May 3 - New Photo Of Slain Osama is fake

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
the flag on the soldiers arm is wrong
 7 years ago '04        #62
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2880 2880
 FukWitDreDay said:
bush blew up the wtc and obama is faking osama death??? thats it, im leaving this country, im moving to New Mexico.
Read that last part and tell us if you need to make corrections...
 05-03-2011, 05:23 PM         #63
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GETmoneyHAULoff said:
He died passed shortly after 9/11 to kidney failure.

-It's not the US Government thats out to get us because some folks in the white house are still trying to f!ght what matters, like how our dollar is losing its value, ect, ect.

but...

Our government has been infiltrated- (by the same people who fund the war)- and thats the big deal. I should make a thread to sum up whats happening, but I'm afraid people will sleep on it.
 7 years ago '08        #64
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
 The N said:
Obama needed this card asap, the approval rating to an amazing low, gas prices insane 5 dollar levels, GOP getting control of Congress ect, recently looking weak by allowing a clown to make him release personal documents, political downward spiral heading into a new election phase is not a good, so it was time to use the trump cards of all trump cards

the capture of a zombie.
Really? Obama's approval rating has been 45%+(good #s in a sluggish economy) and appeared weak to NO ONE by releasing his BC, b/c he has now put his opponents in a position to either accept the certificate and lose a portion of their base or reject it and look even more foolish to the moderates. Not seeing any sort of political downard spiral you're seeing...

Edit-There hasn't even been an increase in his poll #s

APPROVAL RATING
BEFORE: 48% APPROVE, 49% DISAPPROVE
AFTER: 48% APPROVE, 49% DISAPPROVE

Last edited by stlcardinals19; 05-03-2011 at 05:34 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #65
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 The N said:
This clueless pus*yclot doesn't even realize it wouldn't make much sense to do that, he didn't need no fu*king trump card to win, he already had his running mate be his Skull and Bones bro and real life cousin John Kerry as the ringer.

Oh and if you're stupid a.ss was paying attention you would know Kerry's wife mocked an Osama captured by Bush Jr to win, basically letting you know insiders knew the osama trump card was out there.

Arizona Democrats raked in more than $1 million Wednesday night at a fund-raiser headlined by Teresa Heinz Kerry.

Heinz Kerry criticized the Bush administration on tax cuts, Iraq and the war on terrorism at the event, which was held at the Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa.
In regard to the hunt for terror leader Osama Bin Laden, Heinz Kerry said she could see the al-Qaida chief being caught before the November election.
"I wouldn't be surprised if he appeared in the next month," said Heinz Kerry, alluding to a possible capture by United States and allied forces before election day.

Obama needed this trump card asap, the approval rating low as fu*k, economy all fu*ked up, gas prices insane 5 dollar levels, GOP getting control of Congress ect, recently looking weak by allowing a clown to make him release personal documents. Political downward spiral heading into a new election phase is not a good look, so it was time to use the trump card of all trump card the captured of a zombie that been dead for years.
i may be "clueless" but your fu*king bat sh*t insane
 7 years ago '04        #66
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 GETmoneyHAULoff said:

-It's not the US Government thats out to get us because some folks in the white house are still trying to f!ght what matters, like how our dollar is losing its value, ect, ect.

but...

Our government has been infiltrated- (by the same people who fund the war)- and thats the big deal. I should make a thread to sum up whats happening, but I'm afraid people will sleep on it.
make that sh*t fam. I'd read it.
 05-03-2011, 05:39 PM         #67
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GETmoneyHAULoff said:

but...

i would read it too
 7 years ago '08        #68
space
space
 GETmoneyHAULoff said:

but...

By all means make the thread. I'm guessin it will be in the Knowledge Corner?
 7 years ago '04        #69
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 MosDefinition said:
I like how you refuse to accept that other's may be correct and instead of engaging them in any type of debate, the first thing you do is question their intelligence or , in my case, told me something stupid and naive along the lines of "Get the fu*k out of the country then"

I was ready to engage in an educated back and forth and was even open to the possibility that you were correct. Instead I get some smart a.ss remark similar to the ones heard on elementary school playgrounds. You remind me of that kid who would take his ball home and ruin the entire game because someone got you out or you had a disagreement. And to that I say grow up and try being mature.

I mean seriously? Who are you and what have you done that makes your opinion and beliefs better than everyone elses?

You talk a lot of sh*t, but I have yet to see you offer up one shred of evidence or provide any kind of insightful argument so that we can debate on. All you've done is continually put down others and act as if the information you possess is infallible.

And we are basically both debating a topic which has yet to produce any tangible evidence either way. So in actuality we are both wrong.
 7 years ago '09        #70
JustInCreadible 7 heat pts
space
space
$367 | Props total: 19 19
 MosDefinition said:
no ones keeping you here get the fu*k out of america if you feel that way
your a clown hes not saying it to jus complain hes saying it cause its true and its putting the knowledge out there hoping someone who doesnt relize it will read it and relize whats going on and we could atleast try to do something, try being the key word
 7 years ago '06        #71
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,098 | Props total: 216 216
this shouldn't even be an argument, sheepl look around you and tell me there isn't an evil movement plotting against mankind's natural-born rights. [fu*kIN WATCH DEMOLITION MAN IF NEED BE]

This is another move in the global game of chess.

MosDefinition said:
The thing about smart motherfu*kers is that sometimes they sound like crazy motherfu*kers to stupid motherfu*kers

Last edited by johnny; 05-03-2011 at 05:57 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #72
JustInCreadible 7 heat pts
space
space
$367 | Props total: 19 19
 MosDefinition said:
its people like you this world and country will prolly never change
 7 years ago '04        #73
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 JustInCreadible said:
your a clown hes not saying it to jus complain hes saying it cause its true and its putting the knowledge out there hoping someone who doesnt relize it will read it and relize whats going on and we could atleast try to do something, try being the key word
He is just mad someone is disagreeing with him and instead of providing insightful feedback so we can engage in a fierce debate, he makes smug remarks like the one you quoted and calls other lunatics for thinking differently than him.
 7 years ago '08        #74
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17138 17138
 stlcardinals19 said:
Really? Obama's approval rating has been 45%+(good #s in a sluggish economy) and appeared weak to NO ONE by releasing his BC, b/c he has now put his opponents in a position to either accept the certificate and lose a portion of their base or reject it and look even more foolish to the moderates. Not seeing any sort of political downard spiral you're seeing...

Edit-There hasn't even been an increase in his poll #s

APPROVAL RATING
BEFORE: 48% APPROVE, 49% DISAPPROVE
AFTER: 48% APPROVE, 49% DISAPPROVE

Come on you know what I mean, this isn't 2008 Obama anymore, that CHANGE/YES WE CAN slogan played out, it is now time for that history presidential moment that brings people together behind him again. If it wasn't for 9-11 you think Bush would be president again?, nope his admistration was done for, hated but after 9-11 this clown was in ground zero having his presidential moment guaranteed 2nd term moment in ground zero being hugged by fire f!ghters and cheered.

It is now time for that moment for Obama, he has not have that moment yet but best believe it has been planned for a while, the beginning of the "Generated International Crisis" Biden promised has begun, "THE DECISION" that sparks it all was made in May 1st.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #75
space
space
 The N said:
Come on you know what I mean, this isn't 2008 Obama anymore, that CHANGE/YES WE CAN slogan played out, it is now time for that history presidential moment that brings people together behind him again. If it wasn't for 9-11 you think Bush would be president again?, nope his admistration was done for, hated but after 9-11 this clown was in ground zero having his presidential moment guaranteed 2nd term moment in ground zero being hugged by fire f!ghters and cheered.

It is now time for that moment for Obama, he has not have that moment yet but best believe it has been planned for a while, the beginning of the "Generated International Crisis" Biden promised has begun, "THE DECISION" that sparks it all was made in May 1st.

You raise good points, but I dunno about Bush being president based SOLEY off of 9/11, or that his Admin was done for so early in his term.

And you also raise a valid point of a "generated crisis" though I've yet to see one. There's a nationalistic fervor in the US right now, but I don't think this will give us the momentum to get into another war since I heard many sentiments that resembled: "Okay, we got the bad guy, can we end the wars now?" With the amount and period of wars we've been in lately, I think nothing short of an attack on American soil would prompt support for another war(God Forbid). Just look at the situation with Libya. Many people were saying we need to get involved (Americans that is) and as soon as we did get involved, I believe support for involvement dropped.

As of now, I don't see anything that'd constitute the US heading into a crisis yet.
 7 years ago '04        #76
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,253 | Props total: 695 695
it looks like hes rocking army gear
 7 years ago '08        #77
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17138 17138
 MosDefinition said:

this clueless ignorant coward, replying with no substance and sh*ts on himself
 05-03-2011, 06:55 PM         #78
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:

but didnt bush also start the iraqi war and find saddam in a similar time frame relative to the elections to obama k!lling bin laden. i always felt like that was much more of a boost then what he did on 911, because the election was 3 years later. basically it let him start the war just in time for the election in 2004.

and like you say generated international crisis...

Last edited by Ni2; 05-03-2011 at 06:57 PM..
 05-03-2011, 07:56 PM         #79
pimpin_644  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
no ones keeping you here get the fu*k out of america if you feel that way
for real man these people k!ll me
 7 years ago '10        #80
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
n*gga look happy
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy