Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-03-2011, 08:54 PM         #1
11932 pageviews
217 comments

killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 3 - Osama Bin Laden death photos will be released, says CIA

[pic - click to view]

CIA boss Leon Panetta said Tuesday night that the Osama Bin Laden death photos - which the White House labeled "gruesome" - will be released.

"We got Bin Laden, and I think we have to reveal to the rest of the world the fact that we were able to get him and k!ll him," Panetta said.

The government reportedly has three sets of photos of Bin Laden's body, with the clearest shots showing a gaping bullet wound in his forehead.

At a briefing on Tuesday, White House spokesman Jay Carney said officials were debating whether to make pictures public.

"There are sensitivities here in terms of the appropriateness of releasing photographs in the aftermath of this firef!ght," Carney said.

"It is fair to say they're gruesome photographs," he warned. "It is certainly possible that it could be inflammatory."

A debate was brewing over whether bloody snapshots or video of Bin Laden being slid into the sea would appease conspiracy theorists or incite radicals.

Panetta told the "NBC Nightly News" it's just a matter of time before Americans see proof of the terror boss' death.

"The government obviously has been talking about how best to do this," he said. "I don't think there was any question that ultimately a photograph would be presented to the public.

The government has released pictures of dead Al Qaeda members before - in 2006, when terror chief Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was k!lled in a Baghdad air strike.

Rep. Peter King (R-Long Island), chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, said he spoke with people who viewed the Bin Laden photos and believed they should be seen.

"I don't want a conspiracy theory developing, that suddenly he's walking through Singapore or something," King said.

"From what I've heard of the pictures, they're not ghoulish, they are not offensive, they are not going to scare people."

Ibrahim Hooper, director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said releasing macabre pictures "would be unnecessarily inflaming passions in many areas of the world."

"Why take that risk?" Hooper said. "The upside is not going to be that great no matter what you do."

Senate Intelligence Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nevada) agreed.

"I think it's morbid, and I'm not one that's going to be yelling to make the photo public," Reid said.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Osama Bin Laden death photos will be released, says CIA boss as White House weighs 'gruesome' reveal

honestly I want to see this sh*t for my own eyes.

217 comments for "May 3 - Osama Bin Laden death photos will be released, says CIA"

7 years ago '05        #2
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2474 2474
Its a matter of time...they have to release it to debunk conspiracy theories and they dont want him becoming the Al Quieda 2Pac.
 7 years ago '06        #3
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Boom! Headshot!
 7 years ago '06        #4
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
BinLadeakveli
 7 years ago '06        #5
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18874 18874
we'll see...
 7 years ago '05        #6
landlord151515 137 heat pts137
space
space
$2,499 | Props total: 2318 2318

[pic - click to view]

"it was all good just a week ago"

Last edited by landlord151515; 05-03-2011 at 09:56 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #7
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193

[pic - click to view]

*waits for picture and or pictures :D*
 7 years ago '05        #8
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2474 2474
 Tsukuyomi said:
It wouldn't debunk anything in the eyes of a conspiracy theorist. There's a gruesome post mortem photo of Tupac Shakur where he's laid out on an autopsy table after having been dissected, and the conspiracy theorists still believe he's alive somewhere...

Proof doesn't matter to conspiracy theorists...
True

05-03-2011, 11:36 PM         #9
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need to see a tape of the burial also and more info the dna test in detail
 7 years ago '04        #10
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 Tsukuyomi said:
It wouldn't debunk anything in the eyes of a conspiracy theorist. There's a gruesome post mortem photo of Tupac Shakur where he's laid out on an autopsy table after having been dissected, and the conspiracy theorists still believe he's alive somewhere...

And on the other end the spectrum, most people will believe any drivel the White House spews out. It doesn't matter that they fabricated the Gulf of Tonkin incident to get us into Vietnam, lied about Saddam to go to war with Iraq, trained and funded bin Laden and the Taliban during Afghanistan's war with Russia, helped Saddam and Iraq when they were at war with Iran, selling weapons to Iran to fund the Contras of Nicaragua (ALL VERIFIABLE FACTS), etc....

Call me crazy, but I don't believe a word the government says.
 05-03-2011, 11:55 PM         #11
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
And on the other end the spectrum, most people will believe any drivel the White House spews out. It doesn't matter that they fabricated the Gulf of Tonkin incident to get us into Vietnam, lied about Saddam to go to war with Iraq, trained and funded bin Laden and the Taliban during Afghanistan's war with Russia, helped Saddam and Iraq when they were at war with Iran, selling weapons to Iran to fund the Contras of Nicaragua (ALL VERIFIABLE FACTS), etc....

Call me crazy, but I don't believe a word the government says.
fatality
 7 years ago '06        #12
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,532 | Props total: 6777 6777
good
i want to see this sh*t better be high quality pic too
 05-04-2011, 12:10 AM         #13
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tsukuyomi said:
I never said the government didn't apply shady tactics, in fact I wholeheartedly believe that they do. But when these nut jobs get to spouting as fact the 'theories' that 9/11 was an inside job or (insert random stupid conspiracy theory here), I just have to let them talk while I laugh....

You can believe whatever you want... Doesn't bother me.
what do you believe happened? Please dont say the official story. You have to disagree with some of it
 7 years ago '09        #14
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,699 | Props total: 13233 13233
I wanna see everything the president saw
 7 years ago '06        #15
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4015 4015
 Tsukuyomi said:

Uhhh then fu*k them. I wanna see the pictures. Next.
 7 years ago '07        #16
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
 Kontrast0 said:
 05-04-2011, 12:44 AM         #17
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kontrast0 said:
you will be lucky to get anything close
 05-04-2011, 12:48 AM         #18
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm expecting this official pic to be a joke
 05-04-2011, 01:08 AM         #19
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tsukuyomi said:

Basically. People will believe what they want to believe. I don't think the death of Bin Laden means anything other than it's one less reason for us to be in Afghanistan and Iraq and that's what matters more than anything.

The burial at sea, the picture, the evidence. It doesn't matter. It's about what we're going to do from this point on.
 7 years ago '08        #20
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11628 11628
People still arent gonna believe its him
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy