Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
con_elegancia 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$307 | Props total: 0 0
it looks like jesus, election year smart cookies
 7 years ago '04        #82
Zeedi 
space
space
space
$223 | Props total: 0 0

dude in the pic looks like him
 7 years ago '06        #83
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18974 18974
obvious fake....
 7 years ago '06        #84
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,138 | Props total: 3178 3178
 DonofDons21 said:
it looks like hes rocking army gear
I see the same in the pic. It looks like the body of a soldier and then the head of Osama.

As an American I've learned to be very critical of ANY information served by our media.
I think if we really want the truth, we have to SEEK the truth and put the pieces together ourselves.

As for the pic it looks kinda shady... I'm thinking that if Osama was asleep, when they raided him, wouldn't he have on less clothes? I thought it was hot out there.

Second, if it was a night operation, wouldn't the Navy SEAL have on black or darker clothes in general?

I don't know what to think anymore... But I do believe that if Osama was so wanted by our entire country, the White House would provide clear evidence for Americans to believe it went down like it did--and they will.

But if this operation was soooooo top secret, how in the hell did an unofficial photo leak?
 05-03-2011, 08:29 PM         #85
wubarrt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obviously FAKE, saw that soldier in a scene from the Black Hawk Down movie. The same scene where they were gettin out some other soldiers from a downed black hawk helicopter.

Last edited by wubarrt; 05-03-2011 at 08:52 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #86
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 The N said:
this clueless ignorant coward, replying with no substance and sh*ts on himself
i refuse to debate crazy people on when they wont listen why waste my time and do that you crazy fu*ks will believe what you want to believe there is no point in trying to even entertain a discussion when you lack common sense

the same thing i said before goes to your dumbass especially you why the fu*k are you still living in this illumianti masonic hell hole that is america if i felt how you dod there isnt a chance in hell i would live in this country

but see i have common sense
 7 years ago '04        #87
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 JustInCreadible said:
its people like you this world and country will prolly never change
no its dumbass like you that believe the sh*t thats on the internet thats the reason things will never change there are things you can do in the real world that will help and make a difference

instead some of you choose to live in this fantasy world world where the evil government is out to get you

the truth could be right in front of your face but youd rather live in a fantasy world where the government actually cares that much about you to lie to you
 7 years ago '04        #88
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Dude, that's from when Saddam was pulled out that damn hole...fu*king idiots talking about this...
 7 years ago '07        #89
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30526 30526
 davon4204 said:
Osama died back in 2001. This is all a ploy for the elections this year.

So you are saying that Osama died in 2001 while a republican was president, and THEY sat on it so that a democrat could take the credit for k!lling Osama on his party's watch AND keep the power of the white house?

Eventhough both party's main agenda is to screw the public, they still want to do it in their own way which has significant differences as far as their own benefits are concerned.
 7 years ago '04        #90
K-Money 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 88 88
BLACK OPS TEAMS GO IN WITH THERE FACES COVERED SO
 7 years ago '07        #91
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,800 | Props total: 70380 70380
 7 years ago '04        #92
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 MosDefinition said:
i refuse to debate crazy people on when they wont listen why waste my time and do that you crazy fu*ks will believe what you want to believe there is no point in trying to even entertain a discussion when you lack common sense

the same thing i said before goes to your dumbass especially you why the fu*k are you still living in this illumianti masonic hell hole that is america if i felt how you dod there isnt a chance in hell i would live in this country

but see i have common sense
Since when did questioning the information I receive become crazy? Answer me that? Is it insane to want to have tangible evidence of this monumental and historical event? Is it too much to ask that we receive some kind of proof?

You continue to badger and belittle people without ever telling your side of the story. You claim we are unreasonable for seeking the truth and demanding evidence be provided that supports this event. So I would like to hear why you believe this and accept this as being a truth despite any tangible or credible evidence being provided to support it?

And why are you so upset that people are questioning this legitimacy?

Being born on 9/11 and having a strong disdain for hatred, fear and terror, I equally want this to be true. But I have learned that in life, one must a.ssume nothing and keep an open mind.

Last edited by matelyan; 05-04-2011 at 12:19 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #93
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 davon4204 said:
this
 7 years ago '10        #94
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 pkilla111 said:
hes still alive. yall know how untouchable that dude was
lets hope the don is alive
 7 years ago '10        #95
NYstreetz 1 heat pts
space
space
$351 | Props total: 7 7
theres no real proof bin ladens dead. this feels like a set up something bad will come of this some of you who believe any of this without any real evidence are just plain retarded imo. its ok that all this so called intel on his wherabouts were kept on the hush so now that hes been k!lled we should demand some real solid proof this guys dead why would we believe just by what we are told honestly i wouldnt belive a picture approved by the obama admin at this point show me his body which will never happen because its all a lie your being played open your eyes people secret societies are very real and this is just another way of them tricking you into believing we need to put an end to this
 7 years ago '04        #96
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 NYstreetz said:
theres no real proof bin ladens dead. this feels like a set up something bad will come of this some of you who believe any of this without any real evidence are just plain retarded imo. its ok that all this so called intel on his wherabouts were kept on the hush so now that hes been k!lled we should demand some real solid proof this guys dead why would we believe just by what we are told honestly i wouldnt belive a picture approved by the obama admin at this point show me his body which will never happen because its all a lie your being played open your eyes people secret societies are very real and this is just another way of them tricking you into believing we need to put an end to this
sooooo.......u aint gonna punctuate ur ramblings? and u the n*gga who we should believe? im willing to bet that all u conspiracy theory clowns sit on the computer all day reading about sh*t like that all day. get a job and a bi*ch and eventually you wont have to be a crazy fu*k who thinks the world is a big hoax.
 05-04-2011, 04:05 AM         #97
mikefernandes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

fake
 7 years ago '11        #98
IIIXX 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 270 270
 palogee said:
You should move to England sir.
please don't.....
 7 years ago '04        #99
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,327 | Props total: 515 515
Its real i took that picture when he died in 09
 7 years ago '06        #100
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 davon4204 said:
Man that's exactly what i was telling Batman and Aquaman yesterday!

#fail
Home         

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy