Joe Budden going in Esther Baxter (via Twitter)

most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn, The Clock Really Tickin On The IG Hoe Hustle
179 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,779 | Props total: 6419 6419
hey if I was a MC I'd rather air my dirty laundry out MYSELF than have your fav rapper air it out & end my career
 7 years ago '08        #122
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,423 | Props total: 24300 24300
joe gotta understand all these video vixens is hoes. Them king models is hoes. Clear cut and dry they enjoy rich p*nis.

I'd still titty fu*k that ho
 05-03-2011, 11:19 AM         #123
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im just trying to hear the audio of how he BEGGED AND BEGGED AND BEGGED for tahiry to let his clown a.ss sleep on her couch, after ALLLLL OF THE sh*t this n*gga popped about tahiry, I'm surprised she let the n*gga in her crib..........that n*gga can NEVER go back and say some foul sh*t about big b00ty Tahiry.......n*gga was almost out of the street if she was the only person that he could hit up so that he could crash.
 7 years ago '10        #124
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$7,022 | Props total: 3923 3923
 Sincere730 said:
hey if I was a MC I'd rather air my dirty laundry out MYSELF than have your fav rapper air it out & end my career
never thought of it that way...
 05-03-2011, 11:29 AM         #125
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
So Esther calls the cops, the cops side with the girl(as always) and he calls up a chick he broke up with awhile ago and said let me sleep at yo house. He's saying he slept on the couch, but we all know Tahiry was there with him. Another W for Joey Da Don. Think about it, how many former females would let you sleep at their crib, no problem?
n*gga DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PRIVILEGES THE EX BOYFRIEND GET?
 05-03-2011, 11:31 AM         #126
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Funeral James said:
sh*t is not that easy, people would call her a rebound and they'll call him desperate if he got back with her it would be on some marriage sh*t and hes still young
we all grown here, we still caring about what people say? he should have stayed with her a.ss from the get fu*king go.....now he running back to her couch.
 7 years ago '04        #127
BackBlock_OG 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,976 | Props total: 1141 1141
"know the bi*ch before you call yourself lovin it, n*gga wit a Benz fu*kin it" - B.I.G.
 05-03-2011, 11:49 AM         #128
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
"know the bi*ch before you call yourself lovin it, n*gga wit a Benz fu*kin it" - B.I.G.
big told them n*ggas in 96
 05-03-2011, 11:53 AM         #129
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
 Tommy_Bunz said:
big told them n*ggas in 96
Biggie my n*gga and all but the irony, thas the same n*gga that married faith a week after he met her and tha bi*ch turned around and fu*ked Pac
 7 years ago '07        #130
N.O.4Life 48 heat pts48
space
space
$20,176 | Props total: 11710 11710
Damn...SMH.Its his falut for trustin that bi*ch.That's why I haven't been faithful in my whole 25 years on this earth.Ima keep somethin or two on the side.I call that insurence.But we don't know the story he could be a douchbag

*plays Game-wouldn't get far*
 7 years ago '06        #131
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
#not winning
 7 years ago '09        #132
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,004 | Props total: 1233 1233
@SilkySantana Totowa New Jersey (Domestic abuse)
2 hours ago

Esther_Baxter Esther Baxter
Haven't heard it...but knowing him? NONE... Smdh RT @GiFTD1 @Esther_Baxter outta curiosity how much of Joe's song do u say is true
3 hours ago

He can't change who he is... RT @CokeBoyzFanpage @Esther_Baxter he need to keep that sh*t to hisself and stop cryin like a bi*ch
3 hours ago

Not on google...its in the courts.. RT @RadioRaheem440 @Esther_Baxter what do I google 2 get the real story? He playin it like he did nothin
3 hours ago

Setting up interviews... You wanna play @JoeBudden let's do it! RT @E_roc_TLM @Esther_Baxter put the pics up or stop talking sh*t already
3 hours ago

Already did that... RT @datn*ggatarv Lemme quit before somebody get offended... @Esther_Baxter leave the lames alone baby!!
3 hours ago

He can't... He'd be lying... RT @DaReal1LogicSMG @Esther_Baxter cant respect any man that hits a woman, Say it ain't true Joe!!!!
3 hours ago

I didn't cheat AT ALL and DEF not pregnant!RT @mlowsef Seriously...two things. 1.If @Esther_Baxter cheated on son while pregnant,she's wrong
3 hours ago

RT @guccindior @Esther_Baxter sum1 need to ruin his reputation the way he does to every chick who makes the mistake of fukin w/ his punk a.ss
3 hours ago

LOL! I still love you! Muuuah! RT @SabrinaAthena Shooting in Istanbul> Sitting @ home salty tweeting. #imjustsayin #thatisall.
3 hours ago

I just wanna do my shoot in peace!!
3 hours ago

Esther_Baxter Esther Baxter @
@BreyKnowsBest ummm actually darling... THAT was why we BROKE UP.... No staying involved!
3 hours ago

All news sources that wants to know the truth! (or even give a fu*k lmao) contact Totowa NJ courts!
3 hours ago

The funny sh*t is you KNOW i have proof and so does all your ppl!!! @crystalisaacs you might wanna advise @JoeBudden to shut up!!!
3 hours ago

Let's see how much your fans love and ride with you then!!! @JoeBudden
4 hours ago

Documented proof speaks volumes!!! You can put out pics of me nekkid!! But I have pics of abuse and death!!! Try me!! @JoeBudden
4 hours ago

GuCciOnMyMiNd GuCciOnMyMiNd by Esther_Baxter
@Esther_Baxter u shut @JoeBudden up once u didn't deny anything and said u had pics and court papers to prove abuse #TheTruthShallSetUFree
4 hours ago

You're right.. #OffIt RT @richNyunglady @Esther_Baxter c'mon dnt fall 4 his stupidity 2 get u upset n to react over twitter b the mature 1
4 hours ago

Oh I have pics to...but then they would prove you're a murder & a wife beater!! wouldn't they!??? @JoeBudden lets ask the courts shall we!??
4 hours ago

AND!??? NEVER denied being pregnant TWICE!! but that was months ago...you KNOW what happened to our daughter don't you!!?? @JoeBudden
4 hours ago

Thats how he is..*shrugs* RT @EvilJeanyis Joe gotta chill. Leakin bocks pics of a former queen is sucka sh*t.
4 hours ago

I really don't care sweetheart.... Do what you have to do...just get over it quickly... @JoeBudden
4 hours ago

FYI ppl there were NO abortions involved! I don't k!ll babies but SOMEBODY does....
4 hours ago

I don't care...let him talk :-) RT @Imaprayforu1 @Esther_Baxter well now its up to u to put him on blast, cause he got a lot to say about u
4 hours ago

Esther_Baxter Esther Baxter @
Exactly.... Immaturity isn't cute at 31 yrs of age... @materialistic
4 hours ago

materialistic Kehau Pau⚡o by Esther_Baxter@
@Esther_Baxter weak a.ss men will fu*k up then turn around and play victim. Be the better person, don't entertain this sh*t online.
4 hours ago

Anyways...moving on like a MATURE ADULT is suppose to... About to go get this shoot in! #Istanbul
4 hours ago

I was actually wondering how you would take the light off you and make the break up MY fault lmao Good fu*king Job dude! @JoeBudden
4 hours ago

LMAOOO at all the d!ck riders....gotta love how ppl take sh*t and run with it without hearing the facts...Good Job at flipping it @JoeBudden
5 hours ago

That is all i'm saying...so if it makes you feel better and help you get over how you fu*ked up with your bullsh*t! Do it by your damn self!
5 hours ago

U fu*ked up...but don't go around making it seem like it was me...I'm single&NOT pregnant so I can do what I want!Get over it!It's ur fault!
5 hours ago

You're really great at making it look like other ppl did something to you! @JoeBudden but we both know that LEGAL documents tell the truth!!
5 hours ago

Wow so I wake up to a bunch of bullsh*t!?? @JoeBudden I refuse to do what u &Tahiry did...we both know what ACTUALLY happened so stop lying!

YIIIIKKKKKESSSSS.
 7 years ago '06        #133
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
what u expect from a woman whos shows off her body for a livin. the hoe is naturally in her lol its her job to hoe herself around
 7 years ago '04        #134
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
tyjb!!!
 7 years ago '07        #135
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
I love how people are JUST listening to Joe's side of story because he's a "rapper" with a 10 minute track. I'm not saying 100% Esther is innocent but Dude was fu*king Yaris Sanchez behind her back and according to her and "proof" beating her so bad she lost her babies so actually isn't pregnant at this time. Just saying though...
 7 years ago '04        #136
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
How can people diss Nas when Joe has taken the biggest L's
 7 years ago '09        #137
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,321 | Props total: 1452 1452
Joe with another publicity stunt. Raekwon needs to step in.
 7 years ago '10        #138
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
budden is a loser. not only did he wife a video ho, but he get mad when he find out she cheat on him? what did he expect? lol

he shoulda just charged it to the game and left her. scrappy did it and didn't start no drama with diamond, but budden is a drama queen so he put all his biz out on twitter for publicity.
 7 years ago '06        #139
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 375 375
I don't know who's the bigger hoe with looser lips? budden or baxter....

keep your sh*t private man! lord knows your mom may have done somethin in the past you would want the world to know about...smh
 7 years ago '06        #140
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,899 | Props total: 8998 8998
why is this n*gga business always out for everyone to know i guess he dont give a fu*k.

hoes is crazy but this n*gga is as crazy
Home      

most viewed right now
Man Calls up DJ Akademiks to tell him how Tekashi 69 PIPED down his girl, then..
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
14 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DBS Power Rank: True Golden Frieza, Merged Zamasu, Legendary SS Kefla &..
35 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
21 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Son, a nigga from Oakland bout to put the whole Comic book world on not..
108 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. Is Not Impressed With These Lines From 2Pac And Iggy Azalea | Rate..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy