERIFIABLE FACTS), etc....

Call me crazy, but I don't believe a word the government says.
thank u

truth.com bi*ches
 7 years ago '10        #165
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,101 | Props total: 7457 7457
 Tsukuyomi said:
The official story is all I have to go by. You can say you don't believe it, but you really have no way of backing anything up. The only thing you can say is that you just don't trust the government for whatever reason, but that's not proof of anything. The official story seems... 'official' enough to me.

If you were referring to the 9/11 theories... No, I don't disagree with any of it. I believe that some crazy pissed off Muslims flew planes into the World Trade Centers... If that makes me a "sheep" then so be it
Yea, it does....Dont feel bad though, 80% of the rest of the country is so ur not alone.
 7 years ago '05        #166
space
space
 matelyan said:
Please explain how my age factors into my decision to desire additional supporting evidence to uphold this serious and extraordinary claim? I am 28 BTW.

Please explain how you providing the definition of a conspiracy theory furthers either one of our points or adds meaning and value to our debate?

And please explain to me how you deem it completely rational to believe something someone you don't know told you and hold it as completely truthful, but I am somehow a lunatic for debating the validity and legitimacy of this event while withholding further judgement until some tangible evidence is provided as confirmation of its authenticity?
*looks at all the big collegey words. opens dictionary*

you said you were born on 9/11... I was making a joke, asking were you 10... obviously you werent born on September 11 2001...

You asked if "... questioning what one believes and requesting supporting evidence to uphold a monumental and historical claim such as this is now considered a conspiracy theory" I posted the defintion as a long form of saying yes... yes it is. Not to mention that whoever I was talking to was doing more than requesting and questions, they were suggesting and stating opinions as facts.

And I never called you or anyone a lunatic for asking questions.... even if I called anyone here a lunatic that I was conversing with I would be justified by your reasoning.

In conclusion, eat a bowl of p*nis skins...

Last edited by Adamsville; 05-04-2011 at 11:23 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #167
Sk8bamboo 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 618 618
 Tsukuyomi said:
Canada has way more for the USA to be envious about. Canada >>>> USA
oh yeah KEEP talkin dat ish we gonna deal wit yall next
 7 years ago '11        #168
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Adamsville said:
only a f*ggot would think of some disgusting detailed image like that.

Are you a f*ggot?
 7 years ago '04        #169
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Adamsville said:
*looks at all the big collegey words. opens dictionary*

you said you were born on 9/11... I was making a joke, asking were you 10... obviously you werent born on September 11 2001...

You asked if "... questioning what one believes and requesting supporting evidence to uphold a monumental and historical claim such as this is now considered a conspiracy theory" I posted the defintion as a long form of saying yes... yes it is. Not to mention that whoever I was talking to was doing more than requesting and questions, they were suggesting and stating opinions as facts.

And I never called you or anyone a lunatic for asking questions.... even if I called anyone here a lunatic that I was conversing with I would be justified by your reasoning.

Brilliant comeback. I am glad we could engage in such a deep and meaningful debate.

With comebacks and statements like that, you have some nerve talking any kind of sh*t.

But they say ignorance is bliss and you seem pretty content and excited making stupid and homoerotic statements like the one above. I mean only someone who has actually dined on p*nis skins would even know to suggest that to someone else.

I'd call you a f*g, but that would be disrespectful to gay dudes everywhere.
 7 years ago '05        #170
space
space
lol at these sensitive a.ss n*ggas focusing on a little joke
 7 years ago '09        #171
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
:dancingcool::applause::party2::happy::banana::cel ebrate0:
 7 years ago '04        #172
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Adamsville said:
lol at these sensitive a.ss n*ggas focusing on a little joke
I'm not you. I'm actually educated and hispanic. So please don't use that racist and ignorant term to describe me.
 7 years ago '05        #173
space
space
 matelyan said:
I'm not you. I'm actually educated and hispanic. So please don't use that racist and ignorant term to describe me.
n*gga shut the fu*k up... only an ignorant uneducated n*gga would think that my use of the word n*gga was racist...

corduroy jacket wearin, Pitbull lookin a.ss hoe

Last edited by Adamsville; 05-05-2011 at 11:12 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #174
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Adamsville said:
n*gga shut the fu*k up... only an ignorant uneducated n*gga would think that my use of the word n*gga was racist...
I don't use words like that. They never apply to me or anyone I know. And I am sorry you have heard it so much and used it in your daily vocabulary enough that you feel it has become acceptable and practical to use in every day conversation.

And by using that word, it truly shows how uneducated and ignorant you are.

I'm not the enemy. Your ignorance and negative mentality is the true culprit.

I wish you peace and happiness.

Last edited by matelyan; 05-05-2011 at 11:18 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #175
space
space
You defintitly arent my enemy... anyone who gives that much power to a word is no threat to me.

Peace and happiness to you as well Chachi lookin a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #176
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Adamsville said:
You defintitly arent my enemy... anyone who gives that much power to a word is no threat to me.

Peace and happiness to you as well Chachi lookin a.ss n*gga
My boys call me Chach. Now I get it.
 05-05-2011, 12:56 PM         #177
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Osamas elusiveness > U.S
 7 years ago '04        #178
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Adamsville said:

this illiterate a.ss f*ggot probably has a double digit IQ

can't even debate any of his views using legitimate points. You should stay mad though...nothing to he happy about when you didn't even finish high school. You're prolly some redneck wigger too
 7 years ago '05        #179
space
space
 Prodigy said:
this illiterate a.ss f*ggot probably has a double digit IQ

can't even debate any of his views using legitimate points. You should stay mad though...nothing to he happy about when you didn't even finish high school. You're prolly some redneck wigger too
Yea, Im a illiterate f*ggot with a double digit IQ that cant debate my views with legitimate points. Im also mad because I didnt finish high school. And Im a redneck wigger too.

I should probably save myself the time and k!ll myself now... live on ustream.

*yawns and goes back to watching The Wire*
 7 years ago '04        #180
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Adamsville said:

Why does someone have to be ignorant and uneducated to think that the word n*gga is racist?

If that's the case, you are an ignorant uneducated n*gga for thinking that way..

Last edited by knowughetto; 05-05-2011 at 05:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago