May 3 - New Photo Of Slain Osama is fake

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-04-2011, 11:20 AM         #101
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wanna see a real one fu*k the bullsh*t..
 7 years ago '07        #102
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16093 16093
I dunno what they shot him with..but prolly high calibur so..his head was prolly mushroomed...these pics are def fake
 05-04-2011, 12:16 PM         #103
Spanish  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wubarrt said:
Obviously FAKE, saw that soldier in a scene from the Black Hawk Down movie. The same scene where they were gettin out some other soldiers from a downed black hawk helicopter.
yezzir...

switched out Jeremy Pivens head for a weak fake looking head of bin Laden. If any one believed it was real, then they're just dumb as fu*k plain and simple.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #104
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 jake_starrz said:
sooooo.......u aint gonna punctuate ur ramblings? and u the n*gga who we should believe? im willing to bet that all u conspiracy theory clowns sit on the computer all day reading about sh*t like that all day. get a job and a bi*ch and eventually you wont have to be a crazy fu*k who thinks the world is a big hoax.
How do you distinguish between someone who simply seeks the truth while demanding tangible proof and evidence from someone who believes in secret societies and huge plots of world domination?

You can't just all call them conspiracy theorists, because I have no theory, only a strong desire to know as well as see the facts surrounding this event.
 7 years ago '09        #105
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 MosDefinition said:
no ones keeping you here get the fu*k out of america if you feel that way
how is that you're only argument EVER?!?!? maybe people don't want to leave their country, you f**kin idiot. maybe they want some real answers from the people we're supposed to have elected in OUR interests. the whole gov't isn't all on some big brother sh*t, but this is the same gov't that has ADMITTEDLY lied to us in the past, for similar or the exact same reasons, and when someone says "i call bullsh*t," your punk a*s tells em to leave the country. get the f**k outta here, non-contributing a*s bird.
 7 years ago '09        #106
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 jake_starrz said:
sooooo.......u aint gonna punctuate ur ramblings? and u the n*gga who we should believe? im willing to bet that all u conspiracy theory clowns sit on the computer all day reading about sh*t like that all day. get a job and a bi*ch and eventually you wont have to be a crazy fu*k who thinks the world is a big hoax.
yeah, get a pointless job and a fat b*tch to keep squeezing out sheep and enjoy watching jersey shore. this way, you don't have to go to your local community board meetings or read any books or learn anything of substance and you can just sit there and believe everything the propaganda machine tells you.

youz a joke.
 05-04-2011, 03:05 PM         #107
LALO 408  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause:
 7 years ago '04        #108
elawhor 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 49 49
 Mike Nitty said:
Yes that is correct sir and we (my city of Charlotte) will be sending Barack off when the Democratic National Convention is held here next August
^^its gonna be crazy here in charlotte for DNC...good to see a fellow Charlottean here on bx
 7 years ago '09        #109
JustInCreadible 7 heat pts
space
space
$367 | Props total: 19 19
 MosDefinition said:
no its dumbass like you that believe the sh*t thats on the internet thats the reason things will never change there are things you can do in the real world that will help and make a difference

instead some of you choose to live in this fantasy world world where the evil government is out to get you

the truth could be right in front of your face but youd rather live in a fantasy world where the government actually cares that much about you to lie to you
yea cause you know me, i havent even stated any of my ideals on here for u to read, fu*kin clown, i fu*kin prmoise you im more insightful then you will ever be so dont try lecture me about fantasy worlds
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago