May: Post Your New Pick Ups!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-17-2011, 06:51 PM         #301
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myworld82 said:
Like I said, I'm in agreement, in theory, I AM stunting at my mother's (in law) house.
Mistake No. 2... having a mother in-law.
 7 years ago '05        #302
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 J-Schmoove said:
First off robbing folks is illegal re-selling a pair of shoes is not. There is nothing wrong with selling something to somebody that is WILLING to pay that price. If the kid can't get his shoes do you think he cares why he missed out? If he wasn't behind a reseller in line he would have been behind a guy who was buying them for himself. Regarding pricing what do you think is more likely to affect prices? 1000 people lined up at the mall trying to buy kicks or Joe Reseller selling some kicks on Ebay trying to make a small profit.
you're trying to justify a person screwing people over with 'they should of been in line first'?

i don't have any problem with somebody selling shoes, i've sold kicks before, what i have a problem with is somebody going to the store specifically to buy all the pairs that they can and sell them again at an inflated price, despite the fact that there's people behind him that want to buy the sneakers just to wear

and the resellers drive the price up more than the sneakers selling out

in order for reselling to 'work', the sneakers have to be sold out

you think that Jordan seeing sneakers sold out in stores is going to drive up sales more than Jordan seeing sneakers sold out in stores AND being sold online for double the price?

that's absurd.

like i said, i'm not mad at a reseller because of myself at this present time, i'm mad because i remember being that kid that saved his sh*t up for months in order to get a pair of sneakers, and i know how sh*tty it would of been to have a guy standing outside the store with 5 pairs in my size asking me to give him an extra $75 because i was 10 minutes late
 7 years ago '05        #303
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Also, this same kid can't buy his Wolf Grey 5's because a sneaker head wanted to buy two pairs and keep one on ice. Is that wrong? Kid missed out on the shoes he saved up for.
no, because he's not doing it to exploit someone else, he's doing it because he wants the sneaker

that's the point, a reseller is taking advantage of someone else
 7 years ago '08        #304
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 its YOUNG holla said:
yall some dumb fu*ks. skeetz u reading posts to 40%offrugby and thinkin its bout u. insecure much?

and by the way who the fu*k is u?

the real story is i work with an 10 year NFL vet on Team Humanity.

u really think dude would want his brand distributed to stores in a fake bag. stupid mother fu*ks.

the y-3s are mine. how come no comments on them? maybe cause u dont know bout them. maybe cause they at least 300 to start. yall lil bi*ches aint on my level.

read the text. banga was certainly not dissin me or sayin anything was fake in the pic and skeetz copies his sh*t and act like he was hating on me. illerate a.ss pus*y.

stickers are available hit my pm

Bro gtfo with this letter you wrote me. I'm familiar with Y3 you fu*k n*gga. I go on shopping trips overseas for fun. Show me a pic of that bag from LV and I'll drop it. You can't, flat out. That sh*t looks crazy fake and idgaf who gave it to you. If he was so concerned with having his good distributed out of a real bag then why didn't he just get you a brand new one?

Long story short, you don't know me or anything I have going on my way so don't try to throw me under the bus. That bag is fake and looks mad sh*tty. Flat out.
 7 years ago '08        #305
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 its YOUNG holla said:
act like this aint the giants locker room. hahhahaha

[pic - click to view]

the office

[pic - click to view]

new lab

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Ok so how does this make your bag real? you think I give a fu*k about some locker room pics? Your bag is still fake.
 7 years ago '05        #306
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Either way the kid does not get the shoes because somebody decided to look out for themselves and leave the kid hanging dry.

Buying a pair of shoes with the intent to sell and buying a pair of kicks to "put on ice" are both acts that take that shoe out of the retail circuit. One is not any more right or wrong then another.

I'll respond to your other post in a min gotta drop off this redbox before the draft lottery
buying sneakers in order to make money off somebody who didn't get their pair when they came out is in no way the same thing as buying a pair of shoes because you want to own them

one is purchasing something because you like it

the other is purchasing something so you can sell it for an elevated price to someone who wants to purchase it because they like it

one is a person misses out on the sneakers because someone else wanted to own them

the other is a person misses out on the sneakers because someone else wanted to make some cash off someone who wanted to own them

if you don't see anything wrong with keeping someone from having something they want because you want to make a quick buck, that's fine, but it doesn't change the fact that anyone who buys sneakers strictly for the purpose of reselling is a piece of sh*t
 05-17-2011, 07:21 PM         #307
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junglist said:
That louie bag is definitely fake fam, u need to stop frontin, the only reason nobody is callin u out is because no one wants to cosign RLrugby who everyone hates

Yo, this k!lled me.
 7 years ago '06        #308
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,903 | Props total: 201 201
my bad lol
 7 years ago '06        #309
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,903 | Props total: 201 201
that looks like terrell thomas but i dont think it is who is that
 7 years ago '05        #310
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
the collector who bought 2 pairs is going to enjoy those 2 pairs, he's going to wear one now and put the other on ice until his first pair wears out

i don't have a problem with that

the reseller who bought two pairs is going to enjoy one of those pairs, and he's going to try to sell the other

yea, the kid has an outside chance of getting them again, but he's going to have to save up even more to get it

one guy is buying two pairs because HE wants two pairs, the other guy is buying two pairs because he knows someone else wants a pair and he wants to exploit that desire to make some money
 7 years ago '08        #311
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
@ Louie bag gate 2011 the bag is probably real and if it isnt who cares

It's the principle for me, yall wouldn't be cool with somebody coming up in here and posting some fake a.ss kicks... I'm not cool with this dude coming in here and posting this false a.ss Louie bag.
 7 years ago '06        #312
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 yo0123yo said:
[IMG]

threw in the white laces, makes em stick out a lil more

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 05-17-2011 at 07:58 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #313
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
 NYC-Banga said:
 7 years ago '04        #314
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
Jealousy. Go to the louie store in ny. Bring the picture. Ask them if it's real. fu*kin nerds gotta stop hating.
 7 years ago '08        #315
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 its YOUNG holla said:
Jealousy. Go to the louie store in ny. Bring the picture. Ask them if it's real. fu*kin nerds gotta stop hating.

So basically you can't prove it's real? Oh, ok. That's cool. Just say that. I bought some luggage from the store in Chicago (I have the receipt too ) and it's still on the website... soooooooo yea, your sh*t is fake homie. It's cool, I'm not even mad. You're just making a fool out of yourself by f!ghting so hard when you know it's fake.
 7 years ago '04        #316
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
Yea they keep product on the site for over 8 years nowadays huh??? That's good business.

U don't know anything. I didn't buy it. I said I use it to distribute t shirts. The end.

Y'all blowing everything out of proportion. It's sad.

I wasn't in store nor did I know the man when he purchased it but neither do either of y'all lames.

Call it fake. It's cool. We winning. Shopteamhumanity.com.
 7 years ago '05        #317
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 RLRugby said:
Double fu*kin standard

Stop it slime

I never understood how n*ggas cam hate on a n*gga tryna get money
if i mail you a coupon to a gun store, will you buy a shotgun and k!ll yourself with it?
 7 years ago '04        #318
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,031 | Props total: 1251 1251
ok can we stop calling each other slime every 2 seconds
 7 years ago '08        #319
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 its YOUNG holla said:
Yea they keep product on the site for over 8 years nowadays huh??? That's good business.

U don't know anything. I didn't buy it. I said I use it to distribute t shirts. The end.

Y'all blowing everything out of proportion. It's sad.

I wasn't in store nor did I know the man when he purchased it but neither do either of y'all lames.

Call it fake. It's cool. We winning. Shopteamhumanity.com.

so the bag is fake and eight years old? oh, ok...
 7 years ago '05        #320
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
you sure?

cause it'd do more good for you to just off yourself now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy