Kobe choked!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-03-2011, 08:28 AM         #101
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny how this thread is only 6 pages, but if it was somebody else (whose name starts with an L ends with an N and has EBRO in the middle) it would be 15 pages in 2 hours and kobe stans would be yanking each other off.

this is one reason why this section became the plague.
 05-03-2011, 08:32 AM         #102
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:

[pic - click to view]

:wow:

7 years ago '04        #103
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
Lol... You Boxden n*ggas are super stupid... I don't why I expect anymore from ya'll...

See ya'll at the 3 peat parade clowns
 7 years ago '10        #104
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Black Samurai said:
when Kobe leaves the NBA, the mid-range game leaves with him.
wades mid range game is just as good
 05-03-2011, 08:47 AM         #105
goodbarz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think he choked, i think he tripped and missed an a good luck at the end to win.

i do think that the lakers almost play better with bean on the bench. they were up and playin better without him.

cause i think when he is in, he dominates the ball and the offense doesn't flow with him in the game.

im not saying he isn't a great, great player, but come on, you gotta give the ball up with all star and solid teammates.
 7 years ago '04        #106
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 733 733
Went out so I missed the second half but wasn't that only the 1st game? Yea I thought so too
 7 years ago '10        #107
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 Illuminated said:
Is it stupidity when you same Kobe stans make threads bashing other people when they come up short in the clutch? Or do you all see it as fact? Is it only stupidity when people mention Kobe coming up short?
I don't "bash" other players who miss clutch shots. I know a couple MIA/BOS/CHI fans that I mess around with but the ones that take it personal are soft. I don't take what people on here seriously and I stay away from the "stans".

I could careless what other Kobe stans you see making threads. Talk your trash to them. Not the real ones.
 7 years ago '04        #108
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
like i said in a previous thread..kobe never will be jordan
 7 years ago '04        #109
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Nautilus O said:
So kobe missing shots tied or down by three or less with less than 10 seconds to go huh?

We all know what that mean on BX.....the n*gga aint clutch

We need to get an update on kobe's stats in that situation since so many people feel that buzzer beaters are the only clutch shots that count

Kobe like 1 for 10 this year in that spot where the stat at now?
The league as a whole is 29% in that stat category. It's a stupid stat for any player. I said the same thing in a thread a week or so ago defending LeBron who I hate so the player in question has nothing to do with it.
 7 years ago '05        #110
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10882 10882
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
Yes this is true but Lebron will never come even close.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 7 years ago '10        #111
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
 kuruption said:
The league as a whole is 29% in that stat category. It's a stupid stat for any player. I said the same thing in a thread a week or so ago defending LeBron who I hate so the player in question has nothing to do with it.
Oh its got everything to do with it, that stat was created and has been used specifically to argue Wade and Bron as not being clutch, never in the history of basketball has anyone come out before and track shooting percentages in the last 10 seconds of a game.

Only problem is that now its showing that everybody is not that great at hitting those shots but BX and the media have used it to suggest Lebron isnt clutch. Well guess what neither is kobe if thats the case, and even skip bayless said kobe is 0 for his last 5 in the playoffs in game winning shots.

I guess that wraps up that convo

Last edited by Nautilus O; 05-03-2011 at 09:38 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #112
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
Jordan will never be jordan
 7 years ago '07        #113
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Yoooo why last year all these dudes wanted to bring up stats when kobe was hittin GW left and right but since Lebron floppin they say the stats dont mean sh*t he still clutch....NOW they willin to wave the white flag and sayin ahhh fu*k da stat hahahahaha maaaan lebron is not clutch simple as that
 7 years ago '06        #114
taboo1169 
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
some type of way Lebron creeped into ppl arguments

has nothing to do with Kobe shot yet he get brought down with him

anyway, good look and missed it...it happens
 7 years ago '10        #115
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
 Cambury said:
Yoooo why last year all these dudes wanted to bring up stats when kobe was hittin GW left and right but since Lebron floppin they say the stats dont mean sh*t he still clutch....NOW they willin to wave the white flag and sayin ahhh fu*k da stat hahahahaha maaaan lebron is not clutch simple as that
You wanna stop being scared and quote it cause you know I'll embarass you in this thread
 7 years ago '04        #116
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,884 | Props total: 2021 2021
 iNsane said:
The idiots on here. It's just annoying (not funny anymore) that you make a thread about a star playing missing a game winner when you KNOW they'll win the series. NO took game 1 and people got all excited. Where were you when we won that series? Nowhere. You look like a fool.

Now wait till the series is over then start getting your panties in a bunch.
at acting like Dallas doesn't present a much bigger threat than NO.

fu*k outta here you dummy you and the rest of LA and the kobe d!ck riders are shook.
 7 years ago '07        #117
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 pus*yFiend said:

Don't make me post a video of all the times the guy on your avy sitting in the middle has choked.....ohhhh waittt i won't find one cus he's to pus*y to take the last shot......

Didn't watch the end (I fell asleep) but just caught the highlights on NBA.com. Looks like Kobe made some bad decisions down the stretch, but it also looks like he kept them in the game in fourth, when Dallas was pushing. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Lol @ Heat fans being so happy. I do recall LA going down 0-1 to NO as well. We all know how that series ended...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #118
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
at acting like Dallas doesn't present a much bigger threat than NO.

fu*k outta here you dummy you and the rest of LA and the kobe d!ck riders are shook.
Hardly shook. lol Flyers down 0 - 2Next two games in boston. You shook homie...
 7 years ago '07        #119
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 cambury said:
yoooo why last year all these dudes wanted to bring up stats when kobe was hittin gw left and right but since lebron floppin they say the stats dont mean sh*t he still clutch....now they willin to wave the white flag and sayin ahhh fu*k da stat hahahahaha maaaan lebron is not clutch simple as that
this!!!
 7 years ago '06        #120
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Wasn't the first time. Probably won't be the last.

at yall getting hype over a couple bad plays at the end of the game. What about all the mistakes he made in the 1st quarter? What about the turnovers the team committed? What about the dumb foul?

For all you geeks who have never played a sport in your life, the game is won or lost in the moments I just spoke of. The last shot is the most memorable but lets not neglect what got them in that situation in the process.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy