May 3 - Osama Bin Laden death photos will be released, says CIA

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 Cap Peeler said:
They coulda k!lled Bin Laden in the middle of times square, in front of thousands of people, on national TV and PPV and still n*ggas would find a way to make it a conspiracy somehow
How do you distinguish between someone who simply seeks the truth while demanding tangible proof and evidence from someone who believes in secret societies and fantastic plots of world domination?

You can't just call everyone who questions this story's legitimacy or requires proof a conspiracy theorist. Because I have no theory, only a strong desire to know as well as see the facts surrounding this event.
 7 years ago '04        #82
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
they not releasing the photos.
 7 years ago '08        #83
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 The N said:
Exactly, the mind manipulation that has been going on is wild, I swear man some of these guys got horse blinders on, Obama can come up the same way he did on May 1st and say...

"I have been contacted by a General from Mars, he said he don't want to be seen but we are working together on a threat coming to the USA",

people would literally believe that sh*t just because he READ that on a teleprompter for those watching TV
i could almost see if they were honestly researching this sh*t and then deciding that the "conspiracies" are wrong, but these clowns don't even want to bother thinking. sad
 7 years ago '09        #84
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 matelyan said:
How do you distinguish between someone who simply seeks the truth while demanding tangible proof and evidence from someone who believes in secret societies and fantastic plots of world domination?

You can't just call everyone who questions this story's legitimacy or requires proof a conspiracy theorist. Because I have no theory, only a strong desire to know as well as see the facts surrounding this event.
agreed. i mean, WHO WOULDN'T call bullsh*t when they straight up say "we k!lled him and immediately dropped his body (and any real proof) into the ocean"?

word, i f**ked kim kardashian last night and had her p*ssy juice all over the condom (dna proof) but i threw it into the incinerator. check out this fuzzy s3x video i made with her though, taken with my phone. it's her, my n*gga. believe me....
 7 years ago '07        #85
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
 The N said:
Osama might be dead to you now BUT to the real insiders USAMA been dead for almost 10 years now.
get out of your parent's basement more often homey
 7 years ago '08        #86
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
 Ricky Towel said:
part of me thinks it will go like this:

obama decides not to release the photos, they wait a while and "leak" the photos.

that way the photos get out and the "proof" is out there for those to see, but obama can say he didn't release them.
this is what will most likely happen since Obama decided against it.

Scott Brown saw the picture

7 years ago '04        #87
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Chief Dee said:
Isnt it kind of funny that they k!lled him before he could ever been sent on trial or given due process? They wanted this man dead so badly that they were willing to go in his house and murder him when he was unarmed. You mean to tell me that a group of Navy Seals cant subdue Bin Laden, or at the most shoot him in a non-vital area? Something is fishy, they definitely did not want him to have a trial.

There's no reason to have shot an unarmed man no matter what crime you "say" he did. Say what you want about OBL, but if the US army is willing to k!ll someone in such a manner then they're really no better than Al Qaeda.
 7 years ago '04        #88
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,421 | Props total: 29642 29642
wow now they aint gonna release em? wtf
 7 years ago '08        #89
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17251 17251
 Cap Peeler said:
They coulda k!lled Bin Laden in the middle of times square, in front of thousands of people, on national TV and PPV and still n*ggas would find a way to make it a conspiracy somehow
This theater didn't come out of no, this is 10 year of 9-11, this brings that up once again it brings a wrap to some to the monster of the story, tomorrow Obama has his ground zero moment, this is all for that on a political aspect.

If this was real, they would of taken him and put him on trial in NYC, expose all his crimes ect
and then he gets sentence to death in NYC, but nah they created the most fake sh*t story THAT KEEPS GETTING CHANGED if you noticed.

So they go in there black hawk down style with a pack of tools of war, catch him on a sh*tty compound with no protection at all, this is supposed to be the man the most powerful country in the world couldn't find?, really? bunch of bullsh*t.

Again if they wanted to create a credible situation that ends the story, he would had been
put on Trial in NYC shown all fu*ked up in court and then he would be sentenced to death by a jury, that would be real, not this sh*t they are trying to sell out there and treating you like sh*t by saying we don't have to prove sh*t to you.
 7 years ago '05        #90
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10886 10886
 Fras1788 said:
Its official....NWO is on it's way, and this is a bunch of bullsh*t....a man we've spent fu*king TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!! We can't see what we've paid for?????!!!!! I like Obama as a person, but dude is a pawn in a picture thats much larger than him.......this is a shame, and sounds too good to be true.....Supposedly Obama was watching everything go down right???? Yet the White House can't get the story straight on what happened?!?!?! WHAT IN THE fu*k!?!?!?!?!?! We've all paid tons of money to see this man caught/killed......Lies man....Lies....something is too fishy about this...the changing of stories, the way the mission went.....something is up...seriously...not trying to be that "Conspiracy Dude" but do some fu*king research people! Please! s
This! It's obviously a conspiracy. This sh*t is pissin me off!!
 7 years ago '08        #91
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
whats the point? n*ggas that believe he's alive or died way back in 2002 won't change their minds. Let the picture leak a few months from now and who ever wants to see it will see it.
 7 years ago '08        #92
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 hpu413 said:
get out of your parent's basement more often homey
heh if you only knew, anyways keep it moving and realize Obama/White house don't
want to get caught up in the bullsh*t. SO NO PROOF FOR YA why?....because of people
all over the world like me who been saying this is all theater sh*t.

enjoy the Hillary
in shock fake picture that's all ya will get, now just wait until the Hollywood movie
to show you a presentation of what they saw

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 05-04-2011 at 12:57 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #93
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
the n*gga is dead tho. I mean why else would this guy surrender if he's not?

05-04-2011, 12:56 PM         #94
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wiki leaks better leak that sh*t to get obama's credibility up.

POINT BLANK IS OUR GOVERNMENT fu*kED UP ON SO MANY LEVELS. THEY CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT. HERE ARE SOME REASONS

#1. they lied and said osama was armed and shooting back and used his wife as a human shield. That was false. They later came out and said he was unarmed and his wife was not harmed

#2. How the fu*k do you get the story wrong when ur watching it? We saw photos from the conference room. Unless that was just a great pose for a picture, we know this is another lie.

#3. If Osama was unarmed, why would you even waste your time storming the building to just put a bullet in his head? These are trained navy seals, they can take a unarmed person into custody instantly when he has no where to go. Go look at the map of the compound. He isnt going to run out of the compoud and climb over 12 foot walls.

#4. they practiced for 9 months in a compound exactly like Osamas to just storm the place at night and k!ll?

#5. The pointless dumping the body in the ocean when it hasnt even been 24 hours. We spent 10 years looking for this piece of sh*t, and when we finally found him you toss him overboard? We want to see the pictures so us so called conspiracy theorist will shut up about it.

people bi*ch and moan about conspiracy theorist but when out government does some sh*t like this, WE HAVE A RIGHT TO VOICE OUT OPINION OF DISAGREEMENT AND QUESTION THE HAPPENINGS..

Sorry but the government fu*ked themselves because nobody really believes this lie. And unless video and photos are released I wont either.
 7 years ago '04        #95
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 killya said:
wiki leaks better leak that sh*t to get obama's credibility up.

POINT BLANK IS OUR GOVERNMENT fu*kED UP ON SO MANY LEVELS. THEY CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT. HERE ARE SOME REASONS

#1. they lied and said osama was armed and shooting back and used his wife as a human shield. That was false. They later came out and said he was unarmed and his wife was not harmed

#2. How the fu*k do you get the story wrong when ur watching it? We saw photos from the conference room. Unless that was just a great pose for a picture, we know this is another lie.

#3. If Osama was unarmed, why would you even waste your time storming the building to just put a bullet in his head? These are trained navy seals, they can take a unarmed person into custody instantly when he has no where to go. Go look at the map of the compound. He isnt going to run out of the compoud and climb over 12 foot walls.

#4. they practiced for 9 months in a compound exactly like Osamas to just storm the place at night and k!ll?

#5. The pointless dumping the body in the ocean when it hasnt even been 24 hours. We spent 10 years looking for this piece of sh*t, and when we finally found him you toss him overboard? We want to see the pictures so us so called conspiracy theorist will shut up about it.

people bi*ch and moan about conspiracy theorist but when out government does some sh*t like this, WE HAVE A RIGHT TO VOICE OUT OPINION OF DISAGREEMENT AND QUESTION THE HAPPENINGS..

Sorry but the government fu*ked themselves because nobody really believes this lie. And unless video and photos are released I wont either.

With regards to the Bin Laden incident, I am demanding proof.

But rather than offer up random and often baseless theories, I only have unanswered questions regarding our government’s actions and the actions of many corporations and governments around the world. Just look around you. This world is in ruins. We have severely damaged the environment by poisoning our water, ground and air with natural gas, nuclear waste, oil and other harmful and toxic chemicals. The gap between the poor and rich is growing while the middle class as a whole is slowly beginning to disappear. Yet when I think of the vast and abundant amount of natural resources available to all of us, I can not come up with any rational answers as to why so many people suffer, live in poverty and a small minority reap the benefits. I want change because I do not think the current system works. Too many are suffering and too few are benefiting from their misery.

And yet I am the crazy one for asking questions like why is this happening? or How can I make a difference and change this world?
 05-04-2011, 01:00 PM         #96
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
With regards to the Bin Laden incident, I am demanding proof.

But rather than offer up random and often baseless theories, I only have unanswered questions regarding our government’s actions and the actions of many corporations and governments around the world. Just look around you. This world is in ruins. We have severely damaged the environment by poisoning our water, ground and air with natural gas, nuclear waste, oil and other harmful and toxic chemicals. The gap between the poor and rich is growing while the middle class as a whole is slowly beginning to disappear. Yet when I think of the vast and abundant amount of natural resources available to all of us, I can not come up with any rational answers as to why so many people suffer, live in poverty and a small minority reap the benefits. I want change because I do not think the current system works. Too many are suffering and too few are benefiting from their misery.

And yet I am the crazy one for asking questions like why is this happening? or How can I make a difference and change this world?
I agree, we have literally 18 times more oil than the middle east on our own soil..but its greed and corruption which makes us attack other countries for there natural resources. People dont understand that
 7 years ago '08        #97
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 Arson said:
whats the point? n*ggas that believe he's alive or died way back in 2002 won't change their minds. Let the picture leak a few months from now and who ever wants to see it will see it.
This is what a person caught in bullsh*t would do, a leader who will tell you "WE DON'T HAVE TO PROVE sh*t TO YOU, SIT DOWN AND OBEY TO WHAT WE SAID!", some of you believe their bullsh*t WITH NO PROOF, why should he prove anything to you? and he sure as hell don't want to prove sh*t to me.

Simple, He is dead sheeple, OBEY your leader and shut the fu*k up, go wave your flags and hug each other now, Hurt Locker producers are already making the movie of the death just wait for that.

Last edited by The N; 05-04-2011 at 01:04 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #98
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
if anyone hasn't seen this interview with Dr. Steve Pieczenik and Alex Jones, they should. It aired last night. Dr. Pieczenik broke this hoax down to a credible sense that anyone can understand whats being pulled through our eyes. It is a long interview however, but to those who want some sort of truth, here is a tool for your disposal...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #99
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 The N said:
This is what a person caught in bullsh*t would do, a leader who will tell you "WE DON'T HAVE TO PROVE sh*t TO YOU, SIT DOWN AND OBEY WHAT WE SAID", some of you believe their bullsh*t WITH NO PROOF, why should he prove anything to you and he sure as hell don't want to prove sh*t to me.

He is dead sheeple, OBEY to your leader and shut the fu*k up, go wave your flags and hug each other now.
we have proof, video from inside the compound

[pic - click to view]

they used a new stealth chopper for the raid

a senior Al Queda member just surrendered.

Osama's family being in custody and anything else that comes out

THAT's proof enough for me. Maybe we'll get video of his funeral? Who knows, all I know is the events that follow(ed) will tell us he's dead.

Last edited by Arson; 05-04-2011 at 01:15 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #100
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Cardeezy17 said:
If you would like to look for more evidence, I saw a documentary done by a group of architects and engineers who basically went over how the towers were built and what they were meant to withstand, and in a nutshell said the building was built in a manner that even if they were hit, only the floors from where it was hit on up would be fu*ked, and the rest of the building would stand and could be restructured. Their conclusion is that there had to be prior planned explosives set in the building to bring it straight down, same way they do with old stadiums. If I can find it I will post it for you.
I think its this documentary that you are talking about...Don't know if this is the exact documentary that you were talking about, but they were talking about how buildings were structured and how much heat an airplane or jet can withstand...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by knowughetto; 05-04-2011 at 01:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy