Ester Baxter gives Joe Budden permission to release nekkid pics of her - Joey Won

most viewed right now
 139
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 107
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
He won't do it. Just like how he said he wanted a "rematch" with Raekwon. He's trying to save face since it came out that not only did HE have an affair with Yaris Sanchez but he also hit her and due to domestic violence she lost their baby. And apparently though pregnancy tests were from he posted were from months ago when she was pregnant but he beat her and she lost the baby He tried to get at her but it backfired horribly
so u still a fan of his? knowing that he did some fu*ked up sh*t like that to a chick?
 7 years ago '04        #42
Tabasco 
space
avatar space
space
$414 | Props total: 12 12
Why do chicks keep fu*kin with buddens dude is a known woman beater dude has serious issues
 7 years ago '10        #43
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Chief Dee said:
If Buddens had something to do with beating Esther to the point that she lost her kids then Buddens is a bi*ch a.ss nygga. He couldnt f!ght back against Wu, but he can f!ght some pregnant chick. If any of this is true, then Joke Buddens is everything I thought he was. People just thought I was a hater for no reason, but I always knew Buddens was a coward and a sucker the first moment I laid ears on him.
No we think your a hater and a bigger lame then him due to th fact you talk bout him all the time yet you say the same sh*t over and over and over etc...

How many times can you make the same post

Any budden thread expect to see dee with his recycled 2 cents up in there find a new hobby son... I feel bad joe didn't sign your bulls hat when you met him cause you stay obsessed over him.

The truth hurts kid, u worse then a stan u a anti stan its sad when 40% of your post are dedicated to someone you despise
 7 years ago '07        #44
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
avatar space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 ondatpurple said:
so u still a fan of his? knowing that he did some fu*ked up sh*t like that to a chick?
I personally recognize that he's a GREAT rapper but I unfollowed him on twitter when he started becoming a "s3x symbol" and all he tweeted about was big t*ts and "bad bi*ches" it made him UGLY to me with all that shallow sh*t. And to be real none of us will probably never know what he did, so yes I'll still listen to his music but if I find out it's real I won't BUY or SUPPORT him, no because sorry unless your life's in danger I don't believe in putting your hands on a female and I don't believe in a female putting her hands on a man either!
 7 years ago '06        #45
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
broad is a nutter....
 7 years ago '07        #46
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 1109 1109
* waits for the Mood Muzik 5 album that will come cuz of this sh*t *
 7 years ago '10        #47
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 ondatpurple said:
so u still a fan of his? knowing that he did some fu*ked up sh*t like that to a chick?
Imagine the sh*t you DON'T KNOW bout your fav artists yet your still a fan.

Pun pistol whipped his chick and I don't give a fu*k... his MUSIC is what I'm a fan of...

BIGGIE used to beat chicks too yet he is a goat to most hmmm...

Pac went to a arts school yet he still the goat to me cause his music was top notch

The list goes on and on... r kelly pissing in lil girl faces yet bi*ches still love him?

Be a fan of music, not a celeb stalker...

There is a lot of sh*t bout any celeb you DON'T KNOW that would make you like :wtf:

I can't agree with what he did if h did do something but I bet catching your preggo gf cheating could make a man snap
 7 years ago '07        #48
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
avatar space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14819 14819
 NomiS said:
this aint hip hop beef tho
what that means nothing

all his relationship issues end up on some internet sh*t

i mean dude act like he in high school
 7 years ago '07        #49
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
avatar space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14819 14819
 Infamous2o1x said:
Imagine the sh*t you DON'T KNOW bout your fav artists yet your still a fan.

Pun pistol whipped his chick and I don't give a fu*k... his MUSIC is what I'm a fan of...

BIGGIE used to beat chicks too yet he is a goat to most hmmm...

Pac went to a arts school yet he still the goat to me cause his music was top notch

The list goes on and on... r kelly pissing in lil girl faces yet bi*ches still love him?

Be a fan of music, not a celeb stalker...

There is a lot of sh*t bout any celeb you DON'T KNOW that would make you like :wtf:

I can't agree with what he did if h did do something but I bet catching your preggo gf cheating could make a man snap
so lets say you caught your preggo g/f cheating you gonna whoop her a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #50
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
didn't he do some sh!t to tahiry too?
 7 years ago '07        #51
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
avatar space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14819 14819
and if joe did beat the baby out of her and she didnt report she need to be locked as well

it takes some nekkid pics of you to come out and report that
 7 years ago '04        #52
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 timdog said:
and if joe did beat the baby out of her and she didnt report she need to be locked as well

it takes some nekkid pics of you to come out and report that
Which is why I don't believe it, she's obviously embarrassed cuz she was made to look like a triflings.lut.
 7 years ago '10        #53
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20720 20720
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I personally recognize that he's a GREAT rapper but I unfollowed him on twitter when he started becoming a "s3x symbol" and all he tweeted about was big t*ts and "bad bi*ches" it made him UGLY to me with all that shallow sh*t. And to be real none of us will probably never know what he did, so yes I'll still listen to his music but if I find out it's real I won't BUY or SUPPORT him, no because sorry unless your life's in danger I don't believe in putting your hands on a female and I don't believe in a female putting her hands on a man either!
So end of the day you still listen to his music.


I mean.....hey do you if you like the man's music but I always ask this about fans.


If a artist can abuse & disrespect a woman, yet women are the ones who support him or his music what does that say about the women?


Better yet.

If rapper 'X' commits a murder on person 'Z' gets convicted on manslaughter and released in a couple of years would you still listen to that rapper? Hell he could even start going off about being a better man, I learned from my mistake I was young & dumb, give me another chance, would any of y'all still listen to him?


Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 05-03-2011 at 01:16 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #54
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Infamous2o1x said:
No we think your a hater and a bigger lame then him due to th fact you talk bout him all the time yet you say the same sh*t over and over and over etc...

How many times can you make the same post

Any budden thread expect to see dee with his recycled 2 cents up in there find a new hobby son... I feel bad joe didn't sign your bulls hat when you met him cause you stay obsessed over him.

The truth hurts kid, u worse then a stan u a anti stan its sad when 40% of your post are dedicated to someone you despise
 Infamous2o1x said:
Imagine the sh*t you DON'T KNOW bout your fav artists yet your still a fan.

Pun pistol whipped his chick and I don't give a fu*k... his MUSIC is what I'm a fan of...

BIGGIE used to beat chicks too yet he is a goat to most hmmm...

Pac went to a arts school yet he still the goat to me cause his music was top notch

The list goes on and on... r kelly pissing in lil girl faces yet bi*ches still love him?

Be a fan of music, not a celeb stalker...

There is a lot of sh*t bout any celeb you DON'T KNOW that would make you like :wtf:

I can't agree with what he did if h did do something but I bet catching your preggo gf cheating could make a man snap
you're doing way too much. I understand you a fan of duke but you doing his public relations work without even gettin paid. get off budden's d!ck bruh.

you over there typing all that sh*t and bringing up other rappers for what reason? so that buddens doesn't look as foul for the sh*t he did? you a lame.
 7 years ago '09        #55
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1370 1370
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Ehh...she already got a s3x tape out so


*googles*
 7 years ago '06        #56
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,619 | Props total: 8550 8550
either he crazy or she crazy or they both crazy.

either way release those pics my n*gga.
 7 years ago '10        #57
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20720 20720
 xRapHeadx said:


*googles*
Don't bother...that sh*t has mysteriously flew off of sites for a couple years now. If you want to know what it was it was a bj vid with some fat n*gga.
 7 years ago '09        #58
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1370 1370
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Don't bother...that sh*t has mysteriously flew off of sites for a couple years now. If you want to know what it was it was a bj vid with some fat n*gga.
... a fat n*gga?


















































Gimme a DL link
 7 years ago '04        #59
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 timdog said:
and if joe did beat the baby out of her and she didnt report she need to be locked as well

it takes some nekkid pics of you to come out and report that
right, i feel like shes throwing the abuse angle out for sympathy cuz joey got her looking like a low down dirtys.lut right now
 7 years ago '10        #60
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
He won't do it. Just like how he said he wanted a "rematch" with Raekwon. He's trying to save face since it came out that not only did HE have an affair with Yaris Sanchez but he also hit her and due to domestic violence she lost their baby. And apparently though pregnancy tests were from he posted were from months ago when she was pregnant but he beat her and she lost the baby He tried to get at her but it backfired horribly

[pic - click to view]



wow buddens
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy