May 3 - Osama Bin Laden death photos will be released, says CIA

most viewed right now
 104
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17258 17258
Obey.
 05-04-2011, 11:22 AM         #62
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To the folks saying they couldnt easily sub due him, they practiced for 9 months in a exact custom compound just like the one they invaded. 9 months they practiced. Yes they could of easily had him arrested on the spot.
 7 years ago '08        #63
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17258 17258
 keithbm1111 said:
i like conspiracy theories and sh*t, but some of you guys take it too far and sound retarded
Why people think only "conspiracy theorist" are calling this bullsh*t out???, I dare anybody to discredit this man, he says what many know already that Usama been dead and this is all warfare theater.

This ain't no random person talking here, proof here



“Did the intelligence community or the CIA doctor up this situation, the answer is yes, categorically yes,” said Pieczenik, referring to Sunday’s claim that Bin Laden was k!lled at his compound in Pakistan, adding, “This whole scenario where you see a bunch of people sitting there looking at a screen and they look as if they’re intense, that’s nonsense,” referring to the images released by the White House which claim to show Biden, Obama and Hillary Clinton watching the operation to k!ll Bin Laden live on a television screen.

“It’s a total make-up, make believe, we’re in an American theater of the absurd….why are we doing this again….nine years ago this man was already dead….why does the government repeatedly have to lie to the American people,”


“He died of marfan syndrome, Bush junior knew about it, the intelligence community knew about it,” said Pieczenik, noting how CIA physicians had visited Bin Laden in July 2001 at the American Hospital in Dubai.

“He was already very sick from marfan syndrome and he was already dying, so nobody had to k!ll him,” added Pieczenik, stating that Bin Laden died shortly after 9/11 in his Tora Bora cave complex.



Something anybody with a brain would know, is not like is inside info if you were not in total mindshock after 911 you would realize, you think the best country in the world couldn't find him?, what do you think this is a fu*king movie? it was repeated all over the news when the tora bombings began OBL was caught up in that a.ssault survived and then died shortly after.

Osama bin Laden died after being maimed in an American air raid on the Tora Bora mountains of Afghanistan in December 2001, a French expert on the Arab world believes.

Ghislaine Alleaume, a historian and Arabist at the French national research centre, the CNRS, reached her conclusion after studying television and internet messages circulated by Bin Laden's supporters. She bases her theory mostly on a video of the al- Qa'ida leader broadcast by al-Jazeera television on 27 December 2001. Bin Laden looks weary and sick but Mme Alleaume also believes he has had his left arm amputated. "He is wearing a military camouflage jacket and you can see that someone has placed a bag in the same colours just behind him to disguise the fact that he has lost his arm," she said. She believes he died of his injuries soon afterwards. "Given the sanitary conditions, it would not have been easy to survive an amputation," she said


Last edited by The N; 05-04-2011 at 11:57 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #64
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 MumblesDaHumble said:
How would it debunk anything?
I swear you conspiracy n*ggas are worse than the so called "sheep" you attempt to "wake up".
 05-04-2011, 11:38 AM         #65
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
And on the other end the spectrum, most people will believe any drivel the White House spews out. It doesn't matter that they fabricated the Gulf of Tonkin incident to get us into Vietnam, lied about Saddam to go to war with Iraq, trained and funded bin Laden and the Taliban during Afghanistan's war with Russia, helped Saddam and Iraq when they were at war with Iran, selling weapons to Iran to fund the Contras of Nicaragua (ALL VERIFIABLE FACTS), etc....

Call me crazy, but I don't believe a word the government says.


people act like the government is more credible than everyone else
after a seminar i took on the vietnam war
i'll always take the governments word with a grain of salt
 7 years ago '05        #66
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 907 907
 Mannish-Yay said:
Its a matter of time...they have to release it to debunk conspiracy theories and they dont want him becoming the Al Quieda 2Pac.
They didnt do anything to "debunk" 9/11 conspiracies, or roswell, or the moon landing. But now this? If anything it makes it more of a conspiracy in my book. Oh so we get the BEST photoshoppers to release it now its legit
 7 years ago '08        #67
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17258 17258
If you believe this war theater then you will believe when they tell you Aliens are coming, you will not question that one bit, it is all OBEY mindset with some of ya.

Hell you probably believed when the whole "YELLOW CAKE labs in moving trucks" in Iraq presentation done by Powell at the UN......which ended up being bullsh*t, so many people believed that nonsense to.


[pic - click to view]



Computer-generated image of an alleged mobile production facility for biological weapons, presented by Powell at the UN Security Council. On May 27, 2003, US and UK experts examined the trailers and declared they had nothing to do with biological weapons.[35]





OBEY.mindset USA its all I see, people who literally would believe ANYTHING said in the news should be taken as fact, don't question it man, they are reading a statement telling you the truth right...


Last edited by The N; 05-04-2011 at 12:14 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #68
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6657 6657
 killya said:
To the folks saying they couldnt easily sub due him, they practiced for 9 months in a exact custom compound just like the one they invaded. 9 months they practiced. Yes they could of easily had him arrested on the spot.
They trained 9 months to take the BULDING...not to subdue Bin Laden...they ha no idea how those people would react or what they would have inside. Thats a big variable.
 7 years ago '09        #69
Marwan 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,496 | Props total: 96 96
gotta wait till them cia photoshop n*ggas get to work....
 7 years ago '05        #70
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 36 36
 7 years ago '04        #71
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6657 6657
 The N said:
Why people think only "conspiracy theorist" are calling this bullsh*t out???, I dare anybody to discredit this man, he says what many know already that Usama been dead and this is all warfare theater.

This ain't no random person talking here, proof here



“Did the intelligence community or the CIA doctor up this situation, the answer is yes, categorically yes,” said Pieczenik, referring to Sunday’s claim that Bin Laden was k!lled at his compound in Pakistan, adding, “This whole scenario where you see a bunch of people sitting there looking at a screen and they look as if they’re intense, that’s nonsense,” referring to the images released by the White House which claim to show Biden, Obama and Hillary Clinton watching the operation to k!ll Bin Laden live on a television screen.

“It’s a total make-up, make believe, we’re in an American theater of the absurd….why are we doing this again….nine years ago this man was already dead….why does the government repeatedly have to lie to the American people,”


“He died of marfan syndrome, Bush junior knew about it, the intelligence community knew about it,” said Pieczenik, noting how CIA physicians had visited Bin Laden in July 2001 at the American Hospital in Dubai.

“He was already very sick from marfan syndrome and he was already dying, so nobody had to k!ll him,” added Pieczenik, stating that Bin Laden died shortly after 9/11 in his Tora Bora cave complex.



Something anybody with a brain would know, is not like is inside info if you were not in total mindshock after 911 you would realize, you think the best country in the world couldn't find him?, what do you think this is a fu*king movie? it was repeated all over the news when the tora bombings began OBL was caught up in that a.ssault survived and then died shortly after.

Osama bin Laden died after being maimed in an American air raid on the Tora Bora mountains of Afghanistan in December 2001, a French expert on the Arab world believes.

Ghislaine Alleaume, a historian and Arabist at the French national research centre, the CNRS, reached her conclusion after studying television and internet messages circulated by Bin Laden's supporters. She bases her theory mostly on a video of the al- Qa'ida leader broadcast by al-Jazeera television on 27 December 2001. Bin Laden looks weary and sick but Mme Alleaume also believes he has had his left arm amputated. "He is wearing a military camouflage jacket and you can see that someone has placed a bag in the same colours just behind him to disguise the fact that he has lost his arm," she said. She believes he died of his injuries soon afterwards. "Given the sanitary conditions, it would not have been easy to survive an amputation," she said
Seeing as how I know a few people of Seal Team 6 I can EASILY debunk this desk jockey....I will ALWAYS take their word over his, or anybody elses who was actually at an event when it happened over some passed down information thru a middle man who wasn't directly involved...it's easy..they were there HE WASN'T. Osama is dead now, period.

Now the means that went about to gets this scenario in order.....That's a different story
 7 years ago '06        #72
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
yeah they will be released after they finish photo shopping them and making them look believable.
 7 years ago '08        #73
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
@ idiots getting mad cuz not everyone automatically accepts what they hear on tv
 7 years ago '08        #74
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17258 17258
 Cutty Olds said:
Seeing as how I know a few people of Seal Team 6 I can EASILY debunk this desk jockey....I will ALWAYS take their word over his, or anybody elses who was actually at an event when it happened over some passed down information thru a middle man who wasn't directly involved...it's easy..they were there HE WASN'T. Osama is dead now, period.

Now the means that went about to gets this scenario in order.....That's a different story
First off those idiots are tools of war, they will do and say whatever they are told by their bosses and you to believe those tools of war is pathetic, yeah like they would break rank and come out of the shadows and tell you what's going on, Osama might be dead to you now BUT to the real insiders USAMA been dead for almost 10 years now.

That guy isn't no "Desk Jockey", the Team 6 tools were probably in one of his trainings sessions before, you need to realize who Steve is before you begin to talk OBEY bullsh*t, he isn't a mindless tool of war hired to k!ll people for a living, learn his background and you will realize that man has been away above those tools of war.


Last edited by The N; 05-04-2011 at 12:25 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #75
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Arson said:
I swear you conspiracy n*ggas are worse than the so called "sheep" you attempt to "wake up".

 7 years ago '05        #76
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
avatar space
space
$45,969 | Props total: 10910 10910
Now they're saying Obama will not release the photos bi*ch a.ss n*gga!!
 7 years ago '04        #77
money36 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
The white house said the photos are not going to be released.
 7 years ago '04        #78
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
They coulda k!lled Bin Laden in the middle of times square, in front of thousands of people, on national TV and PPV and still n*ggas would find a way to make it a conspiracy somehow
 7 years ago '09        #79
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
part of me thinks it will go like this:


obama decides not to release the photos, they wait a while and "leak" the photos.

that way the photos get out and the "proof" is out there for those to see, but obama can say he didn't release them.
 7 years ago '08        #80
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17258 17258
 Dee Grande said:
@ idiots getting mad cuz not everyone automatically accepts what they hear on tv
Exactly, the mind manipulation that has been going on is wild, I swear man some of these guys got horse blinders on, Obama can come up the same way he did on May 1st and say...

"I have been contacted by a General from Mars, he said he don't want to be seen but we are working together on a threat coming to the USA",

people would literally believe that sh*t just because he READ that on a teleprompter for those watching TV
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy