May 3 - Usama's Neighbor "None Of This Is True" Wasn't Bin Laden (VIDEO)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
5728 pageviews
86 comments

The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
May 3 - Usama's Neighbor "None Of This Is True" Wasn't Bin Laden (VIDEO)

He has been living there all his life and owns 2 houses surrounding the area, hear him closely this sounds like a PsyOp.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 05-03-2011 at 07:22 PM..

86 comments for "May 3 - Usama's Neighbor "None Of This Is True" Wasn't Bin Laden (VIDEO)"

7 years ago '07        #2
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
I don't believe he lived there either...
 7 years ago '04        #3
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2651 2651
So he's not dead?

Why would Obama LIE to all of us then??
 7 years ago '04        #4
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,419 | Props total: 3927 3927
dude this why i have no idea what to believe...

not this particular story, but there are SOOO SO SO many stories out what really happend and wtf are you supposed to believe?

its craaaaazy. interesting non the less.
 05-03-2011, 07:30 PM         #5
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you conspiracy kats didn't reach for everything.........we'd believe more often.
 7 years ago '05        #6
KlipKlap 61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,282 | Props total: 4351 4351
this guy is just givin his opinion....
 7 years ago '08        #7
The N 469 heat pts469 OP
space
space
How is this a reach?, this man lives in that are and seen the entire OP while your a.ss was sleeping, this guy knows about the area more then anybody in this thread, so he reaching?.

A reach would be like a Usama double lived there, I am sure he has many like I am sure Obama does and every other power figure has had in his history, that is a reach if they really k!lled an Usama in there.

Last edited by The N; 05-03-2011 at 07:38 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #8
The N 469 heat pts469 OP
space
space
 KlipKlap said:
this guy is just givin his opinion....
Is this man in a new york street giving that opinion?, this man eyewitness the entire Op

and then put it together that he been living there all his life and never seen no Usama

playing golf in his backyard or weird movements, his opinion holds alot of weight at this point.
 05-03-2011, 07:40 PM         #9
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really dont know what to think of all this, I mean out of nowhere this guys is k!lled? and why did they k!ll them anyway? they just went into a house and started shooting?
 7 years ago '04        #10
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
well if you're gonna be skeptical, at least be consistent. i respect not trusting media sources but don't turn around and trust stuff that agrees with what you want. its called confirmation bias
 7 years ago '06        #11
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
whats a psyop?
 7 years ago '06        #12
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,138 | Props total: 3178 3178
I find this interesting too. I posted it the other day and folks just looked over it....

I think it's kinda funny how we (American) insist on what we want to believe.

But then again, how would he know if Osama lived there? He was HIDING and ON THE RUN afterall.

That's how stealth Bin Laden was.
 7 years ago '05        #13
jgunna 
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 74 74
Its amazing how some ppl will believe every single thing said other than that he is actually dead.....People talking bout yo Osama been dead years ago, but im sure years ago when that info kinda came out you aint believe it then.....Same dude wont believe this but gonna believe everything there woman tells them.....trust me bro she been cheating
 7 years ago '04        #14
shabaz4242 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,509 | Props total: 1580 1580
sh*t is out of control i cant wait for bin laden to release a new video chilling making our gov look like the bullsh*t artist the really are
 7 years ago '06        #15
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,990 | Props total: 4020 4020
 Young_City414 said:
well if you're gonna be skeptical, at least be consistent. i respect not trusting media sources but don't turn around and trust stuff that agrees with what you want. its called confirmation bias
As of now, I'm waiting for pictures of Bin Laden's body.

At the same time, let's NOT forget that the person we k!lled (that we say is Bin Laden) was living among them for five YEARS. Don't you think this guy knew who was living there? Wouldn't you think that these people were sheltering him and not giving him up? So to believe this dude so quickly would be stupid. If it really was Bin Laden, which I'm leaning towards believing it was, then his neighbors were definitely not saying sh*t. He was there for years. Cmon.
 7 years ago '05        #16
jgunna 
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 74 74
 Storchaveli said:
As of now, I'm waiting for pictures of Bin Laden's body.

At the same time, let's NOT forget that the person we k!lled (that we say is Bin Laden) was living among them for five YEARS. Don't you think this guy knew who was living there? Wouldn't you think that these people were sheltering him and not giving him up? So to believe this dude so quickly would be stupid. If it really was Bin Laden, which I'm leaning towards believing it was, then his neighbors were definitely not saying sh*t. He was there for years. Cmon.
The whole picture thing is a lose/lose imo, showing pics of someone with they dome split open is very touchy.......and you better believe that if they show the pic and i mean real pic majority of the people gonna say they dont beleieve anyways......some ppl still beleive that it wasnt Saddam they pulled out the hole.....
 7 years ago '09        #17
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3077 3077
I don't know what to believe. Maybe dude had a fake ID card or something, maybe he had the whole army on the payroll. I just hope he really dead, I don't care who or how he died as long as he dead.

God bless America.
 7 years ago '05        #18
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 TreZ said:
whats a psyop?
Psychological Ops . Propaganda spreading to question your belief in something.

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 05-03-2011 at 08:21 PM..
 05-03-2011, 08:14 PM         #19
Inferno724 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all of yall still fooled. arguing over weather he dead or not. you cant k!ll what never existed. bin laden is a fairy tale kids.
 05-03-2011, 08:17 PM         #20
Nke blzrs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did this n*gga say Usama???
:banghead:
Home         

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy