most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #41
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 ima80baby said:
What bothers me even more is how the buildings fell. They straight up collapsed after burning for for a little more than an hour. They didn't even stutter, or slow down or nothing. Come on son. Seriously
Then building 7 which wasn't hit by sh*t and had minor fires on a few of its floors collapsed.

Not every conspiracy is true, but if you can't see how there are great points to the 9/11 conspiracy, ypu may need to reevaluate how you process information. Nothing that happened on 9/11 according to the official story was enough to warrant the collapse of 3 buildings. Anyone witg half a brain should have been questioning everything regarding that day because none of it makes sense.
word... and the slowdowns of the videos you can CLEARLY see the explosions on some of the floors...

lol @ the government taking another L for this. They bringing all this attention to the pictures and videos of Osama when they could have just released everything from the get go and not come back to it...

The fact they making a deal like this lets me know they understand how questionable they look right now.
 7 years ago '11        #42
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Chief Dee said:
Isnt it kind of funny that they k!lled him before he could ever been sent on trial or given due process? They wanted this man dead so badly that they were willing to go in his house and murder him when he was unarmed. You mean to tell me that a group of Navy Seals cant subdue Bin Laden, or at the most shoot him in a non-vital area? Something is fishy, they definitely did not want him to have a trial. There's no reason to have shot an unarmed man no matter what crime you "say" he did. Say what you want about OBL, but there is little difference between Al Qaeda and the US army.
What I been saying... based on the information the government released, you could have sent some police officers from the LAPD to k!ll this n*gga... dude was unarmed and trapped in the walls and gates of his house with NO WHERE to go... why k!ll this n*gga?

Do these n*ggas realize how much money they could have made to put this man on trial and put it on live television? It would make more money than 10 royal weddings and 10 super bowls combined together.

sh*t they could have put him on trial and ran the media on it for the next few months and made a sh*tload of money based off that.

But no, lets murk this n*gga when he's trapped unarmed with no where to go...

You got SEALS doing the job where they trained to capture n*ggas alive under WORSE circumstances yet you wanna just cap this n*gga and dump his a.ss a few hours later.

And n*ggas wanna sit around and digest and believe everything the media/government tells you without using your fu*kin brain/logic.
 7 years ago '05        #43
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,065 | Props total: 707 707
He was buried out to sea because he wasn't thawed out yet...
 7 years ago '10        #44
OB2 4 heat pts
space
space
$336 | Props total: 114 114

Last edited by OB2; 06-06-2013 at 09:46 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #45
armstrong boy 
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 631 631
y wouldnt they rlease the day they k!lled him, thats right they were using various photoshop pics and doing pilot tests to ask/survey ppl which pic is more believable. How can to k!ll someone who hasn't been seen in 15 yrs say you k!lled him but dont provide proof just saying
 7 years ago '04        #46
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
wont be drinkin the kool aid... it dont matter if he's dead the troop aint comin home no time soon we are America we practice our own style of imperialism, n*ggas is bout to be gettin rotated in and outta there for a atleast another 20 years
 7 years ago '09        #47
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
they said this dude had marijuana growing up right next to the compound he was hiding in, along with cabbages, lettuce, and some other vegetation.

so is it safe to say that Bin Laden weed exists?
 05-04-2011, 08:24 AM         #48
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol, @ these mindless sheeps. Of course it's a fu*king cover-up. The n*gga been dead for 9 years.
 05-04-2011, 08:34 AM         #49
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Isnt it kind of funny that they k!lled him before he could ever been sent on trial or given due process? They wanted this man dead so badly that they were willing to go in his house and murder him when he was unarmed. You mean to tell me that a group of Navy Seals cant subdue Bin Laden, or at the most shoot him in a non-vital area? Something is fishy, they definitely did not want him to have a trial.

There's no reason to have shot an unarmed man no matter what crime you "say" he did. Say what you want about OBL, but if the US army is willing to k!ll someone in such a manner then they're really no better than Al Qaeda.
 7 years ago '05        #50
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,240 | Props total: 15805 15805
^^^Yeah 3 years later a video is released with him (supposedly) saying he did it, don't you think with something as terrible as 9/11 he would of came out and admitted it on the day it happen...hmm?

And why wasn't these pictures released on sunday, whats the delay? Still trying to find the best person to photoshop the pic
 7 years ago '04        #51
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,420 | Props total: 3927 3927
 - Streetz - said:
good
i want to see this sh*t better be high quality pic too
exactly
 7 years ago '09        #52
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 Tsukuyomi said:
What I find even more interesting is that someone can believe himself to be a bomb expert after watching a few Youtube videos, or reading a couple articles at AboveTopSecret.

"It looks like"? So you're not even proof positive. And if 'it looks' like something went out, gee... couldn't it be because a huge fu*king plane just smashed through above it? You can claim it 'looked' like an explosion of some sort, but you weren't in the building so you are in no position to even claim what it was.

The man admitted it himself. He k!lled 3000 people + the countless others in other countries. We know he did it, he admitted it himself. And as far as I'm concered, Osama is in the same ranks as Hitler... just k!ll him. fu*k a trial

But I'm guessing that's not enough to conspiracy theorists. It's a double, or a lookalike placed by the US government to fool the American people
If you would like to look for more evidence, I saw a documentary done by a group of architects and engineers who basically went over how the towers were built and what they were meant to withstand, and in a nutshell said the building was built in a manner that even if they were hit, only the floors from where it was hit on up would be fu*ked, and the rest of the building would stand and could be restructured. Their conclusion is that there had to be prior planned explosives set in the building to bring it straight down, same way they do with old stadiums. If I can find it I will post it for you.
 7 years ago '05        #53
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,240 | Props total: 15805 15805
 Tsukuyomi said:
Your point? It doesn't negate anything I said, "dumbass"

Sorry, didn't know the world's most wanted man had to follow your schedule...
3 years later though, what took so long for him make a statement that he was the mastermind? Its already documented that first he denied involvement, then backtracked and took responsibility. He had nothing to gain from denying it in the first place. Plus we don't know how the media obtained any of these videos to begin with. Don't be so blind to believe everything the media force feeds down your throat. Never a.ssume and keep your mind open.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 05-04-2011 at 09:40 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #54
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
Those who believed his birth papers were real will believe these Osama photos are real. Those who thought his birth papers were fake will believe these Osama photos are fake.
That's pretty much the bottom line, how can u believe he lied about his birth papers and then turn around and believe that the photos of Osama are real, RIGHT AFTER THE SAME MAN lied to you about his birth papers.

I guess it depends on what side of the fence your on.
 7 years ago '04        #55
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,553 | Props total: 3344 3344
when i see pics ill believe hes dead
 05-04-2011, 09:56 AM         #56
ncsupack87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
And on the other end the spectrum, most people will believe any drivel the White House spews out. It doesn't matter that they fabricated the Gulf of Tonkin incident to get us into Vietnam, lied about Saddam to go to war with Iraq, trained and funded bin Laden and the Taliban during Afghanistan's war with Russia, helped Saddam and Iraq when they were at war with Iran, selling weapons to Iran to fund the Contras of Nicaragua (ALL VERIFIABLE FACTS), etc....

Call me crazy, but I don't believe a word the government says.

you're crazy
 05-04-2011, 10:18 AM         #57
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NEED PROOF?

[video - click to view]

:fawkdance:
 7 years ago '04        #58
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6659 6659
 Chief Dee said:
Isnt it kind of funny that they k!lled him before he could ever been sent on trial or given due process? They wanted this man dead so badly that they were willing to go in his house and murder him when he was unarmed. You mean to tell me that a group of Navy Seals cant subdue Bin Laden, or at the most shoot him in a non-vital area? Something is fishy, they definitely did not want him to have a trial.

There's no reason to have shot an unarmed man no matter what crime you "say" he did. Say what you want about OBL, but if the US army is willing to k!ll someone in such a manner then they're really no better than Al Qaeda.
Why WOULD they subdue him? This sh*t ain't a video game....And the SEALs aint Army they're NAVY. It's a fu*king War. SEAL's m.o. is Demolition, Espionage, Kidnapping, AND a.ssasination....They sent SEAL Team 6 after his a.ss bruh....Do you have any idea what SEAL Team 6 has done and throught the history of that team?!? If he didn't want to get popped he could have laid on the floor with his hands up (maybe) But I bet he didn't that.
 7 years ago '05        #59
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 ii_show_off said:

[pic - click to view]

thanks for usin my smiley bruh

7 years ago '07        #60
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 308 308
i like conspiracy theories and sh*t, but some of you guys take it too far and sound retarded
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy