Ester Baxter gives Joe Budden permission to release nekkid pics of her - Joey Won

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
I'm pretty sure the situation is in OSL3. He says she smashed his laptop on a wall and he reacted. Cops came, he was arrested and he found out she lost Aspen during the incident.
 7 years ago '11        #62
chizz 
space
space
$3,875 | Props total: 2882 2882
What s3x tape?
 7 years ago '10        #63
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,890 | Props total: 21139 21139
 annaba said:
nah it was AMBER EASTON not ESTHER BAXTER,i remembered the video u were talkin about but she wasn't her but Amber!
Amber Easton? I knew it was to good to be true, but damn all these years I thought it was her wow....lmfao My boy showed it too me a couple years back & he was like "ayo my n*gga look at that model chick esther bax givin head b"

wow... I lost at life

*takes major L's*
 7 years ago '04        #64
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
pics of abuse and a murder? that bi*ch need to go missing , she talkin about snitchin about a murder?
 7 years ago '09        #65
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 diamond diva said:
right, i feel like shes throwing the abuse angle out for sympathy cuz joey got her looking like a low down dirtys.lut right now
this will be the 4th chick that joey has been with that has called him abusive and unstable........even his baby moms was saying that about him during mm1, before he blew up
 05-03-2011, 01:40 PM         #66
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe gotta beef with another ex girlfriend
 7 years ago '04        #67
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 Jacc Blacc said:
this will be the 4th chick that joey has been with that has called him abusive and unstable........even his baby moms was saying that about him during mm1, before he blew up
im not defending him, but i know females that will provoke a dude to the point that if she starts swingin pushin on dude and he grabs her arms...shes screaming abuse i dont codone men beating women at all...but looking at it from a PR standpoint her best angel would be to throw out the abuse claim knowing his history

but imo if i was a n*gga and loving a chick like that and then found out all this grimey shyt she was doing i'd beat the fuqk out of her too u cant just play with peoples emotions like that
 7 years ago '06        #69
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25790 25790
That n*gga said he didn't hit her he just pulled her off the bed and tossed her against the wall. He bout to get back with tahiry tho.
 05-03-2011, 01:46 PM         #70
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ n*ggas really sidin with her
 05-03-2011, 01:50 PM         #71
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this isnt the first time a Budden hoochie has alleged abuse
 7 years ago '10        #72
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 timdog said:
so lets say you caught your preggo g/f cheating you gonna whoop her a.ss
Nope I was raised better.

ondatpurple said:
you're doing way too much. I understand you a fan of duke but you doing his public relations work without even gettin paid. get off budden's d!ck bruh.

you over there typing all that sh*t and bringing up other rappers for what reason? so that buddens doesn't look as foul for the sh*t he did? you a lame.
You realize how stupid you sound? First off do you get paid to discuss anyone on this forum? If so where do I sign up? I used EXAMPLES, look it up if your confused. I do too much yet I'm not in every joey thread praising dude, I give him respect for speaking his life on wax and speaking bout real life everyday drama. So how you gonna come at me like that for telling someone who hates him to give it up already. Dude says the same sh*t in every joey thread, he made his point years ago yet he still says it every thread... its lame.

And the fact you took me using examples and tried covering it up with trying to take heat off him is pathetic, your stupid a.ss didn't realize my point... lots of sh*t goes down in front of us and most rappers or celebs get a pass, yet anything joe or nas does is made a big deal... get over it. I could care less what joe or any celeb does, I'm a fan of MUSIC not the fu*king politics... which 90% of people are into. I used those exaples to say I'm a fan of all of them, did their bullsh*t make me hate their music? Nope. It didn't ruin thir music and that's all I'm into.

7 years ago '05        #73
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Jacc Blacc said:
duh, you cant treat video broads with respect
 7 years ago '08        #74
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,119 | Props total: 2650 2650
joey...turn this into a win!
 05-03-2011, 01:58 PM         #75
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jerzyboy said:
pics of abuse and a murder? that bi*ch need to go missing , she talkin about snitchin about a murder?
she talkin about losin the baby

thats funny tho
 05-03-2011, 02:30 PM         #76
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this bi*ch needs to do something good for hip hop show the fu*king pics
 7 years ago '04        #77
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 732 732
 BasedSkins said:
so putting your hands on women is whats hot in NJ/NY right now?

let me find our yall n*ggas co-signin beating up females and making jokes about abortions
Call it what you want my n*gga, a chick put her hands on me I'm restraining her simple an plain. We don't know that Joe even hit her,she could just be saying that cause Tahiry said that sh*t. If that's the case Esther release them pics you talking about you got,making some strong accusations miss. Either way........Are you in the Mood yet??? Jersey
 7 years ago '10        #78
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Yd4001 said:
Call it what you want my n*gga, a chick put her hands on me I'm restraining her simple an plain. We don't know that Joe even hit her,she could just be saying that cause Tahiry said that sh*t. If that's the case Esther release them pics you talking about you got,making some strong accusations miss. Either way........Are you in the Mood yet??? Jersey
doesnt he say in that new song, he was like sleeping on tahirys sofa or some sh*t, like going over there and talking to her? if he really hit her why tahiry letting him cry over there.

i may be wrong i only listened to that song once
 05-03-2011, 04:03 PM         #79
allstar32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pics out yet?
 7 years ago '09        #80
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,248 | Props total: 19358 19358
glad joey going through some sh*t he always come out with better music when he going through issues...*waits for MM5*
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago