NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Arson said:
that's a local news affiliate n*gga. They aint got sh*t to do with crazy Fox News.
its still affiliated with them...
 7 years ago '04        #122
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Arson said:
we got video and photos from inside the compound, sh*t the pakinstani government has his daughter tell them she saw the soldiers k!lling him. What else do you want?
You say we like you've seen the sh*t. Have you really seen the videos and photos? Matter of fact, I'll wait for you to post them up on here...
 7 years ago '08        #123
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,092 | Props total: 23288 23288
 knowughetto said:
You say we like you've seen the sh*t. Have you really seen the videos and photos? Matter of fact, I'll wait for you to post them up on here...

7 years ago '05        #124
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 killya said:
totally bro. Anymore you got?
 7 years ago '04        #125
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Arson said:

It's amazing at how the stories have been switched up and they still expect for people to believe them. Then they are quick to show some "footage". How do we really know that house belongs to Osama? Because some news reporter said it?

People are talking about the video of the event that happened...When these Seals k!lled OBL, not an empty house with blood...That could have been anyone's house..We are talking about providing proof and evidence of his body too..

All they are showing is an empty house. What is that gonna prove?

Last edited by knowughetto; 05-04-2011 at 02:37 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #126
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 knowughetto said:
It's amazing at how the stories have been switched up and they still expect for people to believe them. Then they are quick to show some "footage". How do we really know that house belongs to Osama? Because some news reporter said it?

People are talking about the video of the event that happened...When these Seals confronted OBL, not a house with blood...That could have been anyone's house..We are talking about providing proof and evidence of his body too..
and that's exactly why they won't release the photos. Releasing them would do nothing to end the doubt.
 05-04-2011, 02:41 PM         #127
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
and that's exactly why they won't release the photos. Releasing them would do nothing to end the doubt.
I think if they release photos of the person we want to see, people will be quiet about it. but thats just me. I just want proof. Not a bloody empty house. It could of belonged to anyone
 7 years ago '04        #128
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Arson said:
Something is better than nothing...
 7 years ago '08        #129
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 killya said:
I think if they release photos of the person we want to see, people will be quiet about it. but thats just me. I just want proof. Not a bloody empty house. It could of belonged to anyone
Why would a photo of Osama change your mind? If you don't believe the ransacked building was Osama's why would you believe a picture of a guy who we don't even know if his face was recognizable after they clapped is legit?
 7 years ago '04        #130
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 killya said:
Exactly..If someone or something poses as a major threat to us and that person or thing is captured or eliminated, we just want proof that it was really handled...Not going off of word of mouth. Just like someone said on here about bigfoot. They can go around telling everyone that they caught him, but who's gonna believe that person when they have no proof showing it?
 7 years ago '05        #131
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25020 25020
 Arson said:
Why would a photo of Osama change your mind? If you don't believe the ransacked building was Osama's why would you believe a picture of a guy who we don't even know if his face was recognizable after they clapped is legit?
....Seeing Is Believing. fu*k A Story....Show Me A Official Photo & I'm Good. If They Want To Go Deep & Release A Video...Do It As Well.
 05-04-2011, 02:50 PM         #132
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
Im sure some of his face is still intact to determine if its him or not. Its better they just release the photos honestly. Or obamas credibility is going to go out the window because alot of people right now arent really buying it. Im just being honest. Obama said he would be the most transparent president during elections. I think the people have a right to see. Thats just my 2 cents
 7 years ago '08        #133
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17025 17025
 CashNy said:
Looking at dude he doesn't strike me as a person that would do the things he's accused of
This guy was part of one of the riches saudi families, after his father died he went on his own
to join the battle versus the Russians in Afganistan, trained by the best of the usa military tacticians ect, he was the leader for the Mujahideen soldiers in the 80s, lead them to kicking Russian's a.ss with USA training and funding.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The Bin Laden Bunch

[pic - click to view]

one of his many Sons, he had many wives

[pic - click to view]

He became offended by the USA not leaving and trying to take control of the muslim lands and that's when he became the evil guy, he didn't want USA bases in the muslim world and that's all he preached really and sent out his own team 6 seals to cause chaos all over the region who supported the USA.

He says it all in his first interview in 1997, listen to what he says at 7:00

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 05-04-2011 at 03:09 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #134
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Arson said:
n*gga we are talking about some LEGIT evidence, not that photshopped bullsh*t that's out...
 7 years ago '08        #135
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Exactly..If someone or something poses as a major threat to us and that person or thing is captured or eliminated, we just want proof that it was really handled...Not going off of word of mouth. Just like someone said on here about bigfoot. They can go around telling everyone that they caught him, but who's gonna believe that person when they have no proof showing it?
My thing is, why are you so sure the government is lying but then so willing to believe a photo of a body is legit? What would a photo from people you distrust do? especially with photoshop being so widely used, why would one photo change your mind when everything they've done or anything else we've seen so far has done nothing to change your mind?

And I doubt its going to be some photographer quality image. I don't think soldiers carry Canon 7D cameras with them on raids.
 05-04-2011, 03:01 PM         #136
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
My thing is, why are you so sure the government is lying but then so willing to believe a photo of a body is legit? What would a photo from people you distrust do? especially with photoshop being so widely used, why would one photo change your mind when everything they've done or anything else we've seen so far has done nothing to change your mind?

I doubt its going to be some photographer quality image. I don't think soldiers carry Canon 7D cameras with them on raids.
Im pretty sure they have people come in after the mission to take pictures of the scene and bodies. Obviously the soldiers dont carry cameras like that with them. And 2 the first statement, lets see the image and see if it changes our minds. Like I said, the benefits of releasing the photo in my opinion outweigh not releasing the photo.

And there are many programs out there that can detect if a photo has been altered in anyway
 7 years ago '05        #137
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Seeing Is Believing. fu*k A Story....Show Me A Official Photo & I'm Good. If They Want To Go Deep & Release A Video...Do It As Well.
believing is believing

pictures aint sh*t if you dont want to be proven incorrect in the first place

[pic - click to view]

05-04-2011, 03:11 PM         #138
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

THOSE ARE SOME PICTURES OF THE OTHER PEOPLE k!llED IN THE COMPOUND...NO OSAMA THOUGH....wonder if he was even there?
 7 years ago '04        #139
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Arson said:

And I doubt its going to be some photographer quality image. I don't think soldiers carry Canon 7D cameras with them on raids.
Where did I say that these photos were legit? If you would have read my previous posts, I said that something is better than nothing, and that it needs to be a LEGIT picture, not photshopped. Not once did I say these photos were legit. You're twisting up the words that I'm saying...

We need to see something legit..But c'mon now, they've been twisting up the stories too, so which story are you gonna believe? Are you really gonna believe all of these twisted stories?
 05-04-2011, 03:14 PM         #140
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

no osama images released. These are pretty high quality by the way
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
86 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
50 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
128 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy