Joe Budden going in Esther Baxter (via Twitter)

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
96 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #181
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
Smh @ Buddens staccing raccs on raccs on raccs of L's
Smh @ Esther showing hers.lutty colors
Smh @ these lames simpin at takin up for the Esther and hers.luttish ways

Props to Derrick Ward bustin down Esther & lettin Buddens know LOL

[pic - click to view]

05-03-2011, 06:40 PM         #182
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*waits patiently for esther baxter noodz*
 7 years ago '06        #183
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
anyways fu*k all this, did nud3s of ester leak yet?
 7 years ago '05        #184
ArKane 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,019 | Props total: 1036 1036
On one hand Joey Keep it 100 percent all the time and yet n*ggas hate on that? world is backwards cause i know i cant hate on a n*gga for bein real. also most people act like they never got played before, it happens he got emotional and i dont blame him really like the sh*t is foul, icant say i wouldnt do the same sh*t. he and ward talked it out, ward was a cool dude about it, him and budden aint f!ghtin over this bi*ch so whats the big deal.

plus n*ggas act like they would bust down tahiry, esther or somaya and this n*gga had all three, so yall talking like he took L's and blah blah blah are haters cause i know id beat all three down no hesitation.

From the twitter standpoint, thats budden M.O and its genius, because of this incident how many more listens did he get for Ordinary Love sh*t 3..I guaran-damn-tee more than he would have if this sh*t DIDNT happen. Twitter did its job, he was trending in my area (philly) he got people talking and more importantly he got ears to listen. Props to Joey..he fall in love to easy but i still aint hating on this man.
 7 years ago '09        #185
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
 NO RELIGION said:
you was waiting for ol girl to change her avy to some f*ggot sh*t?

lmao, nah...she was talkin down on Joe while havin him as her avy, and whats the point of that...I'm not advocatin that avy tho lmao...
 05-03-2011, 07:26 PM         #186
k0n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
FUk dat I just went thru this whole thread, Joey is a bum. Yall n*ggas some bi*ches throwing this off on her. Yea yea yea we all know bi*ches aint sh*t, more importantly we all know we aint sh*t. Joe straight on the music tip but I aint on his TIP feel me---being completely objective this n*gga is a cornball bi*ch beater when it come to women. Every bi*ch he fuk with has stories of him beating they a.ss.

They all lost. Him for wifn bad bi*ches that n*ggas go goo goo over him included. Her for thinking "She" could change him. If true the baby lost and I aint even being funny bout that. Both lost for arguing on Twitter. n*ggas is just way too old for that sh*t yo.
Could not put it better!! The guy is an embarrasment. Twitter beef is for the ignorant.
 7 years ago '06        #187
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
you all acting like your favourite rapper dont have the same hoe problems....joeys the only one that uses this sh*t to make dope music
 7 years ago '07        #188
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 2814 2814
 ddotdukes5 said:
lol, derrick ward is my boy from high school. this is comedy
i remember meetin this cat at fresno st haha its a small world isnt it
 7 years ago '07        #189
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 WorldsStrangest said:
yall be saying Joey be winning for staying with hot models but it looks like homeboy is a sucker for love...

Simp much Joey????

lmao word...his stans will defend him to death but he be looking more hurt than the females
 7 years ago '07        #190
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,368 | Props total: 21360 21360
@ this whole sh*t

wow
 7 years ago '09        #191
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
lulzzz

this whole sh*t is funny

love joe for broadcasting his life with us
 05-03-2011, 08:14 PM         #192
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you can say what you want about joe budden...but he has to be the most honest/realist n*gga in the game...he puts his whole life out there...the extremely good,and the extremely bad.....in an industry,and genre full of fake a.ss overly exaggerated characters..it's funny to watch people diss one of the few real n*ggas rapping....

and that song was dope as sh*t...
 05-03-2011, 08:56 PM         #193
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ghostface a.ss nicca. and to the ppl saying he puttin it all out there if so, his life still a.ss/boring
 7 years ago '07        #194
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 910 910
 beatjunkie said:
Derrick Ward NFL RB... Apparently him and Joe Budden had a convo on twitter tonight and cleared up the whole Esther sh*t..

RT @DerrickWard32 @joebudden aka Real a.ss n*gga!!!

but yea Esther played buttons...she was suckin off dude/fu*king him while she was pregnant wit Joey's baby.....she's a 100% go hard.
Not to disrespect the grindin women, but if you're only appeal/fame comes from your chest, fat a.ss, and willingness to be photographed + u hangin around stars etc.

Ima a.ssume ur smash and pass material. least til u prove me wrong. fu*k are these guys thinking?
 7 years ago '08        #195
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,004 | Props total: 19907 19907
Women want equal rights.. except when it comes to the f!ghting part.. Who's right, who's wrong.. we dont know.. but you know theres always three sides to a story..
 05-04-2011, 12:18 AM         #196
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see n*ggas talkin on this site bout wifin hoes got me smh like you n*ggas desperate for some pus*y
 7 years ago '09        #197
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
Joe Budden and Prodigy take more L's than Nas
 7 years ago '06        #198
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 CIDF said:
i see n*ggas talkin on this site bout wifin hoes got me smh like you n*ggas desperate for some pus*y
You're right. Yet they clown these rappers over the very same women they were just drooling and dog lapping over. They be acting so s3xually repressed and frustrated up in here, it ain't even funny. They be posting pics of Mya, Teairra Mari, Keri Hilson ect...and talking about how they would pipe them so bad. Shame.

As far as Joe and Esther is concerned. Yeah she was a grimey, dirty chick (I been said that ages ago when they hooked up). But I can't blame it all on the chicks. There's obviously a pattern here with Joe. Something is wrong with dude. He clearly has some dysfunctional issues of his own. And he draws those same type of women to him.
 7 years ago '09        #199
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 MissLoveOne said:
You're right. Yet they clown these rappers over the very same women they were just drooling and dog lapping over. They be acting so s3xually repressed and frustrated up in here, it ain't even funny. They be posting pics of Mya, Teairra Mari, Keri Hilson ect...and talking about how they would pipe them so bad. Shame.

As far as Joe and Esther is concerned. Yeah she was a grimey, dirty chick (I been said that ages ago when they hooked up). But I can't blame it all on the chicks. There's obviously a pattern here with Joe. Something is wrong with dude. He clearly has some dysfunctional issues of his own. And he draws those same type of women to him.
 05-04-2011, 07:20 AM         #200
Corizzimo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was just on hot 97 airin sh*t out
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
21 hours ago