most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
bush blew up the wtc and obama is faking osama death??? thats it, im leaving this country, im moving to New Mexico.
 05-03-2011, 04:40 PM         #42
Yelsgnik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:
The pic in the original post is fake

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #43
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,056 | Props total: 4800 4800
 FukWitDreDay said:
bush blew up the wtc and obama is faking osama death??? thats it, im leaving this country, im moving to New Mexico.
 7 years ago '05        #44
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 palogee said:
You should move to England sir.
England is the sh*t...love it everytime i go...but USA ftmfw...:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #45
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
fake as fu*k lmaooo n*ggas cant be this idiotic lmaoo
 05-03-2011, 04:50 PM         #46
WestSide22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
Osama died back in 2001. This is all a ploy for the elections this year.
It's 2012 already?
 7 years ago '06        #47
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 CashNy said:
Send everyone back to their country and the government should mind their business and we will be good
Thats a great plan, I dont know why anyone hasnt thought of it. Lets do it right now

7 years ago '04        #48
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 MosDefinition said:
no fu*k u you internet sheep

you think the u.s. government is out to get you then why are you staying here
this has nothing to do with nationalism this is if you believe in self preservation you should leave if i felt like you did i know damn well i wouldnt stay herethat seems like common sense to me

judging by your opinion you lack common sense any way so it is what it is
Reading comprehension bro. I never once said the government is out to get me

I am however questioning the legitimacy of this entire Bin Laden ordeal.

And why the fu*k would I want to leave this country? Yeah it sucks at times and our elected officials treat women, homos3xuals, lower income families, union members, the elderly and minorities like sh*t. But what country doesn't?

All I am saying is a.ssume nothing and keep an open mind. For I am willing to hear you side of the story without resorting to making ignorant statements like

"Well why don't you leave then" or "Get the fu*k out of my country"

You and I both know this is one of the better countries in the world. But I am through settling and I demand a better country within these borders. I demand a better governing body that treats all it citizens with respect and acts in our collective best interests. And I desire an America that does not constantly cater to the upper economic class while saying fu*k the rest of the country.

So at the end of the day, I will question what the government does and says. And I ask you, what's so wrong with that?

Last edited by matelyan; 05-03-2011 at 05:02 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #49
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
 MosDefinition said:
why didnt bush do this in 2004 then

they had John Carey running against him which is equivalent to a bowl of rice running against bush.
 7 years ago '04        #50
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 matelyan said:
Don't forget that now they can also create a new "boogey man" for this nation to fear, while simultaneously launching another terrorist attack to whip the entire country into a fearful frenzy. And then they won't have to ask for anymore of our personal freedoms, for we will gladly give them away just like after 9/11 in order to feel safe and secure.
my n*gga you never said who they was, so im lost
 7 years ago '04        #51
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Calamity said:
my n*gga you never said who they was, so im lost
The government. And all I am doing is trying to incite some inquiry here.

This non-transparency is very questionable. And I do not understand how people can whole heartedly, and without any questions, accept this as truth. There has been no autopsy, photos of a slain body or videos of the action that took place. And what happened to all the other people not k!lled in the raid? Why haven't we heard from them or know more about their whereabouts. I have not seen any tangible evidence supporting any of this.

And then to make matters worse, they dumped the one piece of credible evidence in the ocean hours after they shot him and no one else finds this the least bit suspect?
 7 years ago '08        #52
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 MosDefinition said:

this
 7 years ago '04        #53
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 matelyan said:
Reading comprehension bro. I never once said the government is out to get me

I am however questioning the legitimacy of this entire Bin Laden ordeal.

And why the fu*k would I want to leave this country? Yeah it sucks at times and our elected officials treat women, homos3xuals, lower income families, union members, the elderly and minorities like sh*t. But what country doesn't?

All I am saying is a.ssume nothing and keep an open mind. For I am willing to hear you side of the story without resorting to making ignorant statements like

"Well why don't you leave then" or "Get the fu*k out of my country"

You and I both know this is one of the better country's in the world. But I am through settling and I demand a better country within these borders. I demand a better governing body that treats all it citizens with respect and acts in our collective best interests. And I desire an America that does not constantly cater to the upper economic class while saying fu*k the rest of the country.

So at the end of the day, I will question what the government does and says. And I ask you, what's so wrong with that?
u think the government is purposely lying to you to use the death of a terrorist to affect the outcome of an election if thats not a reason to leave somewhere then i dont know what is

i refuse to waste my time anymore on this site with crazy people so keep on keeping on the good f!ght on the internet
 7 years ago '09        #54
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
I'm 99% certain seal team 6 would be wearing all black on that operation, not what is pictured.
 05-03-2011, 05:07 PM         #55
O_o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He died passed shortly after 9/11 to kidney failure.

-It's not the US Government thats out to get us because some folks in the white house are still trying to f!ght what matters, like how our dollar is losing its value, ect, ect.

but...

Our government has been infiltrated- (by the same people who fund the war)- and thats the big deal. I should make a thread to sum up whats happening, but I'm afraid people will sleep on it.
 7 years ago '04        #56
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Silentmurdah33 said:
they had John Carey running against him which is equivalent to a bowl of rice running against bush.
go back and look at the polls back then kerry ran a terrible campaign and still almost won almost every poll had kerry in the lead going into election night

bush thought he had lost for most of the night his advisers told him hed lost early in the afternoon

this is the problem in a nut shell you guys dont even know recent u.s. history so of course youd buy any video some guy with a youtube account and a few "facts" says
 05-03-2011, 05:14 PM         #57
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The death of bin Ladenism
By Amir Taheri
Published: July 11, 2002
SIGN IN TO E-MAIL
PRINT
SINGLE-PAGE

Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago: the fugitive died in December and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information. The remnants of Osama's gang, however, have mostly stayed silent, either to keep Osama's ghost alive or because they have no means of communication.

With an ego the size of Mount Everest, Osama bin Laden would not have, could not have, remained silent for so long if he were still alive. He always liked to take credit even for things he had nothing to do with. Would he remain silent for nine months and not trumpet his own survival?

Even if he is still in the world, bin Ladenism has left for good. Mr. bin Laden was the public face of a brand of politics that committed suicide in New York and Washington on Sept. 11, 2001, k!lling thousands of innocent people in the process.

mafu*ka been
[pic - click to view]

05-03-2011, 05:18 PM         #58
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is ALL PLOY. look into the recent shake up at the CIA, and follow the trail from there....
 7 years ago '08        #59
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17154 17154
 MosDefinition said:
This clueless pus*yclot doesn't even realize it wouldn't make much sense to do that, he didn't need no fu*king trump card to win, he already had his running mate be his Skull and Bones bro and real life cousin John Kerry as the ringer. Oh and if your stupid a.ss was paying attention you would know Kerry's wife mocked an Usama captured by Bush Jr to win, basically letting you know insiders knew the Usama trump card was out there.

Arizona Democrats raked in more than $1 million Wednesday night at a fund-raiser headlined by Teresa Heinz Kerry.

Heinz Kerry criticized the Bush administration on tax cuts, Iraq and the war on terrorism at the event, which was held at the Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa.
In regard to the hunt for terror leader Osama Bin Laden, Heinz Kerry said she could see the al-Qaida chief being caught before the November election.
"I wouldn't be surprised if he appeared in the next month," said Heinz Kerry, alluding to a possible capture by United States and allied forces before election day.

Obama needed this trump card asap, the approval rating low as fu*k, economy all fu*ked up, gas prices insane 5 dollar levels, GOP getting control of Congress ect, recently looking weak by allowing a clown to make him release personal documents. Political downward spiral heading into a new election phase is not a good look, so it was time to use the trump card of all trump card the captured of a zombie that been dead for years.

Pakistan President, listen closely Osama been dead

[video - click to view]

She lets it be known and ends up being k!lled shortly after saying Usama been dead

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 05-03-2011 at 05:59 PM..
 05-03-2011, 05:20 PM         #60
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5knuckleshuffle said:
The death of bin Ladenism
By Amir Taheri
Published: July 11, 2002
SIGN IN TO E-MAIL
PRINT
SINGLE-PAGE

Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago: the fugitive died in December and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information. The remnants of Osama's gang, however, have mostly stayed silent, either to keep Osama's ghost alive or because they have no means of communication.

With an ego the size of Mount Everest, Osama bin Laden would not have, could not have, remained silent for so long if he were still alive. He always liked to take credit even for things he had nothing to do with. Would he remain silent for nine months and not trumpet his own survival?

Even if he is still in the world, bin Ladenism has left for good. Mr. bin Laden was the public face of a brand of politics that committed suicide in New York and Washington on Sept. 11, 2001, k!lling thousands of innocent people in the process.

mafu*ka been
[pic - click to view]

good find.
Home         

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy