May 3 - Usama's Neighbor "None Of This Is True" Wasn't Bin Laden (VIDEO)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
GRITBOY 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$543 | Props total: 123 123
she look like a zombie
 7 years ago '08        #42
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Eddie.. said:
maybe to you, but not to a logical person

I mean on the real I'm sick of people here calling everything America does propaganda but then turn around and consider propaganda from other countries to be fact. You can't play both sides of the fence. So what this guy is saying is that Usama's kids and wives are lying, and lived with a man that wasn't Usama
A logical person would ask questions if they dont understand something or if something doesnt add up....not accept any and everything the Govt will tell them.
 7 years ago '04        #43
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,007 | Props total: 951 951
i dont believe anything the government or media has to say. im more of a see it to believe type of guy. i dont see how anyone can believe what the government says without actual proof of anything. sh*t baffles me.
 7 years ago '10        #44
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
Threadstarter fail :banghead:
 7 years ago '07        #45
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
 Mathematic said:
A logical person would ask questions if they dont understand something or if something doesnt add up....not accept any and everything the Govt will tell them.
what does that have to do with ME?
 7 years ago '05        #46
blazerock 9 heat pts
space
space
$974 | Props total: 94 94
truth of the matter is - there is no way to verify ANY of this, none of us have security clearance to verify, none of us were there, everyone is speculating and trying to apply opinion and unverified conversation as fact.

if u believe he is dead - cool. if you dont - cool. but when people one-side say "cant trust the government so im gonna believe another government..." or pretend theres no axe to grind with some of these "revelations" you're more out of tune than u think
 05-11-2011, 09:12 AM         #47
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
they have video of his face but those vids are actually vids with info in them which they are cautious to release

I feel comfortable in saying they have a ton of info that they COULD release but they won't because it could be too valuable.

and my point is, his daughter is saying he was merked right in front of them.

but whatever, you can consider what we say as propaganda and consider what they say as fact all you want.
Dude those videos of his face have been released on the internet for years, especially the ones where his beard is dyed black, im mainly speaking about the video of him sitting down in front of the tv, that is the only new footage, it just doesnt look like him, the man looks alot older than the real osama. They said they have more footage of this same man walking around outside the compound, why havent they released that video?
 7 years ago '05        #48
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
 Eddie.. said:
they have video of his face but those vids are actually vids with info in them which they are cautious to release

I feel comfortable in saying they have a ton of info that they COULD release but they won't because it could be too valuable.

but whatever, you can consider what we say as propaganda and consider what they say as fact all you want.
not to start up anything but the video we saw was released without sound, so why not release the "cautious" videos without sound too, i mean if they're willing to show something with his face, it'd probably turn the naysayers away

Last edited by s4s; 05-11-2011 at 09:31 AM..
 7 years ago '11        #49
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
 Mathematic said:
 7 years ago '05        #50
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 7 years ago '04        #51
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 s4s said:
not to start up anything but the video we saw was released without sound, so why not release the "cautious" videos without sound too, i mean if they're willing to show something with his face, it'd probably turn the naysayers away
They might not want people to know that they have video of certain moments (for instance, if the video of him outdoors is one where he isn't alone).
 7 years ago '07        #52
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
I dunno what to believe man. Both sides lie and have lied in the past, so I need proof and Obama won't show it so....
 05-11-2011, 10:19 AM         #53
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:

You would say it's your dad too if they were water boarding the sh*t out of you to.
 05-11-2011, 10:58 AM         #54
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
oh its official now that this guy on the street says so
this guy plus me, and half of the world.
 05-11-2011, 11:06 AM         #55
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody that's stupid enough to believe this sh*t... is indeed a fu*king moron. It doesn't matter what you say, you're a moron and it's time to consider k!lling yourself.
 7 years ago '08        #56
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
DONT SEE ANYTHING OFFICIAL BOUT THIS....
 7 years ago '07        #57
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 gilbydakid said:
You would say it's your dad too if they were water boarding the sh*t out of you to.
lol you think they were water boarding the girl?
 7 years ago '07        #58
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 Ednyce said:
this guy plus me, and half of the world.
no its not half the world its not even half of the middle east. and no disrespect but you saying it means less to me too.
 7 years ago '09        #59
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 727 727
 Mathematic said:
I agree 100%
 7 years ago '07        #60
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
whether ya'll agree or not with what Mathematic said, I still would like to know what it has to do with me.
Home         

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy