May 3 - Osama Bin Laden death photos will be released, says CIA

most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
rasheedwallace 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,946 | Props total: 11935 11935
#BangBangDemocratGang

7 years ago '07        #22
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,513 | Props total: 710 710
the worlds best photoshop coming up..

just kidding hes dead
 05-04-2011, 12:31 AM         #23
TEK2yuhDOME  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:

[pic - click to view]

*waits for picture and or pictures :D*
Yo thats a scary a.ss avy. I be having nightmares and sh*t about that happening to me
 7 years ago '08        #24
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
 nsane9 said:
the worlds best photoshop coming up..
this

and im not kidding
 7 years ago '04        #25
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,843 | Props total: 1138 1138
I'm far from a conspiracy theorist, but I think burying Osama at sea in less than 24 hours is pretty suspect. Why not reveal an official autopsy or some sort of official images?

Not to say I don't believe that he's dead (whether it's since 2001, '03, or two days ago), but given the government's track record with being transparent, this is one of the more reasonable conspiracies.
 7 years ago '04        #26
Kadroan 119 heat pts119
space
space
$35,172 | Props total: 8163 8163
 Mannish-Yay said:
Its a matter of time...they have to release it to debunk conspiracy theories and they dont want him becoming the Al Quieda 2Pac.
lol yeah for real
 7 years ago '08        #27
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 3475 3475
the n*gga is dead
you just gonna get one these bullsh*t terrorist cells tight enough to do some wild sh*t
like they said in the article
i dont think the upside is very high
 05-04-2011, 01:07 AM         #28
sourkush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 landlord151515 said:

[pic - click to view]

"it was all good just a week ago"

05-04-2011, 01:27 AM         #29
LYRICALDETOX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the truth comes out eventually.... the people who want 2 see pics sound like a bi*ch on the episode of Cheaters asking, "where's the proof" .... lmaoo get tha fuC outta here yO !!!!
they have nothing but time 2 release them photos if they decide 2 do so. if not, like i already mentioned the truth comes out eventually
 7 years ago '05        #30
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,559 | Props total: 836 836
good so you americans can cheer some more that you k!lled him...usa usa usa usa, we k!lled someone it only took us 10 years
 7 years ago '09        #31
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,188 | Props total: 1348 1348
 mattdogg444 said:
good so you americans can cheer some more that you k!lled him...usa usa usa usa, we k!lled someone it only took us 10 years
Canadians can't even defend themselves if they go to war Ya'll the dudes who let other countries fu*k your wife and don't say anything about it cause you know you'll get your eye blacked liked

[pic - click to view]

We know you're envious of us keep watching our news bruh

Fact: California has more people than Canada has.
 7 years ago '08        #32
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,472 | Props total: 175 175
 RYLNYC said:
I'm far from a conspiracy theorist, but I think burying Osama at sea in less than 24 hours is pretty suspect. Why not reveal an official autopsy or some sort of official images?

Not to say I don't believe that he's dead (whether it's since 2001, '03, or two days ago), but given the government's track record with being transparent, this is one of the more reasonable conspiracies.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #33
JohnDoe 216 heat pts216
space
space
$12,531 | Props total: 6150 6150
Hit the fadeaway into his eyeball socket like

[pic - click to view]

BTW dont ya think if Osama wasnt dead he would come out with one of his wacky videos saying he is not dead?
 05-04-2011, 02:43 AM         #34
WestSide22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nothing will ever convince a conspiracy theorist because the truth is not their goal, just like the ideologues they rail against, they have a set belief that they will never waver from.

Release it and then move on.
 7 years ago '06        #35
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,119 | Props total: 11341 11341
i am a conspiracy theorist person proud of it but i dont try so hard to make people believe my theories.

all i want from this isnt a picture of a dead man but change in the economy and bring our troops back from over seas.
 7 years ago '07        #36
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,336 | Props total: 3255 3255
 RYLNYC said:

.. I thought it was Director of the Central Intelligence Agency though, not C.I.A boss nydailynews lost
 05-04-2011, 03:20 AM         #37
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tsukuyomi said:
The official story is all I have to go by. You can say you don't believe it, but you really have no way of backing anything up. The only thing you can say is that you just don't trust the government for whatever reason, but that's not proof of anything. The official story seems... 'official' enough to me.

If you were referring to the 9/11 theories... No, I don't disagree with any of it. I believe that some crazy pissed off Muslims flew planes into the World Trade Centers... If that makes me a "sheep" then so be it
Interesting. You're right about people believing what they want, everybody has that right. However I'm going to ask you a question and don't get offended.

You really believe a single plane can hit one of those towers and cause it to collapse like that? If you see video of the towers falling, it looks like detonations occur a few floors beneath where the impact was. Nobody, including the government, stated what that was. Did those crazy muslims plant bombs in the building too?
 7 years ago '07        #38
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
I wanna see pictures and videos
 7 years ago '06        #39
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1205 1205
 PROTENTIAL said:
Interesting. You're right about people believing what they want, everybody has that right. However I'm going to ask you a question and don't get offended.

You really believe a single plane can hit one of those towers and cause it to collapse like that? If you see video of the towers falling, it looks like detonations occur a few floors beneath where the impact was. Nobody, including the government, stated what that was. Did those crazy muslims plant bombs in the building too?

What bothers me even more is how the buildings fell. They straight up collapsed after burning for for a little more than an hour. They didn't even stutter, or slow down or nothing. Come on son. Seriously
Then building 7 which wasn't hit by sh*t and had minor fires on a few of its floors collapsed.

Not every conspiracy is true, but if you can't see how there are great points to the 9/11 conspiracy, ypu may need to reevaluate how you process information. Nothing that happened on 9/11 according to the official story was enough to warrant the collapse of 3 buildings. Anyone witg half a brain should have been questioning everything regarding that day because none of it makes sense.
 7 years ago '08        #40
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
Isnt it kind of funny that they k!lled him before he could ever been sent on trial or given due process? They wanted this man dead so badly that they were willing to go in his house and murder him when he was unarmed. You mean to tell me that a group of Navy Seals cant subdue Bin Laden, or at the most shoot him in a non-vital area? Something is fishy, they definitely did not want him to have a trial.

There's no reason to have shot an unarmed man no matter what crime you "say" he did. Say what you want about OBL, but if the US army is willing to k!ll someone in such a manner then they're really no better than Al Qaeda.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
32 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
134 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
67 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
53 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
178 comments
18 hours ago