D-Wade crushes Ray Allen ankles

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,387 | Props total: 13046 13046
 fmoney88 said:
heres a professional article about it casual basketball fan READ

all of the professionals disagree

u lose again f*ggot

only a casual basketball fan would think something so stupid
 05-03-2011, 11:41 PM         #62
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
all of the professionals disagree

u lose again f*ggot

only a casual basketball fan would think something so stupid
your stupid. There really no argument here. Lebron is the best player on the team, the offense is run through, he dictates the offense, and takes the last second shots.
 7 years ago '07        #63
space
space
 fmoney88 said:
your stupid. There really no argument here. Lebron is the best player on the team, the offense is run through, he dictates the offense, and takes the last second shots.
that's exactly what i'd expect a casual fan who hasn't been watching to say. it would take an untrained eye that doesn't know what to look for to think something that stupid.
 7 years ago '05        #64
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 fmoney88 said:
your stupid if you believe that team is not lebrons. Lebron dictates the offense. Why do you think Lebron takes the last second shots??? Whether he makes or misses, just like Kobe or any other player who is the main option on a team, Lebron will have the ball in HIS hands at the end of games in these situations, because it is HIS team.

Its his team, if he wants the ball everyone else including wade defers plain and simple. The offense is run through lebron not dwade. Of course your a casual basketball fan, so wouldnt notice that.

How can it be wades team, when wade isnt the best player on the team?
Hahaha having a conversation with you about basketball is like having a conversation with a dyke about how good pus*y feels......

this whole "casual fan" thing needs to stop....your over using it and it got out played already.....specially since you are clueless about what it actually means.......

you really think lebron goes in to the time out and says "GIVE ME THE BALL , I WANT THE BALL, I WANT TO TAKE THE LAST SHOT" please......

dwade is trying to built his team mates confidence up by letting him take all them failed last second shots.......this series Dwade is actually being Dwade and doing his thing......

The heat were , are, and will continue to be Dwades team......

i wouldn't be surprised if you say your spurs are Matt Bonner's team
 7 years ago '07        #65
space
space
 pus*yFiend said:
Hahaha having a conversation with you about basketball is like having a conversation with a dyke about how good pus*y feels......

this whole "casual fan" thing needs to stop....your over using it and it got out played already.....specially since you are clueless about what it actually means.......

you really think lebron goes in to the time out and says "GIVE ME THE BALL , I WANT THE BALL, I WANT TO TAKE THE LAST SHOT" please......

dwade is trying to built his team mates confidence up by letting him take all them failed last second shots.......this series Dwade is actually being Dwade and doing his thing......

The heat were , are, and will continue to be Dwades team......

i wouldn't be surprised if you say your spurs are Matt Bonner's team
clearly gary neal's. he took the last shot.
 05-04-2011, 12:04 AM         #66
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fmoney88 said:
actually most people think its lebrons team. In fact its clearly lebrons team. Any team Lebron goes to including the lakers becomes his team, hes the best player in the nba
I agree Even though you make some dumb a.ss threads sometimes and dudes hate, including me, that is some real talk. LeBron's team and best player in the NBA hands down. Hate all you want clowns but this team goes as LeBron goes.
 7 years ago '09        #67
escofreeman 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
@ ALL the morons who really actually truly believe ray allen SLIPPED

SLIPPED !

r u f-u-*-k-i-n-g KIDDING ME ?!?!

THIS is prof nba future hof all 3pt leading guard ray allen in a play off game on a fast break on a court that 9 other ppl are running on at the same time and NOT slipping and u think

.....he slipped ........

i rarely take time to address fools but wow ..........:laughing9:
 05-04-2011, 12:50 AM         #68
Surfer DeezLy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DWades next up to Kobe in becoming face of the league, LeBron can sit his a.ss down when hes able to accomplish the goal of a chip w/ HIS OWN TEAM like Wade did in 06

Ray Allen slipped lmfao sure bum a.ss salty Boston fans, as of now that 20 on Ray Allen chest stand for "DWade made me drop n give him 20"
 7 years ago '08        #69
JR_Tha_Jenius 
space
space
space
$392 | Props total: 215 215
 joshdogg26 said:
clearly gary neal's. he took the last shot.

...you wild for that one
 7 years ago '10        #70
dcharles8 7 heat pts
space
space
$607 | Props total: 151 151
i knw that d-wade got k.g. and ray allen... BUT GOT DAMN, LEBRON HAD RONDO ROLLIN ON HIS BACK HAHAHA
 05-04-2011, 01:38 AM         #71
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boston fans sound like my dudes in ball when i busss thier a.ss lol....but n e omg wade be swaggin...i mean it might be wades team but i would still take bron over wade jus sayin.
 05-04-2011, 01:39 AM         #72
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcharles8 said:
i knw that d-wade got k.g. and ray allen... BUT GOT DAMN, LEBRON HAD RONDO ROLLIN ON HIS BACK HAHAHA
thier too much too handle
 7 years ago '06        #73
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
nd yall n*ggaz thought i waz lying wen i said wade breaks players spirits in playoff time
 7 years ago '10        #74
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Sivraj said:
@ n*ggas thought that was Lebron's team
That'll be determined years from now. Lebron could play even better for the Heat for years to come. They can only go up
 7 years ago '10        #75
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,429 | Props total: 6603 6603
 marcusaka50 said:
a slip or fall comes from the player not making the correct move on defense.

the incorrect move comes from the player with the ball dribbling into a direction the defend is not going to at the right time.

when a defender does not move in the correct area of the ball they move in the direction in their mind but not actually making the move with their body.

the defender is not paying attention to their posture while dreaming of the correct move which may cause a slip or a fall or a word we describe in basketball a crossover.
Ether...
 7 years ago '06        #76
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 JShuttles20 said:
yea but everything is a cross over. he clearly slipped.

@ people trying 2 defend him. Slipped or not the n*gga got crossed over sickly. Boston fan's are not happy about this one.
 7 years ago '06        #77
eric smith 
space
space
space
$39 | Props total: 0 0
To many d--k riders
 7 years ago '10        #78
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 201 201
LMAO at celtics fans. this series over. :aloofandbored10:
 7 years ago '10        #79
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,429 | Props total: 6603 6603
 NoFaceKillah said:
in that first vid, bibby had that face like "i may finally reach the finals"

god i fu*king hate the heat and look at that arena, epitome of bandwagoners.
Not saying your one, but the same exact reason I fu*king hate the lakers.. Don't know sh*t, only Kobe Kobe, and Phil jackson coached the goat Jordan... Half the arena bandwagoning... But everyone has their team to "hate" on.. Just let the miami people be happy they might get hardware, cause they are not touching any in other sports
 7 years ago '07        #80
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479

SLIPPED?????

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy