Joe Budden going in Esther Baxter (via Twitter)

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #161
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
talking about your personal stuff on Twitter = instant loss.

idiots.
 7 years ago '10        #162
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 7505 7505
Sorry but Joe has a track record with stuff like this, ALL the specific video girls that he has turned into relationships have messed with other rappers/famous people without no real type of PUBLIC problems like the ones with Buddens. So they dont seem to be the problem, Joe is.
 7 years ago '05        #163
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25047 25047
^ You Couldnt Put All That In One Comment? Damn
 7 years ago '09        #164
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,208 | Props total: 19306 19306
 Prince Cory said:
wonder how long he knew bout this, he obviously wanted to wait til he released the song to go HAM on her
yea he knew but he was waiting for to finish that track
 7 years ago '04        #165
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I love how people are JUST listening to Joe's side of story because he's a "rapper" with a 10 minute track. I'm not saying 100% Esther is innocent but Dude was fu*king Yaris Sanchez behind her back and according to her and "proof" beating her so bad she lost her babies so actually isn't pregnant at this time. Just saying though...
Yeah "according to her". She is probably trying to just save face. Plus Joe seems like the vendetive type...like if he finds out you played him he's gonna do him. Not even trying to defend him but just saying. Plus it seems like Dward is verifying joe's claims to some extent.
 7 years ago '10        #166
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,698 | Props total: 6121 6121
 Marvin Hagler said:
this n*gga square as a pool table & twice as green mayne :sadcam:
 7 years ago '06        #167
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
Esther_Baxter Esther Baxter
Documented proof speaks volumes!!! You can put out pics of me nekkid!! But I have pics of abuse and death!!! Try me!! @JoeBudden
4 hours ago

:wow:
 7 years ago '10        #168
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
She sucked ma wood too!!
 05-03-2011, 04:43 PM         #169
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dayum...
 7 years ago '10        #170
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
I'll never understand people like Esther or Budden. People like that bring the drama on themselves

Nothing worse than the "You cheat on me so I'll cheat on you" types. Just break up and move on wit your life
 7 years ago '05        #171
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
Damn if I can get nakid pics of Esther that sh*t would be crazy!!!
 7 years ago '07        #172
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 TrueWest_1 said:
Damn, Esther went in on him on Twitter.

Budden lost....again.

Esther saying she's not pregnant and that Joey beat her so bad she had a miscarriage?
Yep and he cheated on her with Yaris Sanchez

Stupid Fresh said:
didnt he have a line on his first album about kicking a pregnant bi*ch down some stairs or a coat hanger or somethin
Yep on confessions remix, dude always said some wife beater sh*t time to time that made my spider senses tingle. He admitted to slapping Tahiry too also if I'm correct on Downfall. "When I caught onto your fibs I hit you like a MAN all in your ribs" and Tahiry said something once about it briefly in an interview but was clearly extremely upset about it. I like Joey's music but what a bi*ch *changes avi*

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 05-03-2011 at 05:11 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #173
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
^was waitin for that lol...
 05-03-2011, 05:35 PM         #174
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Punonni Donni said:
He must've not been handling business if she was fu*king another man.
lol, that's what it is huh? yall n*ggas have a lot to learn
 7 years ago '06        #175
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
so so he was talkin bout Lyfe Jennings lmao at first I hought that but I was like nah... maybe Tru Life? lol damn. I used to always lookin out for this hoe too back when I was in high school.
 7 years ago '04        #176
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 217 217
the funny part is noone realizes theres 3 sides to a story, who said he beats yaris?? did he say it did yaris say it, some of yall do need to learn about life, most chiks who are bad or whatever have mental problems, they have the "im bad i can get away with anything mentality. and if they hit a n*gga they expect the n*gga to walk it off fu*k that if a chik ball her fist n hit me im knockin that bi*ch out like iron mike in his prime, so i mean she can say he beat her n this n that funny part is the police would have made him leave anyway the guy always ends up leaving, y pay for a hotel when your ex still has feelings for you, i know i could sleep on my ex couch prolly in the same bed and beat if i want too without begging
 7 years ago '06        #177
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
i cant believe that harlot would dare k!ll joey's unborn baby due to injuries caused while cheating

shes obviously gonna hit rock bottom soon seeing as she's slowly coming to the realization that joey wont ever take her back no matter how much she begs...

poor girl :'( she even said carrying joey's baby was the happiest 3 months of her life...oh well she shouldve known a pimp like joey would move on eventually

Chief Dee said:
Joke Buddens is a loser, he's semi famous but not famous enough to keep these bad hoes around. And his stans front like he's the ultimate pimp when really he's a simp who met all his hoes through friends. He met Tahiry through Fab, met Sumaya Reese through Royce, and met Esther through some other guy. Joke Buddens isnt randomly going around swiping these hoes up like you stans think he is. He get bi*ches by a.ssociation because he aint famous enough on sight like other rappers can. And they they ultimately leave him for someone more famous.

this depressed miserable loser trying to depress everybody with his weird awkward posts again...mad his mother made s3xual remarks about joey and trying to make up for it on boxden

joey chilling in his 9 bedroom house while u beg him to allow u to worship him dont let ur mother around joey da don..lips will be penetrated
 7 years ago '08        #178
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12162 12162
FUk dat I just went thru this whole thread, Joey is a bum. Yall n*ggas some bi*ches throwing this off on her. Yea yea yea we all know bi*ches aint sh*t, more importantly we all know we aint sh*t. Joe straight on the music tip but I aint on his TIP feel me---being completely objective this n*gga is a cornball bi*ch beater when it come to women. Every bi*ch he fuk with has stories of him beating they a.ss.

They all lost. Him for wifn bad bi*ches that n*ggas go goo goo over him included. Her for thinking "She" could change him. If true the baby lost and I aint even being funny bout that. Both lost for arguing on Twitter. n*ggas is just way too old for that sh*t yo.
 05-03-2011, 06:05 PM         #179
ipswd1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe is known for Ex Girlfriend Ether

and these joints be hooking up with cuz knowing that's how he roll.....he free publicity and turns his L's into wins

check that man Rap sheet
 7 years ago '07        #180
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6054 6054
damn this dude truly is retarded
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy