May 3 - Osama Bin Laden death photos will be released, says CIA

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,338 | Props total: 11257 11257
#BangBangDemocratGang

7 years ago '07        #22
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
the worlds best photoshop coming up..

just kidding hes dead
 05-04-2011, 01:31 AM         #23
TEK2yuhDOME  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:

[pic - click to view]

*waits for picture and or pictures :D*
Yo thats a scary a.ss avy. I be having nightmares and sh*t about that happening to me
 7 years ago '08        #24
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 nsane9 said:
the worlds best photoshop coming up..
this

and im not kidding
 7 years ago '04        #25
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
I'm far from a conspiracy theorist, but I think burying Osama at sea in less than 24 hours is pretty suspect. Why not reveal an official autopsy or some sort of official images?

Not to say I don't believe that he's dead (whether it's since 2001, '03, or two days ago), but given the government's track record with being transparent, this is one of the more reasonable conspiracies.
 7 years ago '04        #26
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,505 | Props total: 6448 6448
 Mannish-Yay said:
Its a matter of time...they have to release it to debunk conspiracy theories and they dont want him becoming the Al Quieda 2Pac.
lol yeah for real
 7 years ago '08        #27
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
the n*gga is dead
you just gonna get one these bullsh*t terrorist cells tight enough to do some wild sh*t
like they said in the article
i dont think the upside is very high
 05-04-2011, 02:07 AM         #28
sourkush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 landlord151515 said:

[pic - click to view]

"it was all good just a week ago"

05-04-2011, 02:27 AM         #29
LYRICALDETOX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the truth comes out eventually.... the people who want 2 see pics sound like a bi*ch on the episode of Cheaters asking, "where's the proof" .... lmaoo get tha fuC outta here yO !!!!
they have nothing but time 2 release them photos if they decide 2 do so. if not, like i already mentioned the truth comes out eventually
 7 years ago '05        #30
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
good so you americans can cheer some more that you k!lled him...usa usa usa usa, we k!lled someone it only took us 10 years
 7 years ago '09        #31
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 mattdogg444 said:
good so you americans can cheer some more that you k!lled him...usa usa usa usa, we k!lled someone it only took us 10 years
Canadians can't even defend themselves if they go to war Ya'll the dudes who let other countries fu*k your wife and don't say anything about it cause you know you'll get your eye blacked liked

[pic - click to view]

We know you're envious of us keep watching our news bruh

Fact: California has more people than Canada has.
 7 years ago '08        #32
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
 RYLNYC said:
I'm far from a conspiracy theorist, but I think burying Osama at sea in less than 24 hours is pretty suspect. Why not reveal an official autopsy or some sort of official images?

Not to say I don't believe that he's dead (whether it's since 2001, '03, or two days ago), but given the government's track record with being transparent, this is one of the more reasonable conspiracies.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #33
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
Hit the fadeaway into his eyeball socket like

[pic - click to view]

BTW dont ya think if Osama wasnt dead he would come out with one of his wacky videos saying he is not dead?
 05-04-2011, 03:43 AM         #34
WestSide22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nothing will ever convince a conspiracy theorist because the truth is not their goal, just like the ideologues they rail against, they have a set belief that they will never waver from.

Release it and then move on.
 7 years ago '06        #35
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,693 | Props total: 8655 8655
i am a conspiracy theorist person proud of it but i dont try so hard to make people believe my theories.

all i want from this isnt a picture of a dead man but change in the economy and bring our troops back from over seas.
 7 years ago '07        #36
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 RYLNYC said:

.. I thought it was Director of the Central Intelligence Agency though, not C.I.A boss nydailynews lost
 05-04-2011, 04:20 AM         #37
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tsukuyomi said:
The official story is all I have to go by. You can say you don't believe it, but you really have no way of backing anything up. The only thing you can say is that you just don't trust the government for whatever reason, but that's not proof of anything. The official story seems... 'official' enough to me.

If you were referring to the 9/11 theories... No, I don't disagree with any of it. I believe that some crazy pissed off Muslims flew planes into the World Trade Centers... If that makes me a "sheep" then so be it
Interesting. You're right about people believing what they want, everybody has that right. However I'm going to ask you a question and don't get offended.

You really believe a single plane can hit one of those towers and cause it to collapse like that? If you see video of the towers falling, it looks like detonations occur a few floors beneath where the impact was. Nobody, including the government, stated what that was. Did those crazy muslims plant bombs in the building too?
 7 years ago '07        #38
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
I wanna see pictures and videos
 7 years ago '06        #39
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 PROTENTIAL said:
Interesting. You're right about people believing what they want, everybody has that right. However I'm going to ask you a question and don't get offended.

You really believe a single plane can hit one of those towers and cause it to collapse like that? If you see video of the towers falling, it looks like detonations occur a few floors beneath where the impact was. Nobody, including the government, stated what that was. Did those crazy muslims plant bombs in the building too?

What bothers me even more is how the buildings fell. They straight up collapsed after burning for for a little more than an hour. They didn't even stutter, or slow down or nothing. Come on son. Seriously
Then building 7 which wasn't hit by sh*t and had minor fires on a few of its floors collapsed.

Not every conspiracy is true, but if you can't see how there are great points to the 9/11 conspiracy, ypu may need to reevaluate how you process information. Nothing that happened on 9/11 according to the official story was enough to warrant the collapse of 3 buildings. Anyone witg half a brain should have been questioning everything regarding that day because none of it makes sense.
 7 years ago '08        #40
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Isnt it kind of funny that they k!lled him before he could ever been sent on trial or given due process? They wanted this man dead so badly that they were willing to go in his house and murder him when he was unarmed. You mean to tell me that a group of Navy Seals cant subdue Bin Laden, or at the most shoot him in a non-vital area? Something is fishy, they definitely did not want him to have a trial.

There's no reason to have shot an unarmed man no matter what crime you "say" he did. Say what you want about OBL, but if the US army is willing to k!ll someone in such a manner then they're really no better than Al Qaeda.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy