May 3 - Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: Osama Bin Laden Is in Washington, D.C.

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,739 | Props total: 12166 12166
@ iamadinneerjacket
 7 years ago '04        #22
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,772 | Props total: 1284 1284
:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '10        #23
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,153 | Props total: 8140 8140
 liveson777 said:
So how many hitler tatts u got...and all that white power bullsh*t...u need to get smacked
Drake stop it, dude made a good point, you don't have to get all Jewish on us
 7 years ago '07        #24
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,830 | Props total: 1998 1998
well played
 7 years ago '06        #25
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,864 | Props total: 14719 14719
"Iamadinnerjacket"
 7 years ago '04        #26
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
 Reginald Forman said:
Shut the hell up dumbass.
Yup I sure will...go blow hitler.... C mon u set itself up fo dat red
 7 years ago '04        #27
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 palogee said:
We all know there were Jews k!lled. But a lot of the deaths that were attributed to the Nazi's, should have been correctly blamed on the disease and illnesses that come along with any war. If a whole town died of cholera, are we blaming the Nazi's for that? When there is war, things are not clean, nor are they favorable to humanity's survival.

When it comes to public opinion, all you have to do is influence the ignorant. They will be mouth for everyone.
I see what you're saying, but keep in mind that people confined in certain spaces increases the chance of diseases and illnesses too. So, the war did contribute to the death of many Jews too, whether direct or indirect.
 05-04-2011, 08:24 PM         #28
Reginald Forman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liveson777 said:
Yup I sure will...go blow hitler.... C mon u set itself up fo dat red
Listen pal, I'm not defending Hitler, I'm just saying you're a dumbass.
 7 years ago '04        #29
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
 Reginald Forman said:
Listen pal, I'm not defending Hitler, I'm just saying you're a dumbass.
Ummm I'm not a dumbass..... Ur just wrong.... U obviously have an agenda with ur post....I'm standing with tha Jews....so try not to be racist....and that's wat ur doin
 7 years ago '10        #30
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,279 | Props total: 23784 23784
 rd Meth said:
 7 years ago '04        #31
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
 Sean McDevitt said:
He's next ...kep acting crazy... Soon as he get out of line they goin hard at him
 7 years ago '04        #32
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,472 | Props total: 2704 2704
its strange how some dicators can be kinda likeable to outstanders (for a sec)
mobutu for his role in the Ali f!ght
ghadafi for his role in the african union and how he was there for nelso mandela in the 90´

The US would never dare going to iran ...This guy can only be k!lled by his own people
 7 years ago '06        #33
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 liveson777 said:
So how many hitler tatts u got...and all that white power bullsh*t...u need to get smacked
Pipe down f*ggot.. this is exactly the kind of logic u see on fox news and sh*t like that...if u say something that's differs from their opinion, even if its logical and makes sense, ure automatically a terrorist or unamerican or w/e the fu*k else they can label u as
 7 years ago '05        #34
drosmoka 
space
space
$1,729 | Props total: 1 1
that was great.
 7 years ago '10        #35
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
I love this dude.

He's right though. No one can step into Iran like that. Why do you think we aren't in there looking for oil and stuff? Because we'll get our a.sses kicked. Same goes for Israel. We all sit tight when it comes to Iran.
 7 years ago '06        #36
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
Ahmadinejad sonned his a.ss. the journalist was hiding his mad saltiness by laughing at homeboys comments
 7 years ago '04        #37
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
 coolio said:
Pipe down f*ggot.. this is exactly the kind of logic u see on fox news and sh*t like that...if u say something that's differs from their opinion, even if its logical and makes sense, ure automatically a terrorist or unamerican or w/e the fu*k else they can label u as
GTFOH. This is my own personal view Iran needs to get checked ....they want to eliminate isreal if they get weapons or try isreal we gonna nuke they confused a.ss....and he. Damn nut like saddam he needs to leave this earth....it will happen...just depends on how quick we do it.... U went pretty broad to define me...looks like u watch fox too much
 7 years ago '08        #38
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23318 23318
daniel-san of trolling. Kim Jong Il is the master tho
 7 years ago '06        #39
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 palogee said:
We all know there were Jews k!lled. But a lot of the deaths that were attributed to the Nazi's, should have been correctly blamed on the disease and illnesses that come along with any war. If a whole town died of cholera, are we blaming the Nazi's for that? When there is war, things are not clean, nor are they favorable to humanity's survival.

When it comes to public opinion, all you have to do is influence the ignorant. They will be mouth for everyone.
Yes buddy, so systematically placing Jews into concentration camps and letting them die for themselves is not considered genocide? while all the meanwhile, nazi eugenicists/scientists were doing some of the worlds most horrific experiments on Jews. So horrific, that after WW2 was over, this nazi science was no longer practiced by any other scientists around the world.

Lets say we take all direct k!llings out of the picture.. How is Hitler and the Nazi's not to be deemed responsible for feeding these concentration camp slaves nothing more than chicken soup w/ no chicken, and bread if they were lucky at that. People died of starvation and of disease because the nazi's confined their prisoners to such dire circumstances.

Nazi's ideology was to exterminate the Jews from Europe and could've reached the world if they were not stopped. Before you speak on such sensitive historical matters, you must educate yourself.

Don't be influenced by what you see on the internet. People are always trying to somehow deny or fabricate a genocide. The same was done for the Armenians, and even till this day, Turks are in denial. The Germans themselves have admitted to it.

Last edited by unotready; 05-04-2011 at 10:36 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #40
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6613 6613
 iNsane said:
I love this dude.

He's right though. No one can step into Iran like that. Why do you think we aren't in there looking for oil and stuff? Because we'll get our a.sses kicked. Same goes for Israel. We all sit tight when it comes to Iran.
fu*king civillians...you gotta love 'em!!

Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago